Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Born in Holland, Living in Scotland, Mostly Surinamese with english/javanese ancenstry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aitch View Post
    I live in Canada and my ancestors were all Acadian.
    Got any Cajun family now? =P
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    I'm Danish but I don't know much about my heritage, my father's last name is Kunz so his side of the family must have German roots, as for my mother's side I have no clue.

Neither of my parents know much about their respective families and it bothers be because two of my buddies have really interesting family histories. My one buddy's family were supposedly friends with Napoleon, and my other friend's family were aparrently nobles when the tsar ruled Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungarian, technically, but it's so far back that literally no one cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweden, with roots going back to about late 1700s, no clue about any further back than that, as records become increasingly more rare the further back you go if they were just common farmers and no one special.

10+ Year Old Account
    South Africa. Ancestry would be 50% white English South African (exact origins unknown) and 50% Afrikaans which would be Dutch/French/German etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Sweden, with roots going back to about late 1700s, no clue about any further back than that, as records become increasingly more rare the further back you go if they were just common farmers and no one special.
    Yeah, I got stuck around mid 1600 when I was checking this stuff.

American, mostly Italian and Jamaican...

I was born and currently live on Brazil. I am of italian/portuguese/lebanese ancestry.

7+ Year Old Account
    United States of America, state of Tennessee, born in Memphis

mostly Scottish and English with a touch of native american several generations back; I have a Navajo great-great grandmother and a Cherokee great-great-great grandmother

I look completely white.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    They're checking haplogroups and stuff iirc and matches it towards where those are the most prevalent or something.
    Major problem with haplogroups is the pseudo myth of migration from east invading west europe, for example. All those migrations theories are such a nonsense.

R1B1 for example can't be from East europe, the epicenter is mainly on the coasts, so where the "Celts" come from ?

http://dgmweb.net/DNA/Graphics/800px...stribution.jpe

Now see:

http://www.freestockphotos.name/wall...h-map-3532.jpg

7000 years ago the Oceans were rising, nothing new compared to today... except that all the Europe plateau was emerged and without taking account the erosion, meaning that all the turquoise could be emerged too.

It was the case 20 000 years ago for sure, and more and more 100 000 years ago, ALL OVER THE WORLD.

If you don't understand why the Oceans aren't natural, then you just have to understand that humankind is the culprit, with pyromancy ( sahara, arab land, australia etc )

Look the colour of the plateau called Celtic shelf, there was no fucking sea here, it is recent.

This superficie is HUGE and no modern study take this in account in the Migration of the Prehistoric peupel.

The R1B1 peupel were mainly were the ocean is now. East migration is utter bullshit.

Worst case, R1B1 comes from Africa, at best.... the real roots can be in every possible immerged lands.

Gilbraltar is the same colour, relief size, so mediterranean sea didn't even exist. There was no connexion from the ocean.

Of course if you understand the topography and oceans' history, you can understand why Pyramids were all over the world, because there weren't forgotten lands.

50 000 years ago you could walk from Asia to Australia with dry feet.

Father Basque

Mother Breton
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2016-05-14 at 08:58 PM.

USA with Scottish, English, and Irish ancestry. A smattering of Dutch and French as well.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

One quarter Bavarian, three quater Bohemian... Currently living in Hessia, Germany.

The Netherlands. A thousand years of farmers on one side, some quite wealthy land owners at some point.

The other side is less clear. Dutch traders with some Jewish blood mixed in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    US mostly Scotch Irish some Slovak in me as well. I had ancestors fight in the revolutionary war for the Americans.

Finnish. Father's side is from Karelia and mother's side is somewhere mid Finland.

Born in America. Mother's side is Croatian. Father's side is norweigan and italian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Dutch.

Viva la Orangje

I live in the USA, born in the philippines.
    My dad's side: he was born in east prussia (german) and has a very aryan bloodline, he had the platinum blonde hair with pretty blue/grey cold looking eyes
    My mom's side: she is half filipino and half japanese but her family resides in the philippines, my mom looks like a darker skinned japanese lol

Deleted
    I was born and still live in the UK.

Culturally speaking, I'm 1/4 Polish (Grandparents, but father born and raised in Britain). However, I guess ethnically speaking, I am 1/2 Polish.