Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Its still true rofl... You are the butthurt Blizzard defender here, not the one in the right.
    And you are the butthurt salty as fuck one bashing them like it's going out of fashion. But please call me a white knight or w/e for stating the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You are really throwing a paddy over a minigame added to WoW? Plants vs Zombies was literally 5 quests that I doubt took any development time.
    i was just naming some "filler" content, some was smaller then the other.
    Gj pointing one out to get your point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Ooh fun, can I put words into your mouth next?
    Sure just don't stick Trump, Antartica or Mercedes in there. Shit will go south :O

- - - Updated - - -

i was just naming some "filler" content, some was smaller then the other.
    Gj pointing one out to get your point across.
    It wasn't filler though. Stop trying to make it sound like it was. That quest chain was 5 quests added in 4.0. No development time of cata was lost.

Because Blizzard focuses less on WoW and we end up with 14 months of no content or barely any content at all ever since 5.4 and SoO, getting shit like WoD and Legion

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRambo View Post
    ripoff
    Calling a spade a spade isn't bashing. I hope your articles aren't as retarded as that thread.

Deleted
    We are talking strictly in terms of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hoookay?
    So, Blizzard can only work on WoW? What?

There are a limited amount of resources. The more games the company has to develop, the less resources are directed towards World of Warcraft.

And, I know this must come as a shock to you, not ever Blizzard fan is into their other games, so watching the resource-budget get lowered for the game that was once Blizzard's main focus, every time they add a new game to the roster, is not that far-fetched.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand this. It just needs a clear nose and not a brown one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Diablo 3 a "small game". Now I read everything, thank you.
    where you even there for diablo 3 release? they didnt even expect it to be as much as a success as they thought.
    Their servers were NOT EVEN CLOE To have the amount of room it needed...
    They said, with their words: We didnt think diablo 3 would be so popular.

Not like diablo 2 is still being played by a very big community today...

Either way the production cost of diablo 3 vs TITAN or WOW is SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT.

And thats what seperates them.

Deleted
    It's not WoW players that want other Blizz games to fail, it's salty overburned ex-WoW players mixed with bandwagon effect that want to see everything Blizzard to fail. Even if Blizzard sent an envelope with 500$ to each Blizz player, someone would complain about the type of envelopes they used.

Yes, Blizzard community became this salty.
    It is so true. However I try to avoid posts / threads that are toxic, but some times I just HAVE to replay not because I get upset, but I like to flame people who whines.
    Whiners never contribute with anything useful or are capable of having a civilized debat.
    Remember : Don't play chess with a pigeon. No matter what it will crap on the board, and walk around like it won.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Because Blizzard focuses less on WoW and we end up with 14 months of no content or barely any content at all ever since 5.4 and SoO, getting shit like WoD and Legion
    This is an actual complaint I agree with. They have stated they want to reduce content droughts and even Ion said in a dev interview he wanted to do that in WoD and said it was unacceptable. They need to pull their heads out of their backsides on droughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right, 20 million copies sold(including RoS) and it's tiny...
    we are talking PRODUCTION COST....
    IM saying they dont have to make their big ass titles and put loads of $$$$ into creating content...
    When they can make "smaller" titles and generate just as big, if not bigger revenue...

English is not my native language, sorry if you guys missunderstand...

But seriously, blizz fanboys, go kill yourself.

Deleted
    They said, with their words: We didnt think diablo 3 would be so popular.
    They said the same words about Starcraft, WoW, Hearthstone and Overwatch. What's your real point?

So, Blizzard can only work on WoW? What?
    I'm starting to question your IQ.. since you either dodge, ignore or miss Their points and arguments in every single thing you reply to

That's strictly an issue with Blizzard's WoW team. Their other teams wouldn't necessarily help anything. Last time they added a bunch of people from another team to the group we got Warlords...
    It's an issue with funds allocated to WoW..

we are talking PRODUCTION COST....
    IM saying they dont have to make their big ass titles and put loads of $$$$ into creating content...
    When they can make "smaller" titles and generate just as big, if not bigger revenue...

English is not my native language, sorry if you guys missunderstand...

Lol. Telling people to commit suicide. So mature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    But that is a valid issue, one that the WoW dev team just be have responsibility for.

7+ Year Old Account

i very much doubt you are older than me.

Formerly known as Arafal

Money doesn't magically make content appear...
    True and not so true. Money does pay the wages of said people developing it so unpaid devs aren't happy ones for example. But I doubt they have that problem.

Money doesn't magically make content appear...
    lol then the Dev team has some serious content efficiency problems. What'd they accidentally lock themselves in the bathroom for 8 months?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I'm starting to question your IQ.. since you either dodge, ignore or miss Their points and arguments in every single thing you reply to
    Or someone could introduce valid factual arguments to support such claims. Yes, my IQ doesn't work well with BS points.