Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Same way cakes can't have ideologies but you would probably still deem it acceptable to refuse to bake a cake that endorses radical Nazism.

You think its hard to stick a phone under a stall and take a video of somebody? Heck, you think its hard to just grab someone when its just you two alone in the bathroom, and they can't press charges because it just becomes your story versus theirs? That doesn't even take into account public locker rooms and showers.

Parents shouldn't have to accompany their kids into public bathrooms as a result of having to worry about their girls getting molested because the store just lets grown men camp it out in the women's restroom.
    There's nothing stopping pedophiles from doing this now. There's nothing stopping male pedophiles who prey on young boys from doing this now or female pedophiles from preying on young girls in public bathrooms. And yet cases of such an event happening are borderline non-existent. Your entire argument is based on "what if?!" Which usually holds little concern in law making.

As for parents accompanying their children in restrooms, a responsible parent will either accompany their kids by going in the bathroom or wait outside because again, they're already susceptible from being attacked by a pedophile of the same gender or just a random crazy person.

Your argument holds no weight.

i remember when the world was a good place

before target created bathrooms for normal people on 1 side and pedophile rapist murdering axekillers on the other side

if only target knew what they were doing before they turned the world into a seething pile of bigotry and hatred

WHY TARGET WHY

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I see, if I go into a black mans bakery and ask for a slavery themed cake , can he refuse to make the slave cake?
    If he has a history of making political cakes, that would be discrimination.

That's the thing, though. A service that is ALREADY provided, you can't discriminate. But a service that they've never done? Why should they expand their services to suit one bigot?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    this is the most retarded thing i've seen pop up in social media. anyone who is so upset about who is using what bathroom that they are going to march through target screaming (and you can see from the reactions of customers she has been there a while doing this and nobody gives a fuck) should be euthanized. they are not intelligent enough to breathe the same air as me and have probably already killed someone with their stupidity.

its like for fucks sake just go to the bathroom with your children if you are that concerned. Problem motherfucking solved. Shit like this is what people from other countries think of when they think of Americans.
    I bet your IQ is 150 isn't it? Goddammit, let me stay away from you so I dont breathe in your precious air and infiltrate your utmost high intellectual presence.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Same way cakes can't have ideologies but you would probably still deem it acceptable to refuse to bake a cake that endorses radical Nazism.

You think its hard to stick a phone under a stall and take a video of somebody? Heck, you think its hard to just grab someone when its just you two alone in the bathroom, and they can't press charges because it just becomes your story versus theirs? That doesn't even take into account public locker rooms and showers.

Parents shouldn't have to accompany their kids into public bathrooms as a result of having to worry about their girls getting molested because the store just lets grown men camp it out in the women's restroom.
    So what's to stop homosexual predators from doing this to your children?

Also, up until states started to ban it, you were allowed to use the restroom of your choice. Since pervs were already able to do this, how come we have no documented cases of this in the US? Assaulting people/spying on them was already illegal, and there are no documented cases of people using transgender protections to do this, why will that suddenly start happening? In fact, the only documented cases of someone dressing as the opposite gender and performing criminal activity in the US (there's only 3 of them) occurred in places where there were no transgender protections, so making it illegal wouldn't have changed anything except make the penalty harsher with added charges. Hell, so far people have only been able to find ONE incidence of someone using transgender protections to assault or spy on someone in the entire world. So why do we suddenly need these protections when there is only one documented case of someone using those protections the way you say others will?

That's the part I really don't get. How does making it illegal for people to use the restroom they identify with prevent this sort of thing potentially happening, even though it has never happened before? How does making it more illegal make you more safe? Why is it suddenly a potential problem that people could use transgender protections to allegedly spy or assault people, even though NO ONE has done so before in the US in cities or states that had existing protections?

As for the whole, "it will be your word against theirs", you really believe that if you try and claim someone tried to assault/spy on you in a restroom that the company or police will just brush that shit off? A company would not want to risk a lawsuit, especially a big company, so they'll err on the side of caution.

And before someone tries to claim otherwise,

http://www.snopes.com/transgender-fi...omen-restroom/
    http://www.politifact.com/north-caro...-risks-cities/

If you have problems with my sources, then please provide evidence to the contrary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    this is the most retarded thing i've seen pop up in social media. anyone who is so upset about who is using what bathroom that they are going to march through target screaming (and you can see from the reactions of customers she has been there a while doing this and nobody gives a fuck) should be euthanized. they are not intelligent enough to breathe the same air as me and have probably already killed someone with their stupidity.

its like for fucks sake just go to the bathroom with your children if you are that concerned. Problem motherfucking solved. Shit like this is what people from other countries think of when they think of Americans.
    Its Americans with a cake fetish, its a odd group.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except now straight men can use the women's room whenever they want, and they don't even have to even attempt to look like a woman, because while they used to need elaborate disguises they now need only a simple lie. Or do you really think that prior to this bathroom wackiness that all women and girls were A-ok with grown men walking in on them in the restroom? Now they can just be like "Hey, that girl is hot, I will just follow them into the bathroom." with no forethought into the matter.
    You do realize that creeping, staring, etc. is illegal, always has been.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    If he has a history of making political cakes, that would be discrimination.

That's the thing, though. A service that is ALREADY provided, you can't discriminate. But a service that they've never done? Why should they expand their services to suit one bigot?
    So if a bakery has never baked a gay cake in the past, they can refuse them?

Except now straight men can use the women's room whenever they want, and they don't even have to even attempt to look like a woman, because while they used to need elaborate disguises they now need only a simple lie. Or do you really think that prior to this bathroom wackiness that all women and girls were A-ok with grown men walking in on them in the restroom? Now they can just be like "Hey, that girl is hot, I will just follow them into the bathroom." with no forethought into the matter.
    Again, if this is such a potential problem, then why is there no documented cases of this having ever occurred anywhere in the US where there were already transgender protections?

10+ Year Old Account
    This video has already been linked and discussed here. I'm closing this thread for similar reasons.