Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    if they are paying $400 for a key, they have serious issues rofl.
    Or they can just be rich.

Deleted
    Or serious money.

I'm seeing a lot of stores on ownedcore offering beta keys for $250, or exchanging for gold apparently.

I'm all for having money to throw around, but still. This is just silly.

Eurogamer is doing a 1000key giveaway at /articles/2016-05-13-giveaway-get-a-key-for-the-wow-legion-beta

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPepsi View Post
    Eurogamer is doing a 1000key giveaway at /articles/2016-05-13-giveaway-get-a-key-for-the-wow-legion-beta
    Thank you for the heads up! And thanks to everyone else posting links, it's greatly appreciated.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Towellie just started beta giveaway on his curse community.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Was just about to post this. Sadly his giveaway is one beta key at a damn time.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently it's a 0.03% chance to win. You'd have a better chance of farming Invincible or Mim's head.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's closer to chance for Big Love Rocket ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Was just about to post this. Sadly his giveaway is one beta key at a damn time.

- - - Updated - - -

Currently it's a 0.03% chance to win. You'd have a better chance of farming Invincible or Mim's head.
    This is true! Technically it is a flaw it shows the % cause same percentages would happen for any giveaway currently available mine just makes you feel like you will never win lol
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Is he still doing it?

7+ Year Old Account
    or money.
    $$$$$$$

Formerly known as Arafal

Anyone know answers for vanion giveaway contest? I can't really understand much

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshiro View Post
    Is he still doing it?
    No only when I am stream the giveaways will happen on either towelliee.com/legion or curse.com/towelliee . Curse requires you to claim it while I am live. Other does not Plan is 3-5 per day more on weekends. I don't have a prebuilt system like major websites which is why streamer giveaways are a bit slower.

Thanks!
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Deleted
    People spreading links are idiots.
    Now enjoy your key Kappa

let the bots get them
    and as for you towelliee, dont like you nor any other streamers sitting on 100 keys. Don't take it personal.

Pathetic.
    Yes I am butthurt trying to get a key since the announcement of alpha. But bots keep getting them and sells them for $ 300. WoW missing out on good feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Pusslol View Post
    Now enjoy your key Kappa

let the bots get them
    and as for you towelliee, dont like you nor any other streamers sitting on 100 keys. Don't take it personal.

Pathetic.
    Yes I am butthurt trying to get a key since the announcement of alpha. But bots keep getting them and sells them for $ 300. WoW missing out on good feedback.
    This is technically not true. If the bots/people are selling them for $300-$400 and they are actually selling them, then people are, in fact, getting in to provide feedback.

They're just paying to do so.

This is also not the fault of the various streamers/websites. Personally I appreciate their efforts to have integrity in the contests.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    This is true! Technically it is a flaw it shows the % cause same percentages would happen for any giveaway currently available mine just makes you feel like you will never win lol
    AKA view farming since his channel is dying, he's going the way of swifty lol..........i stopped watching after hearing that endless sucking vape sound, it got disgusting after a long loud vape inhale every 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    AKA view farming since his channel is dying, he's going the way of swifty lol..........i stopped watching after hearing that endless sucking vape sound, it got disgusting after a long loud vape inhale every 30 seconds.

Now enjoy your key Kappa

let the bots get them

Pathetic.
    Butthurt people with a sense of entitlement never provide "good feedback".

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    Why is any opinion that goes against someone you like equal salt, according to your reply, you saying SALT to me equals SALT on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now enjoy your key Kappa

let the bots get them

Pathetic.
    I am 100% that all key giveaways are botted like crazy. While scouring the net for any giveaways I came across a dodgy Chinese site referencing a German giveaway! I don't understand why they won't just use the new Bnet account connection thing to flag accounts for beta and forgo the beta serial altogether.