Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wait so someone who stalked and killed a teenager over a bag of skittles and has been arrested over domestic abuse with several different women has the right to talk about being the product of failed parenting? Sounds like Zimmerman probably blames all his own problems on his parents. It fits right in with his scumbag personality anyways.

Newsworthiness is a zero, but affirmation to Zimmerman being a worthless piece of trash, hits the nail on the head. I'm sure Trayvon and his parents aren't saints, but this puss-bucket derelict certainly had no idea what type of person Trayvon was when he chased him down and shot him to death just to feel like a big man.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-05-18 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Stereotypes are true MOST of the time. it is an exception for good children to come out of bad parents. Another thing, children from rapists and murderers, even when raised away from their parents by another set of parents showed strong attraction toward violent behavior and rebel behavior.
    I'd argue that first point. Many stereotypes are no longer that way -- probably depends on the age of the stereotype.

But, it doesn't change my point at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    A normal person would have the decency to not do that.

Trayvon was 17.
    Correct, the point was to show that by a certain age your parents teach you things like what is right from wrong and in the remaining circumstances you use some common-sense on what is right or wrong. Oh and before anyone replies with "GZ should have used common-sense to not follow the negro", GZ did nothing wrong. Just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighud44 View Post
    And???? I responded to someone asking of there were pictures of him torturing cats. And yes your correct, it isnt against the law to take a picture of you holding a gun. But don't just post "innocent" pics of someone claiming they are a saint to try and convict someone, when there are multiple pics of him doing less than "innocent" things.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...92f313a5c7.jpg
    http://www.federalobserver.com/wp-co...il-trayvon.png
    http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...and-marijuana/
    -An edgy teenager throwing up middle fingers in a photo? I did the same thing when I was his age. Teenagers tend to be edgelords, go figure.

-You don't know what he's smoking it could be cigarettes or a vaporizer. I started smoking cigarettes around his age as well.

-My friends and I sparred all the time when we were younger. Mimicking UFC/MMA and having a good old time. Nothing wrong with fighting if two people consent to it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Wait so someone who stalked and killed a teenager over a bag of skittles and has been arrested over domestic abuse with several different women has the right to talk about being the product of failed parenting? Sounds like Zimmerman probably blames all his own problems on his parents. It fits right in with his scumbag personality anyways.

Newsworthiness is a zero, but affirmation to Zimmerman being a worthless piece of trash, hits the nail on the head. I'm sure Trayvon and his parents aren't saints, but this puss-bucket derelict certainly had no idea what type of person Trayvon was when he chased him down and shot him to death just for his jollies.
    The kid wasn't killed "over a bag of skittles", keep trying the "poor tray tray" argument though.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I'm just waiting for the day where they find Zimmerman killed. Some angry black guy will get him eventually.
    That sort of thing is a common fantasy among Internet Tough Guys (tm), but if we track, let's say, the rate of White Supremacists getting murdered by "angry black guys", where we are willing to stretch the use of "angry" to cover all black males, it's not significant.

Same could be said of Zimmerman's parents tbh.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    -An edgy teenager throwing up middle fingers in a photo? I did the same thing when I was his age. Teenagers tend to be edgelords, go figure.

-You don't know what he's smoking it could be cigarettes or a vaporizer. I started smoking cigarettes around his age as well.

-My friends and I sparred all the time when we were younger. Mimicking UFC/MMA and having a good old time. Nothing wrong with fighting if two people consent to it.
    Middle fingers are only non-threatening when they come from a suburban white kid we all know this.

Only suburban white kids can do these things and not instantly be labeled some sort of thug.

Again, use some logic here. We have pictures of marijuana. Grasp more to defend poor tray tray.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Middle fingers are only non-threatening when they come from a suburban white kid we all know this.

Only suburban white kids can do these things and not instantly be labeled some sort of thug.
    Posting pictures of yourself with gun(s), marijuana plants, etc DOES make you a "thug".

Quote Originally Posted by Yunzi View Post
    That sort of thing is a common fantasy among Internet Tough Guys (tm), but if we track, let's say, the rate of White Supremacists getting murdered by "angry black guys", where we are willing to stretch the use of "angry" to cover all black males, it's not significant.
    Usually what happens is the other way around. Some angry white racists end up murdering black people for some convoluted reasons.

Despite the fact that he's an attention whore, he's not wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Again, use some logic here. We have pictures of marijuana. Grasp more to defend poor tray tray.

- - - Updated - - -

Posting pictures of yourself with gun(s), marijuana plants, etc DOES make you a "thug".
    Honestly suburban white people are the most likely to do drugs so if anything posing with plants does seem to fit their bill more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the pictures? Titan posted some he found on google earlier and it wasn't even a marijuana plant. And Marijuana plants also aren't indicative of violent tendencies. I've smoked pot and still do on occasion and I'm not a violent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Despite the fact that he's an attention whore, he's not wrong.
    In threatening situations there are two natural responses to run or to fight. I would consider being followed by someone who was following you in a car, and then gets out to track you on foot is more than a little threatening.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Here is the real question -- why can't this yahoo stay out of the news?
    The real question is why did NBC edit his 911 call to hide that Skittles was casing houses? And why there was no lamestream coverage of Rachel Jeantel's first day testimony available on youtube where she admitted she was on the phone with him right before he died, and testified that skittles thought George Z was gay and checking him out, making the attack a failed gay bashing.

The stolen goods found in Skittle's locker were stolen from 2 blocks away from his school, over 100 miles away from GZ's gated community. If Skittle's school cops had not been ordered to lower the arrest rate of blacks in school, he would be alive today.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Where are the pictures? Titan posted some he found on google earlier and it wasn't even a marijuana plant. And Marijuana plants also aren't indicative of violent tendencies. I've smoked pot and still do on occasion and I'm not a violent person.
    Again, character.

The real monster in the case was Treyvon, but it appears through some very smart media manipulation, the left wing has tried to paint Zimmerman as the bad guy.

7+ Year Old Account
    The kid wasn't killed "over a bag of skittles", keep trying the "poor tray tray" argument though.
    Oh I forgot there was no reason. "Poor tray tray" went into fight or flight mode and defended himself from a creepy guy with a gun stalking him. Maybe you would have gotten on your knees and begged Zimmerman to leave you alone, but most people probably would take a swing if they couldn't shake a creepy guy running after them that clearly isn't a police officer.

But, yeah and Zimmerman's domestic abuse is cool too right? Doesn't that "Poor Zim Zim" card get old at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Honestly suburban white people are the most likely to do drugs so if anything posing with plants does seem to fit their bill more.
    Source? Actually, can you get the specific demographic as the source? Teens, age 16-18 or close to that? Guaranteed it's weighted much heavier towards blacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Oh I forgot there was no reason. "Poor tray tray" went into fight or flight mode and defended himself from a creepy guy with a gun stalking him. Maybe you would have gotten on your knees and begged Zimmerman to leave you alone, but most people probably would take a swing if they could shake a creepy guy running after them that clearly isn't a police officer.

But, yeah and Zimmerman's domestic abuse is cool too right? Doesn't that "Poor Zim Zim" card get old at all?
    You're hilarious. Primarily because you are terrible at counter-arguments since they only help the argument you are trying to counter. Good day.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    If that's true then why is the rate of black on white crime disproportionately at something like 25x the rate of white on black crime with black people being a considerable minority in comparison to white people? The department of justice statistics would like to have a word with you. And yes, I guess reality is pretty triggering.
    Black on white crime doesn't instantly equal a crime based on race.

It's funny that people on this site love love love love to say that all white on black crime isn't always a hate crime, but then when it's the other way around that argument just goes out the window.

There aren't that many hate crimes per year, a few ten thousand country wide related to race. The majority of crimes that are black on white are crimes of opportunity not crimes based on hate towards white.

You are conflating things, which is what people like you love to do.

There have been story after story of blacks being killed for being black by racists, the teens to wanted to run over a nigger, the guy who killed 9 people in a church, the boy who went out with his uncle and shot black people because he was mad about his father going to jail.

The triggered one here is you bud.