Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmakk View Post
    That map rundown sounds brilliant. I dont know how, but if you guys managed to get a birds eye view of maps to show arrow pathes teams could use to employ strategy, that would be awesome! Health packs is a big one too. I never managed to completely memorise all the locations when I was in beta, didn't have the time. But I know heroes like Hanzo and Genji make use of path cycles, so being able to plan out a path that passes through packs would be sweet.
    We'll have a birds eye view, using super secret filming techniques . Not only that but we've got a few extra feat. that I really think the Overwatch community will love. Don't want to ruin the surprise though

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    That's a running joke on his stream xD

Anyway, I don't think it's as much a problem with Tracer as it is with McCree. That cowboy is pretty powerful and just so happens to counter Tracer. So if the meta is to run him, then you might not see Tracer unless they need to throw bodies onto the point to force overtime.
    I agree with this. I dont think McCree really needs another nerf thought. I think Tracer problem is that she does not excel at anything and gets countered by the most popular offensive hero. To be honest im not even sure i want tracer to be buffed either, the character is too annoying and the concept requires little actual skills with automatic guns.

Deleted
    I find when I'm playing Genji that the default melee key being V is incredibly awkward, does anybody else have a good suggestion of keybind to replace it with that isn't used for another key already? I suppose I could make it one of the buttons on my Naga but I'd rather use something that's not reliant on my mouse. Seems out of place for an FPS.
    Using V feels natural to me since I've used it as a hotkey in WoW for the past Idon'tknowhowmanyyears
    Also I keep my thumb on the spacebar at all times, right below 'V'... where else would you put it?

All about preference however.

I find when I'm playing Genji that the default melee key being V is incredibly awkward, does anybody else have a good suggestion of keybind to replace it with that isn't used for another key already? I suppose I could make it one of the buttons on my Naga but I'd rather use something that's not reliant on my mouse. Seems out of place for an FPS.
    I have a side button on my mouse it's bound to. Makes it super easy to use.
    I'm a thread killer.

Isn't it forbidden to post your own video links on the forum here? Just genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ProPhilosophy View Post
    Isn't it forbidden to post your own video links on the forum here? Just genuinely curious.
    I imagine self post promotional posts aren't looked at fondly in most areas. The content we create is purely to insight discussion about the game. The post you're commenting on primary purpose, at least the reason we created it, is to have a discussion about offensive hero play. The video is merely a supportive element to the conversation.

I think when a game is in such a juvenile state, dissuading people from creating content and insight about it in any form is a disservice. As long as video links get supported by a frame for discussion in the thread they're posted in, I think it should be entirely allowed.

Now, if people were just posting kill compilations or artsy stuff that has no constructive or intellectual substance, that's where it's a problem.

I think when a game is in such a juvenile state, dissuading people from creating content and insight about it in any form is a disservice. As long as video links get supported by a frame for discussion in the thread they're posted in, I think it should be entirely allowed.

Now, if people were just posting kill compilations or artsy stuff that has no constructive or intellectual substance, that's where it's a problem.
    Agreed. I think anything can probably help at this point in the game.

Offensive heroes?

Think we need an Arab character that specializes in bombs that would perfectly meet that criteria...!

Damn you Junkrat for filling that role!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromeo TTG View Post
    I personally use a mouse button, using V felt awkward for me as well. I can understand your hesitancy for using a mouse bound macro, but I enjoy it.
    I didn't mean to be aggressive or anything. I'm just a content creator too and wasn't sure myself.

Channel's pretty solid. Keep it up brah.