Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...eally-rules-us

Not very impartial but gives decent information.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Storing crap in a hole is pretty easy and efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by TotemJoker View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...eally-rules-us

Not very impartial but gives decent information.
    Good old Paxman! Nice to see Cleggy too, probably the best of the bunch when it comes to British MPs. Affirmed my "Remain" vote, the EU has plenty of things wrong with it, no question but sovereignty at the national level is on it's way out regardless. Globalisation isn't going to stop if we vote to leave so it's better to have a hand on the wheel rather than being seated at the back of the bus.

I honestly respect the will of UK to leave EU. UK is a great nation, and has the right to do what it wants. What I fear personnally is some kind of " We're leaving but want to keep the same ties (commercial, borders, toll taxes, ...) " and the EU saying " Yes yes, leave but you still have your word as if you were in ".
    If UK happens to leave (why not), I'm glad and reassured about what EU JC Juncker said.
    (Finally found an english article translating the stuff )
    https://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Wo...r-juncker.ashx

My preferred : " The United Kingdom will have to accept being considered a third party, who we won't be bending over backwards for. "

Deleted
    Honestly i haven't heard a shred of useful information from either of them about the benefits of staying/leaving.
    Just THE DOOM that comes with staying/leaving.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    I honestly respect the will of UK to leave EU. UK is a great nation, and has the right to do what it wants. What I fear personnally is some kind of " We're leaving but want to keep the same ties (commercial, borders, toll taxes, ...) " and the EU saying " Yes yes, leave but you still have your word as if you were in ".
    If UK happens to leave (why not), I'm glad and reassured about what EU JC Juncker said.
    (Finally found an english article translating the stuff )
    https://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Wo...r-juncker.ashx

My preferred : " The United Kingdom will have to accept being considered a third party, who we won't be bending over backwards for. "
    My preferred: "He will be bending over and taking one for the team if he still wants France/Germany to have easy free access to the UK market for their cars/wines/cheeses. But again the UK won't bend over backwards to make it happen."

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF those against UK being in EU are usually salty members holding a grudge because our ancestors killed their ancestors once upon a time... Bit like the Scots
    Yes, yes, someone you didn't know killed someone I didn't know, so let's hate each other so we can have something in common

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly i'm still on the fence regarding an EU exit but I gotta say the scaremongering tactics of both sides are really starting to irk me, especially considering we still have 6 weeks to go! Anybody else tired of the scaremongering
    yes, exactly the same, somewhat on the fence and both sides are just as bad as eachother with their hyperbole

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    I agree,

In the past few weeks we've had 7 or 8 leaflets through the door regarding 'brexit'. None of them are particularly informative, some consist of 'quotes' from 'experts' regarding what these individuals think (not know) leaving or remaining in the EU would do. Other leaflets have been along the lines of vote in/out because the other guys are lying to you.

At the end of the day the decision to stay in or leave will not be an informed one as it's nearly impossible for the general voter to even be remotely close to informed.
    7 or 8? lol, we've had 2, sounds like a bit of an exaggeration who sent the others? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    My preferred: "He will be bending over and taking one for the team if he still wants France/Germany to have easy free access to the UK market for their cars/wines/cheeses. But again the UK won't bend over backwards to make it happen."
    Remember not to overindulge in all three of them at the same time.

Deleted
    Brexit reminds me of a breakfast cereal bar

Deleted
    Brexit reminds me of a breakfast cereal bar
    oh god Cant unsee it now.
    "BREXIT LIGHT!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    oh god Cant unsee it now.
    "BREXIT LIGHT!"
    It's only 12 calories

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The taxpayer. The government has no money without taxpayers. The government can change, and still there'll be money to be spent
    Oops my bad.. x)