Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    hey you know all those threads where you post pictures of models vs fat ugly sjw?
    didnt see you complaining about all that makeup & falsies then.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't mind make-up at all and I'm always in favour of hot girls -- I'm just observing an interesting comparison between make-up and wigs for bald men
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-05-21 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I don't mind at all, I'm just observing an interesting comparison between make-up and wigs for bald men

Think of it this way and suddenly it all seems a bit weird
    well females tend to be naturally lacking in the body hair department. this includes eyebrows and eyelashes, and sometimes regular hair on the head. a lot of people have thin hair or difficulty growing theirs.
    the only celebrity who probably never used false lashes is elizabeth taylor, as she had a genetic mutation to have double eyelashes.
    personally i find all that too much of a hassle but i can understand why people use that stuff.

consider that with men its acceptable to be bald or have thinner hair, not so much for women.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    The verdict is still out on that one. There is speculation that we have some sensitivity to pheromones (a standard example is women who gradually synchronize their menstrual cycle), but that the influence is generally more subtle than it is with other species.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=116833

For a lengthier and somewhat more technical discussion:

Source: http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...eromones-real/

For the purpose of my example, it was the clearest I could think of to show a far end to a simple shower that amounts to someone trying to stack the deck as far as allure.
    I'm aware of the counter evidence, but we're missing a literal physical piece of brain and nose required for pheromone detection. Smelling stuff and unconsciously responding is not the same as the deliberate chemical communication in pheromones. Since most successful research in pheromone like detection and creation in humans is based around dead skin cells and bacterial accumulation in sweat glands, I'm wondering what's in the love potion. Since it can't be the extracted and fabricated chemical pheromone, it must be dead skin or bacteria, sorta gross.

Also, menstrual synch has been irreplicable and is considered a lab error or deliberate fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

consider that with men its acceptable to be bald or have thinner hair, not so much for women.
    Heh, just no. Being bald as a man is worse than being fat short or poor. Well, tied with poor. Unless you shave it all off, then like magic you're doing fine once more.

Deleted
    Talk about First World Problems

Heh, just no. Being bald as a man is worse than being fat short or poor. Well, tied with poor. Unless you shave it all off, then like magic you're doing fine once more.
    that's what i mean. being patchy looks bad on anyone. but shaving or at least being close-cropped is considered fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Damn, what a difference.

But all my bro's out there: would you keep her as a GF if you found this out the next morning?
    I'd chase her out with a broom. Seriously. That chic is fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Derecho View Post
    Do you have problems with people getting piercings?
    With people getting them? No. I won't date anyone with face piercings, though.

What about tattoos?
    Not fond of large tattoos ("sleeves", etc)

Plastic surgery?
    I won't date a woman with (non-reconstructive) implants.

Bald or thin-haired women freak me out. Actually left a date once because her hair was really thin on the top of her head. I won't be with someone who'll be bald before me.

that's what i mean. being patchy looks bad on anyone. but shaving or at least being close-cropped is considered fine.
    Fair enough. I think it's mostly the apparent lack of self awareness that comes with the unresolved baldness, or worse, comb overs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Men care more about their hairlines than women do. Same goes for penis size.
    Hairlines, certainly. As far as penis size goes, I've a saying, "If what I have isn't enough, she needs stitches."

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I laughed. This is quite true, though. I don't understand how wanting to express yourself suddenly equals lying about who you are. This would be the same for so many other things, like clothes. Why wear certain clothes, in the same instance wouldn't they be "masking" who you are as well? What about driving vehicles, don't they also mask who you are in this instance as well? If expressing what you like is considered being "dishonest" then how are you supposed to differentiate yourself from everyone else? Be naked all the time and force everything in existence to be a dull mono-color baseline so that no one is different, therefore not "dishonest"?
    Haha I have a ton of those makeup memes that are SOOOOO TRUE! I giggle at them xD
    It's exactly how I feel...one time this guy was like "u sure are wearing a lot of eyeshadow colors, you look different" I was like UH DO YOU THINK I SPENT 50 DOLLARS ON THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE TO LOOK THE exact SAME??? Lol people are really stupid about something cosmetic sometimes.
    I highly agree with what you are saying though, basically everything we choose to be different about whether it is clothes/cars/etc. is not much different than a girl wanting to accessorize her face to make her features stand out even more. Some people and even some girls don't understand that girls like me who loveeeeeeee doing makeup as an artistic fun hobby doesn't mean much else besides the fact that we like to look like some dolled up princesses heh

I will never be a "basic" xD

Here's another funny one I like xD

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    idk my bff jill

Really though, I'm neutral on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Makeup is fine when it's used to accentuate features. But not when it's overdone.
    Honey, there is no such thing as over done but there is such a thing as BADLY done makeup.
    Makeup has no limits unless they just make it look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like makeup. Prefer the natural look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, there's nothing more I love than women wearing heavily white powder on their face, only to ruin my fur.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, in moderation. I like my women with very light sheds of make up, mainly because said make up ruins the natural beauty. For instance, lots of humans enjoy their mates with freckles, yet they choose to wear some heavy make up to remove it. Maybe it's because they feel embarrassed, maybe because they feel ugly, but I, for one, love that. Obviously, my opinions are just optional customization of the female gender and therefore does not reflect anything in the real life outside of PC gaming.

The natural way is much more beautiful than putting make up on your (/their) face(s). My opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be a little wary of a adult woman who didn't wear makeup. That seems a little too counter culture for my liking.
    Besides, I like a quality smokey eye on my wife.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Yeah I approve of it. Anything that makes them hotter is fine by me.

I don't really care as long as people are happy i guess? But im not sure people really are happy if they need to use makeup on their chest og stomachs... But sure, i approve xD

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sure. Men use various techniques too, though...hairstyle, dyes, tans, tattoos, piercings, facial hair, general grooming stuff. Attire. Body/weight management. Obviously most aren't mutually exclusive to men but really we all do some sort of maintenance/style management.
    Makeup wasn't invented for the purpose of changing ones look in order to decieve. It was to artificially accentuate what happens naturally during sexual arousal. Cheeks redden, lips get fuller/darker etc.

Women who wear makeup are essentially saying "I'm horny, come fuck me" - that was its original purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
    My girl tells me the same thing when I ask her.

Honestly as long as she wants to do it to her body she can, it's her body. As long as you think she is beautiful without it then I don't see what's hurting anything. I rather her buy makeup to feel better about herself than alcohol or meth.

She goes the whole 9 yards, and I feel like I'm with a model, but when she doesn't have it on, I feel like I'm with a model that's not wearing makeup. She says it's therapeutic to her and loves to try new things so I let her do it. Now if your bae is terrible at it then maybe you should send her some makeup tutorial videos as a hint

Aw that made my heart warm ^_^
    My fiance thinks that of me too, he basically said the exact same thing "he feels like he's with a model when I go all out on my princess makeup" and when I don't wear it he just feels like "he's with a beautiful model who didn't get dolled up with her accessories yet" xD

Funny you mention the makeup tutorials, mine knows how much I love matte lipsticks so he will send me videos of the new colors that come out and ask which one I want most and tell me which ones he likes most, he makes it fun lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda indifferent to it, as is my girlfriend apparently. Kinda glad for it honestly: feel more than a bit inadequate around her if she goes all out with it, lol