Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    maybe they are lying about it but it would be better for 1000 women to get away with something that shouldn't have been illegal in the first place (prostitution) than for one to be punished for something she was forced into. that would be clear to anyone with actual experience in life.
    If it was legal, people will complain that the gullible and simple minded are being misused, brainwashed and abused. If it was illegal, we have people like you that will complain. Again, she's most likely lying about being forced into it. 90% of prostitutes will tell you they were "forced" once exposed and caught, even during the act. It's a self defense method to keep herself relevant in the outside world and to also be able to move on with her life and leave doors open for marriage.

If you had any experience in life, you wouldn't need me to mention this to you.

Deleted
    But I thought islam was the most peaceful religion in the world?

Guys, come on. It's their rules and way of life. We should appreciate and honor it for its own specific brand of beauteous majesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Agenda like... fairness?
    Agenda like keeping the pro-feminist movements that are hilariously dominating the scene nowadays to stay strong. What better way to keep those movements going than to criticize nations for beliefs and lifestyles they have had since forever?.

Different parts of the world have different cultures. If a woman divorcing you is normal to you and people that live in your culture, it's comical to those elsewhere. Try to understand that and hopefully respect it. If you don't respect it, don't cry for being disrespected for your beliefs, lifestyle and culture.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    And what crime is that? SHE was the one who was raped. The crimes were committed against HER.
    What is and is not a crime is something determined by society. Her society determined that was a crime. You can think it is archaic and reprehensible, but she apparently did commit a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Agenda like keeping the pro-feminist movements that are hilariously dominating the scene nowadays to stay strong. What better way to keep those movements going than to criticize nations for beliefs and lifestyles they have had since forever?.

Different parts of the world have different cultures. If a woman divorcing you is normal to you and people that live in your culture, it's comical to those elsewhere. Try to understand that and hopefully respect it. If you don't respect it, don't cry for being disrespected for your beliefs, lifestyle and culture.
    So what you're saying is... we should just let people treat other people like in the Dark Ages?

Their country their rules. Unless you're willing to spend the money to invade them and change their culture then there is nothing you can do about it.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1QfgDkFR5E

This is probably worth watching before you guys start spewing. I don't like any religion but I still agree with this guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I wondered why this thread got 9 pages.

Not even surprised some posters think thus was just.

Stay classy, Saudi Arabia. I didn't expect anything else.

Same happened to a foreigner woman in UAE, so I can just imagine how much worst it can be in SA.
    That's what happens when you support a tribal, radical and racist regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    You do realize that almost all rape allegations end up lies? She got herself into this situation and when things went sour, she accused them of raping her. It's a very common case.
    Oh fuuuuuuckk off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    You do realize that almost all rape allegations end up lies? She got herself into this situation and when things went sour, she accused them of raping her. It's a very common case.

Relationships before marriage are against the law in Saudi Arabia. If she can prove being forced, then she will get her justice and won't be jailed nor lashed.
    Do you have any more information about this particular case that would help people consider more facts? It's kind of hard to tell from the one short article in the OP, which likely tells it from a particular perspective.

I also have a few other questions:
    1. Are almost all rape allegations in Saudi Arabia actually false? What constitutes rape in these situations?
    2. How can the woman prove that she has been forced?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Religion of peace

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-22 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    So what you're saying is... we should just let people treat other people like in the Dark Ages?
    There is nothing that suggests anyone is being treated like they're in the "dark ages". These people have their own sets of rules and they have been following them since forever. If there was an overly critical issues with their lifestyles, the suicide rates would hit extreme levels. If their lifestyle appears to be abnormal to you, then yours is equally as abnormal to them. No one tells you how to live your life and neither should you tell others either.

The issue here is rather obvious and happens everywhere. A woman is caught working as a prostitute. What is the first thing she'll do when caught?, lie. Why is she lying?, to protect her reputation. Even if she's found guilty, she'll continue the "I was oppressed and forced" story to keep herself relevant. She could be innocent for all I know, I'm just stating my opinion based on the results of most cases similar to this one out there. How often do you run into prostitutes(male or female) that walk the streets head up and proudly identify themselves as prostitutes?.

Deleted
    That is Europe in 50 years. I'm not even joking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    That is Europe in 50 years. I'm not even joking.
    And your source for that is...? Aside from your crystal ball that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Europeans allow Muslims into their country's as "refugees"?
    Last edited by One-Eyed Jack; 2016-05-21 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    KSA is united states ally so nvm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    No, but their priority should be their own lives.
    Pathetic. anyone that is that self obsessed is fucking toxic. There are absolutley not a single thing that feminism has left to fight for. So if one would consider oneself a feminist, then fight for people who need it.