Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Swedes getting butt hurt because people grew tired of the constant immigration bleating they vomit?

I suspect most Swedes are cool people, it's just the majority on MMOC are seemingly whiny. Is that better?
    Many posts about our immigration aren't created by Swedes in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Except it's not isolated. Bristol, Derby, Oxford, Telford, Peterborough, Banbury, AYlesbusy and Keighley. Common denominator? They are ALL from muslim backgrounds from either the middle east or Africa (mostly Pakistan and Somalia).

A large majority of the victims were white, because these guys don't attack their "own".
    I don't recall those places having rampant sexual assault cases

10+ Year Old Account
    I always assumed multiculturalism was just different cultures coexisting alongside each other respecting each other but abiding by said countries law.
    They basically have to abide by British norms, which eventually turns them into variations of British culture.

Look at two communities that have been here decades, Greeks and Turks in North London, are they truly separate culturally from mainstream British culture? Or have they adapted well enough to become a part of it? They gave us kebab shops and cheap clothing workshops, in return they became a part of British culture.

As I said, we do not do multiculturalism, we do British culture with a curry sauce.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Depends on how you act is said thread. Actually discussing the points brought up in the thread = not trolling

spouting random nonsense = trolling
    So which is your post?

Its fun to see how the english people make fun of sweden when they are in the similar situations.

Hey UK you have whole towns and even sections of bigger city's in the control of the muslims and they are unsafe and people are afraid to walk around there during evening hours.

In 50years they will be more then you they will be your goverment they will make your laws islam is there and you cater to it and you will get devoured and destroyed by it.

I don't recall those places having rampant sexual assault cases
    So read up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Its fun to see how the english people make fun of sweden when they are in the similar situations.

Hey UK you have whole towns and even sections of bigger city's in the control of the muslims and they are unsafe and people are afraid to walk around there during evening hours.

In 50years they will be more then you they will be your goverment they will make your laws islam is there and you cater to it and you will get devoured and destroyed by it.
    Which towns and sections of cities are in control by Muslims? Could you name some please?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except for the Muslim men who can't shake hands with women because they are unclean or whatever. Trying to pin this behavior on her being a woman is bizarre.
    seriously ? mulims just make the world a worse place then its already is huh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    seriously ? mulims just make the world a worse place then its already is huh
    Pretty much least if they follow the Quron.

Hipster college muslims are harmless. Real muslims drag you into the street and slit your throat less you are one of the three books. The other two books are just supposed to pay a extra tax.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So which is your post?

You tell me what you think.

Deleted

We're also victim of muslamic ray guns... Seriously though muslims have been here since the 60s, I live in a heavily muslim area and though they're some rough areas I don't recall fearing from Sharia Law

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Pretty much least if they follow the Quron.

Hipster college muslims are harmless. Real muslims drag you into the street and slit your throat less you are one of the three books. The other two books are just supposed to pay a extra tax.
    Because that happens daily right

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Which towns and sections of cities are in control by Muslims? Could you name some please?
    here's the top 20 local authorities in England and Wales with the highest percent of Muslims in 2011

London Borough of Tower Hamlets 34.5% 87,696
    London Borough of Newham 32.0% 98,456
    Blackburn with Darwen 27.4% 38,817
    City of Bradford 24.7% 129,041
    Luton 24.6% 49,991
    London Borough of Redbridge 23.3% 64,999
    Slough 23.3% 32,655
    London Borough of Waltham Forest 21.9% 56,541
    Birmingham 21.8% 234,411
    Leicester 18.6% 61,440
    London Borough of Brent 18.6% 58,036
    City of Westminster 18.3% 40,073
    Metropolitan Borough of Oldham 17.7% 39,879
    Pendle 17.4% 15,579
    London Borough of Enfield 16.7% 52,141
    Manchester 15.8% 79,496
    London Borough of Ealing 15.7% 53,198
    Kirklees 14.5% 61,280

London Central Mosque interior
    London Borough of Haringey 14.2% 36,130
    London Borough of Hackney 14.1% 34,727

Thats the latest i could find that is 5 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Omg, entire London is in control of a Muslim now!
    Did you miss the news? :P
    He controls bus fares.

Their plan to conquer the UK is by freezing prices on public transport for four years, pretty shit plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's not facing anything.

Oh noes, one person got killed! I'm afraid to go outside now, better order in a pizza.
    If someone gets killed for making a criticism it's a huge problem. But go back to your authoritarian love child.

And you really think it's just one person even in Netherlands? Seriously... your apologetic attitude in all threads is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Birmingham

My chains aren't that uncomfortable, and plus they keep me safe!

We're also victim of muslamic ray guns... Seriously though muslims have been here since the 60s, I live in a heavily muslim area and though they're some rough areas I don't recall fearing from Sharia Law

- - - Updated - - -

Because that happens daily right
    Yes... yes it does in Muslim countries... Are we pretending it doesn't now? Unless you think they where just trying to help those gay men learn how to fly when they where throwing them off buildings.

10+ Year Old Account
    he top 20 local authorities in England and Wales with the highest percent of Muslims in 2011[25] were:

London Borough of Tower Hamlets 34.5% 87,696
    London Borough of Newham 32.0% 98,456
    Blackburn with Darwen 27.4% 38,817
    City of Bradford 24.7% 129,041
    Luton 24.6% 49,991
    London Borough of Redbridge 23.3% 64,999
    Slough 23.3% 32,655
    London Borough of Waltham Forest 21.9% 56,541
    Birmingham 21.8% 234,411
    Leicester 18.6% 61,440
    London Borough of Brent 18.6% 58,036
    City of Westminster 18.3% 40,073
    Metropolitan Borough of Oldham 17.7% 39,879
    Pendle 17.4% 15,579
    London Borough of Enfield 16.7% 52,141
    Manchester 15.8% 79,496
    London Borough of Ealing 15.7% 53,198
    Kirklees 14.5% 61,280

London Central Mosque interior
    London Borough of Haringey 14.2% 36,130
    London Borough of Hackney 14.1% 34,727
    They are not controlled by Muslims though, so why are you linking those boroughs?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    My chains aren't that uncomfortable, and plus they keep me safe!
    True freedom would make you shit yourself in fear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Birmingham
    I visit Birmingham frequently, considering it's muslim controlled they certainly enjoy gay bars