Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I'm gonna show something nice, I was recently watching Ice Age and I seriosly cannot unsee it. So I had to make a quick sketch to show what I mean :

hehehe xD
    I'd pay to have that instead of the crack kitty models.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    I'd pay to have that instead of the crack kitty models.
    Tbh this is kinda what I expected, Saber-tooth tigers with stripes and some small decorations like tiki necklace. And we were given crack cats :/

What also bothers me is that trolls and nelves got similar skin tones, and as vibrant hair colours, and yet nelven catform don't resemble grey cats on which rainbow puked.

Secondly, both Claws of Shirvallah and new artifact form is enabling using normal tiger form. So why trolls couldn't turn to beautiful natural-looking tiger? Specially that when there was no troll catforms introduced in Echo Isles Zen'Tabra was using normal tiger model.

Yeah I've been thinking back to Diego as well a few times when looking at the new models' face, and I'm actually a big fan of the feline vibe that we get out of that aspect of the model now... If only the body could exude more of an air of "power" to complement that "great cat" feel, like I feel Vol'jin does both bodily and facially.

But yeah, I support better looking druid models for Trolls, until/if the devs ever make some tweaks with the baseline cat model the artifact forms might make it a bit more bearable, but it admittedly won't be the same. Additionally, as far as I know I believe it was said we're not bringing the artifacts with us into potential future expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggudrai View Post
    Additionally, as far as I know I believe it was said we're not bringing the artifacts with us into potential future expansions?
    Correct.

/10
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

*Scoff* Enjoy it while you can then Troll druids...

Maybe I'm being too jaded and unfair but it's not lost on me that they're spending this amount of art resources on a gameplay feature that's only relevant within the span of 10 levels, but couldn't/didn't complete models that will be present for the entirety of the game within the very same expansion that they introduced them in... Incidentally the expansion with arguably the least amount of content and the longest expansion gap so far.
    Last edited by Oggudrai; 2016-04-27 at 06:10 PM.

A shame really becuase this is how troll cat forms should've looked like. It really bugs me why they can't have normal tigers to pick from? Night elves have similar skin hues as trolls and yet they don't turn to rainbow's puke. Secondly Claws of Ashamane and artifact weapon gives option to turn to default tiger skin, and lastly Zen'Tabra was also turning to normal tiger during echo-isles event.

So why didn't they get beautiful tigers as they were supposed to get? Trolls do have organge hair to pick from. So why not real beautiful toger form to pick from?

You put a lot of work into this! Thank you!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...ues-5-12-2016/

"known player model issues:

"Demon hunter tats are funny and pandaren shoot air pistols"

... I'm kind of ticked off right now.

I understand that putting up much more else than that in this post would... well, frankly it'd take up too much space. Also, I don't mean to be dismissive of their attempts to fix player model flaws but... where was this quality assurance back in WoD's beta?

Peculiar priorities...
    Last edited by Oggudrai; 2016-05-12 at 11:40 PM.

So, I do think this feature is actually kind of cool:

But man, will it be emphasizing our broken spines and starchy braids

I'm just trying to imagine what that'll look like, and it makes me cringe so much I fear my spine will collapse (more than it already has :P) and look like the Trolls'...

I made separate thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post40443197 ) for catforms in hopes they'll get adressed. Those are features that should be adressed.

http://i.imgur.com/I2AkAkY.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    *Scoff* Enjoy it while you can then Troll druids...

Maybe I'm being too jaded and unfair but it's not lost on me that they're spending this amount of art resources on a gameplay feature that's only relevant within the span of 10 levels, but couldn't/didn't complete models that will be present for the entirety of the game within the very same expansion that they introduced them in... Incidentally the expansion with arguably the least amount of content and the longest expansion gap so far.
    actuallty mop will still hold that

also those models were allready ingame... they just let the players use them so it wasent a massive waste of time as you say
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    actuallty mop will still hold that

also those models were allready ingame... they just let the players use them so it wasent a massive waste of time as you say
    Thanks for correcting me regarding the expansion gap... but beyond that I'm not sure what you mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for correcting me regarding the expansion gap... but beyond that I'm not sure what you mean.
    oh, you were talking about how the feral got the panther form for 1 expansion only right? claws of shivvarah?

oh, you were talking about how the feral got the panther form for 1 expansion only right? claws of shivvarah?
    They were talking about artifact weapons. They'll be abandoned after Legion, so all the writing and artwork and system design for them will have been a waste of time.

I just want to have the option to display boots. Same thing with taurens. I dont want to run around barefoot. Why even have a feet slot then? Retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    They were talking about artifact weapons. They'll be abandoned after Legion, so all the writing and artwork and system design for them will have been a waste of time.
    and how do you know these artifacts will all be abandoned? do you have some secret insight as blizzard? and did they tell you that there is no way they will allow druids to keep these forms as customization?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I just want to have the option to display boots. Same thing with taurens. I dont want to run around barefoot. Why even have a feet slot then? Retarded.
    because with trolls its part of their culture.. .and tauren dont have feet...

boots still show, just for trolls onyl around the ankles cause culture, and tauren cause hooves.. dranei do the same thing

and how do you know these artifacts will all be abandoned? do you have some secret insight as blizzard? and did they tell you that there is no way they will allow druids to keep these forms as customization?
    It was part of an interview.

I have no idea about druid forms, but they didn't exactly let them keep Fandral's Flamescythe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    It was part of an interview.

I have no idea about druid forms, but they didn't exactly let them keep Fandral's Flamescythe.
    uhhh yes they did >_>
    one there was seeds you could pick up and eat for a buff that would turn you into fire kitty
    two, there is now a toy he can drop for druids only that gave you "Perma" flame cat form
    three, you can still use flamescythe
    four they said "they dont know yet, we may reuse it for legion"
    five, did that interview say "oh yeah all those druid forms will just be thrown out"
    six, some of the forms are even used out in the world, example the moonkin cat and tree cat ,both are found out in the world

http://www.wowhead.com/item=94604/burning-seed
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=122304/fandrals-seed-pouch

By all means, there's a chance that perhaps the artifacts will get carried over if it's appreciated enough, who knows. It wouldn't make sense lorewise, but that hasn't stopped them from doing loads of other lorelols this expansion.

Regardless, the point is that the player models will remain relevant for the entirety of the 1-110 content and beyond, so they will always have a greater presence than the artifacts...

I just don't understand why they would neglect such a basic aspect of the game, you'd think there'd be more pride in the craft - not to mention professionalism, which would demand that you at least acknowledge these flaws and the feedback even if you can't do anything about it at the moment and don't have an ETA.

Only reason I can think of anymore is that the problem must be based in management and that it's due to decisions which are above the artists' paygrades... because the ones I've heard from seem to have aforementioned pride in craftsmanship, they seem to have integrity... so if my suspicions are true that could explain this maddening silence as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    By all means, there's a chance that perhaps the artifacts will get carried over if it's appreciated enough, who knows. It wouldn't make sense lorewise, but that hasn't stopped them from doing loads of other lorelols this expansion.

Regardless, the point is that the player models will remain relevant for the entirety of the 1-110 content and beyond, so they will always have a greater presence than the artifacts...

I just don't understand why they would neglect such a basic aspect of the game, you'd think there'd be more pride in the craft - not to mention professionalism, which would demand that you at least acknowledge these flaws and the feedback even if you can't do anything about it at the moment and don't have an ETA.

Only reason I can think of anymore is that the problem must be based in management and that it's due to decisions which are above the artists' paygrades... because the ones I've heard from seem to have aforementioned pride in craftsmanship, they seem to have integrity... so if my suspicions are true that could explain this maddening silence as well.
    because they just updated it and there is only like... 5 people complaining about the trolls? idk about you buy this is the only place i see people complaining about trolsl, its mostly the worgen, the trolls look fine, other then their weird spine bend in some points and the crusty braid