6.2.3 shadow trinket advice

Hey guys, coming back on my shadow priest casually-slowly, I would like to get an advice what trinkets you are using on what fight in which spec.
    I guess all the fights with CoP we're pretty much binded with Class+Shadowmoo, however I have some doubts, what should I use in AS and where I should gear up anti-demon trinket and change my class trinket playstyle. A small feedback on your advices would be much appreciated

TLDR I am looking the list of correct trinkets on each fight in mythic in each spec(e.g. where I might replace T18 trinket in CoP and what should I wear as AS where it is needed).
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

I think http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...del-Discussion is right up your alley.

AS dream is pretty much dead outside of council/xhul/manno. Stuff just dies to quick unfortunately.

If playing AS IRP + Sethe is default. Then IRP + RoW on ST if not playing CoP.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

@Djriff
    I can see talents and glyphs there, nothing on trinkets on p.1
    @Kilee25
    Thanks! No variety for CoP, always Shadow+Class?

If not mythic there's some interesting choices. The heirloom trinket is second bis on demons. CSP is competitive near the heroic level if you get a wf or socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    The heirloom trinket is second bis on demons.
    So for Gore, Velhari, Mano + Archi CoP it is Heirloom+Class, correct? And for AS, Heirloom will b e BiS too with Sethe?

Basically for all mythic bosses it's CoP with class trinket and Shadowmoon insignia now a days.

With AS & heirloom it really depends on what you are doing. In theory Sethe is the best pair but it depends on the number of adds and how long they stay up. Heirloom too could be iffy depending on whether the adds are demons too.

I'd probably mess around with SimC and try to set it against a similar fight model.

But honestly it's a waste of time to get that involved with AS theory crafting, because CoP dominates it so heavily... Swapping trinkets out while playing AS might net you a k or two dps. Going CoP will get you 20-30 times that amount. Basically I'm saying if you're determined to play AS then the clear message is damage isn't a primary concern over just having fun. So just go with IRP + Sethe. They will average out to be the best in most situations.

Yeah thanks! As far as I'm not concerned that much with AS(I'm just loving to multidot things on my aff warlock, because it feels like old good cata shadow priest), I will need it on Xhul-Manno and I guess it will always be Piston+Sethe and heirloom+sethe.

I was more concerned about CoP usage of trinkets. But I guess M SI>Heirloom against demons, from what I've been told here, so I will chill now I just saw some very overgeared priests still wearing heirloom against demons in logs to feel like I need to clarify that, maybe I was doing it wrong all the time not switching SI

Heirloom and SI are very very close in strength, to the point that RNG could swing one or the other above on any given fight. SI should average slightly higher, and there's a chance to get one with a socket or WF, while you can't get that with the heirloom. If you see someone using the heirloom, they either don't have a mythic SI, or they are just playing slot machine trinket lotto, hoping for a lucky streak. (It's also possible they just don't know what they are doing.)
    Last edited by Kilee25; 2016-05-23 at 01:50 PM.

The reason why I love all this community is that how friendly you guys are, against all odds(and arcane mages and warlocks)
    Thanks again!