Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Don't know about other places but here it's massive difference. The big theatre rooms have a fantastic sound build and a tilt almost as steep as a / mark. So, great view, and you can sit really, really high up!

The small rooms barely have any floor tilt at all and you'll struggle to see from the back row. Screen is much smaller as well, as the room can't house a big screen.
    Meh, anything beats my PC monitor Although for Warcraft I might just go to the biggest theater for once.

Alliance

this is for Norrköping opening week end for warcraft. and For the Alliance! #blueface

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Disney may have also played a role in that.
    After the Tarantino shit they pulled, it's definitely them.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...rica-civil-war

lol

Guess it makes some sense, still funny. Hopefully WC doesn't get drowned by all the other competition in the sandwich.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2016-05-22 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    To be fair, the first movie banked over a billion world wide.
    Oh? I didn't know that.... Put things in a different perspective i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Royal huh? Yeah I'm also disappointed about that
    Exactly. Kinda annoying since i really like the big screen and awesome sound at Royal and im thinking that would fit alot better for a movie like Warcraft compared to Alice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    oooh, I like how the rows are curved in Norrköping! That's pretty neat!
    It was the same in Malmö. Warcraft almost sold out about 200-250 tickets, while Alice has like sold 20 tickets out of 500 seats.... Really wonder who made the decisions about which movie to show in the biggest hall....

But oh well not much you can do about it.... The second largets cinema is pretty good too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by donmater View Post
    Now why would anyone want to watch any movie with 100 people in the same room? As long as the screen and sound is good, the less people the better.
    I once saw a film all alone in a huge theater, could prob sit several hundred people, was only me in there, was midday in the summer, the feeling was wow...the movie wasn't very good but I felt soooo spoiled! I put my legs up on the seats in front of me

Has not happened again since...

edit: it was this movie, shit that was 20 years ago..
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonheart

Well, I prefer more people than few if there are going to be others there, when it's opening weekend for a movie many love, it's more fun to watch a movie with fans n not random movie-goers...like when I saw the 1st Lotr movie, people came cosplayed as orcs n stuff, also it's more fun to see a comedy with people who laugh at the right time...I have a friend that laughed at the wrong times during big lebowski n not when he should have, made me want to crawl inside a hole n die...
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-05-22 at 09:20 PM.

Finally saw a commercial for the movie here in the US (New York more specifically). First one I've seen. Was one of the tv spots they uploaded to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...rica-civil-war

lol

Guess it makes some sense, still funny. Hopefully WC doesn't get drowned by all the other competition in the sandwich.
    One good thing is that Finding Dory doesn't come here in Denmark until August, I dunno about the rest of Europe. But this means that it doesn't ruin the competition here at least :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    One good thing is that Finding Dory doesn't come here in Denmark until August, I dunno about the rest of Europe. But this means that it doesn't ruin the competition here at least :P
    The release schedule for Warcraft is so weird that I don't have a clue how it will be determined honestly. Thing comes out every few days in different places, it's odd. Guess it'll be determined by the second week of the US release just how far the film actually got financially.

I see some of you posted the ticket sales, here's the 28th May in Belgrade, Serbia. Most of the seats are taken, and half of the seats for 29th are taken aswell.

7+ Year Old Account

Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Premiere day of WC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    After the Tarantino shit they pulled, it's definitely them.
    Ya I loved Star Wars TFA, but after hearing what they did. I was very disappointed.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Ya I loved Star Wars TFA, but after hearing what they did. I was very disappointed.
    What is it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    What is it ?
    This basically sums up what happened, http://geektyrant.com/news/quentin-t...with-star-wars
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Now this list was done a little while ago, but JoBlo.com put Warcraft as number 13 on their top 25 summer movies of 2016

Saying people are expecting it to flop and that Travis Fimmel isn't well known enough for a lead role... wow XD

They put X-men as number 3... woooooo
    Last edited by Tornwar; 2016-05-22 at 10:12 PM.

Deleted
    Now this list was done a little while ago, but JoBlo.com put Warcraft as number 13 on their top 25 summer movies of 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_ELXZcnWvY

Saying people are expecting it to flop and that Travis Fimmel isn't well known enough for a lead role... wow XD

They put X-men as number 3... woooooo
    They put Ghostbusters as #12...

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    They put Ghostbusters as #12...
    Well we dunno how good it will be. I am laughing at X-men since we do know how bad it was XD

Deleted
    I have made this for all of us fans i hope you enjoy it.

I know somone beat me to it and did a great job but i wanted to share my work with you, too.
    I was already half done with this one when the other one was released, but finished it anyway

It comes from the heart of a big Warcraft Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wow, it appears that most people are giving this movie a 7+ rating, and most are from quite famous people. I will say this, if the positives stay like this, then a sequel is definitely in planning.
    Well it is my opinion given the naming of "the beginning" that a sequel was planned from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we dunno how good it will be. I am laughing at X-men since we do know how bad it was XD
    It was? I really liked it :-/ didn't go in expecting it to be that good for sure... Just was a bit disappointed by Apocalypse, he played more of a support role than what his name implies...