Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People keep forgetting that when people point out similarities between Hitler's and Trump's rhetorical style, they aren't comparing Trump to 1944 Hitler at the height of the Third Reich and with the Holocaust in full swing. They're comparing Trump to the young Adolf Hitler seeking election in the early '30s. Saying "Trump hasn't killed any Jews or committed war crimes" is pretty much deliberately missing the point.
    Jews did far worse to the Germans compared to what immigrants are doing to America, which is basicly nothing except "stealing" the shit jobs which americans are too proud to do anyways. Jews actually made germany kneel, every german saw the powerful jews as a threat. There are actual stories from those times where people would be humiliated at work by jew bosses, not to mention sexual assaults, and everyone turned around for the sake of still having what to put on the table the next day.

The problem isn't us vs. them, the problem is when you start to kill people. The law is never a perfect thing and never will be but if done right it can limit the power of the most powerful people in that particular state to the point where they actually pack and fuck off or understand that they have to stop or face the consequences. There are many things that Hitles could have done, from taxing the rich which were mostly jew and giving back to the people. But no, he had to kill people, most of them were common jews and the rich jews took off before any harm could be done to them... imo that was wrong and stupid.

In today's world you can't do whatever the fuck you want, if you do it publicly. If Trump becomes president, no matter what, he can't mass murder immigrants for the sake of it. America is made of immigrants, fuck it it's the truth and i believe that if Trump becomes president he will lower his tantrum down a bit and be forced to acnowledge everyone's point of view. Unless he is the prophecized antichrists and we're fucked (obv joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    How is this an acceptable thread, but a picture of a Huffington Post editorial meeting not acceptable?
    This one fits the leftist narrative, while pointing out that even huffingpoo cant find a qualified non Asian minority goes against the leftist narrative. Leftists are importing people that care nothing about the holocaust.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Males are sexist shithead that seek to domiante women, some I assume aren't.
    The accusation is that you misrepresented the quote. And you did. Literally.
    It is inflammatory to the moon and back, yes. Yet here you are defending the meme in the OP as a valid comparison.

They're both, the quote and the meme, the product of abject imbecility. But, if we're to appreciate the coherence of one, we should grant the same privilege to the other.

I, of course, choose to reject both, and file them under irrelevant shit. And I encourage anyone to not shape their world views around it.

Deleted
    Or maybe just maybe Western World doesn't wanna get invaded by a medieval culture eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Just like with Clinton! Just because she hasn't murdered any Jews yet doesn't mean she won't

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    People keep forgetting that when people point out similarities between Hitler's and Trump's rhetorical style, they aren't comparing Trump to 1944 Hitler at the height of the Third Reich and with the Holocaust in full swing. They're comparing Trump to the young Adolf Hitler seeking election in the early '30s. Saying "Trump hasn't killed any Jews or committed war crimes" is pretty much deliberately missing the point.
    Yes, his "us versus them" rhetoric is very troubling.

Endus is right, a prominent public individual (one who is running for president, no less) perpetuating fear and blaming our problems on outsiders is very reminiscent of '30s era Germany. One that we should not tolerate.

Even if one were to agree that illegal immigration was a problem, calling them murderers and rapists is not the way to go about addressing the issue. That sort of talk is what leads to vigilante justice and hate crimes.

Am I supposed to respond to that by saying "You said that all humans are sexist shitheads!". Because you stated that he said all mexicans, when he clearly was talking about just a significant portion of the ILLEGAL ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that not an infraction?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Wow, really? This is a real thread? After some of the things I've seen get shut down on this site?
    This is different than those things. It's calling Trump's supporters Nazi precursors, so it gets the Comrade Endus Stamp of Approval.

The US government has dozens "checks and balances" put in. If Trump get's elected he'll have to convince congress to vote his way and congress is made up of 400+ little kings who don't owe anything to anyone except their voters. And even if by a miracle Trump convinces congress to do something, the Supreme Court can throw laws out that they deem are unconstitutional.

The office of the President is a weak office.

See, there's nothing to worry about.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    He was just trying to make a comparison between the statement about mexicans and a theoretical statement about men. He wasn't actually saying that.
    They should probably adjust their post so it has a proper subject. Because it just looks like them being ultra inflammatory (which maybe they were just being a touch inflammatory).

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes, his "us versus them" rhetoric is very troubling.

Endus is right, a prominent public individual (one who is running for president, no less) perpetuating fear and blaming our problems on outsiders is very reminiscent of '30s era Germany. One that we should not tolerate.

Even if one were to agree that illegal immigration was a problem, calling them murderers and rapists is not the way to go about addressing the issue. That sort of talk is what leads to vigilante justice and hate crimes.
    Never thought I would say this but I am actually growing tired of fearmongering...

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    As president, Trump would not have the authority or power to do most of what he says he will. He cannot build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. He doesn't have the power nor the sway over Mexico to force a different sovereign country to do anything they don't want to do. He is nothing like a nazi and is more like the stupid kid in class everyone votes to be home-coming king due to feeling sorry for his mental deficiencies.
    The authority is still there from when leftists reneged on Raygun's amnesty for border wall deal. The wall would only need to cost 1/4 the price per mile as Israel's. Trump would use the current system in place for remittances to Cuba, and take the same cut of remittances to Mexico as the richest man in the world poverty pimp Carlos Slims takes. Israel actually takes more out of remittances by Palestinians.

Unconstitutional used to mean something at plain odds with a section of visible text in the constitution. That it now means insufficiently liberal or contrary to the meanderings of Anthony Kennedy is a subtlety I think few people fully appreciate. That is unless one wishes to stand on the presumption that 18th century colonial Englishmen conceived a governmental framework in a manner to ensure their posterity would be obliged to subsidize the incursions of parasitic Mayan squatters. I suppose it's possible, though the preamble and Federalist Papers are both coyly silent as to the intent. Fortunately that piece of paper's penumbras are not at all so reticent, and provide modern jurists with a generously well-lit path.

This is different than those things. It's calling Trump's supporters Nazi precursors, so it gets the Comrade Endus Stamp of Approval.
    If everyone is a nazi as tumblr has told me...

Is it still considered a bad thing to be then?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Every right wing populist is like a Nazi? Come on buddy...
    Yep even Milo Yinnopolis, by dating black guys he is keeping them from breeding in a cunning plane of genocide.

Oh yeah I forgot. Its okay to make fun of anything Trump related. Like with the tweet comparing Michelle Obama to Trumps wife... same ole same were jumping in to denounce the horrible treatment of Michelle, while then making fun of Melania.... fucking irony.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Never thought I would say this but I am actually growing tired of fearmongering...
    As am I. I don't know what's with people wanting to be afraid of something.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Yes they aren't legitimate inmigrants, nonetheless its stupid to spend 600 billion dollars trying to deport all of them. So its seems more reasonable to integrate them and most of the actual problems they bring will be solved.

You are an open holocaust denier in this thread, Germany is the size of Minnesota and leftists think 6 million jews left it. All TRUMP would have to do is say " I will pardon anyone who kills an illegal who has caused the death of Americans" and 1/2 of illegals will flee before election day. Funny leftists think they can confiscate over 300 million guns.

Even at 600billion dollars it would be cheap because each person from south the border consume 1/2 a million more in benefits than they contribute in taxes each.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot. Its okay to make fun of anything Trump related. Like with the tweet comparing Michelle Obama to Trumps wife... same ole same were jumping in to denounce the horrible treatment of Michelle, while then making fun of Melania.... fucking irony.
    "Making fun of" according to Lemonparty = pointing out the fact that Melania has had plastic surgery.

Also note that the thread mentioned is still open.

I've often wondered how the people of Germany back then could be swayed into doing those things to the Jews. But if Jews were even half as comparable to how people view today's Muslims, then I don't see it as much of a stretch anymore.