Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Turkey joining the EU is a guaranteed way to get the British people to vote OUT.
    You'd hope so, but many are hopelessly left-wing. Even Cameron who is supposedly conservative is a huge muslim immigration friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Turkey isn't even in Europe, they are more Middle East tbh
    Constantinople is part of Europe though.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbass

6 April 2014 – present
    (2 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days)

The conflict is still ongoing is it not? It is hardly a logistical feat to deploy there.
    So are you trying to convince me that Ukraine is fighting full-scale war with Russia or what? Just a civil war.
    "Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way." Colonel Sherman Potter

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    You'd hope so, but many are hopelessly left-wing. Even Cameron who is supposedly conservative is a huge muslim immigration friend.
    Lots of rigth wingers love the EU for the trade benefits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McDeloud View Post
    So are you trying to convince me that Ukraine is fighting full-scale war with Russia or what? Just a civil war.
    Sure, no Russian troops were involved, nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure, no Russian troops were involved, nope.
    Support and Full-scale war. No difference at all... /facepalm

PS. Ouch, i've been infracted. Nice.
    "Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way." Colonel Sherman Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Turkey will never join the EU with Erdogan at the helm.
    Turkey will never join the EU, if joining EU truly becomes an objective one day, with a right-wing party at the helm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I'm sure we can.
    I mean, one must be not that bright to think that NATO could afford losing Turkey without another proxy state (Kurdish for example) state up and running in the region.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-05-22 at 09:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will be a fun day for Putin.
    He is preparing his signature "sambo-wombo-combo bitch-slap" for Erdogan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Not anymore it seems.
    Last edited by McDeloud; 2016-05-22 at 10:17 PM.

Will we even have countries in the year 3000? I mean we'll all live underwater then, and women with 3 breasts will swim around totally naked, sounds like chaos to me.

Deleted
    Turkey also has been going backward since Erdogan is president, i'd say Turkey has basically no chance of entering the EU anytime soon now, they have moved too far from the requirements needed to enter the EU

Deleted

We could cope, Turkey has huge numbers but a tiny budget which means their force projection is a joke.
    The main issue is that NATO and US arms Turkey basically for free. The very recent example is some months ago when they nuked the Russian airplane in contested territory without warning. And asked NATO for reinforcements afterwards...
    Some weeks ago Turkey held an all-Muslim meeting where Erdogan stated his intent to lead and create his own NATO with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and all major Muslim countries.
    Is this a joke? Turkey in the NATO, Turkey in the EU, Turkey leading the Islamic revolution, Turkey leading the Muslim NATO...

The flirt between Merkel's Europe and Erdogan's Turkey should come to an end. It's a sick relationship, poisoning the EU since it contradicts it's highly-rated democracy values. Unless the only values nowadays are money and a short-term comfort. The EU people understand it and these people are sick of this theater.
    The EU has been silent spectator for way too long and the US created a huge mess at our borders. Add in the pitiful horny Hollande, the "welcoming" Merkel - short-sighted with a very poor judgment of the consequences, without consulting other EU countries - and the greedy European business mastodons. That's it, you got a recipe for big disaster.

We need strong leaders now, maybe Sarcozy and Tusk if given more power. No, I am not French, and yes, Cameron is strong but he is only interested in the UK. Leaders who are capable of cleaning this pile of shit and repair the EU because it will be a grand disaster if it falls apart.
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2016-05-23 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    The main issue is that NATO and US arms Turkey basically for free.
    Next time when you post, just consider you don't know jackshit about what you are about to write. NATO arms no one. NATO expects countries to arm themselves.

These gulliable Europeans, they are so easily fooled. NATO's Turkey joining Islamic NATO? You guys are insane. NATO (USA) conducted a fucking coup in this country. 1980 coup is sometimes called NATO coup, referring to USA.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-05-23 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Will we even have countries in the year 3000? I mean we'll all live underwater then, and women with 3 breasts will swim around totally naked, sounds like chaos to me.
    The Netherlands will still somehow be afloat.

or got this route

Really it is not even remotely possible with the fucktard erdogan and his new puppet president. in 12 fucking years they succesfully brainwashed people, made them poorer, angry, hardcore lunatics. People will wake up when erdogan and his clowns leave the country and realize wtf just happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I mean, one must be not that bright to think that NATO could afford losing Turkey without another proxy state (Kurdish for example) state up and running in the region.
    I say we just ignore that entire region.

Ofcourse, kicking out Turkey is pointless at this point. So not in favour of it. Assuming Erdogan, our favourite goatfucker, does not start to demand anything in return for staying in the NATO.
    Turkey is the one who borders Russia, they need us more than we need them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Turkey is the one who borders Russia, they need us more than we need them.
    You are wrong.

Assuming Erdogan, our favourite goatfucker, does not start to demand anything in return for staying in the NATO.
    He will. Just give him some time.

Deleted
    Cameron is in no position to make anything up in terms of EU. With his anti-EU politics he dropped any value for all EU citizens who do not want to drop out. Turkey is very important, more important than UK currently. So let them become EU-member already.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It's anti-anti EU PR. Expect much more until the referendum.
    Trying hard now to not go down as the PM that isolated the UK from the rest of the world and took their only significant place in the world as a financial power. Well either that or he was just sarcastic, given how that is probably quite spot on atm with Erdogan trying to lead Turkey back to middle ages.

You are saying Germany did not start WW2? Yes the treaty of Versailles was extremely harsh but it was Germany that fired the first bullet in 1939 when they blitzkrieged Poland.
    This is simply false. there is always more to a Story. But as we know Winners get to write History im just not interested in posting tons of Text because People dont realy care anyway or atleast not on a MMO Forum, The one that do can do the lil research on their own.

Its just sad to see People accepting all the Bullshit regarding Germanys roles in ww1 & 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heyimcute View Post
    This is simply false. there is always more to a Story. But as we know Winners get to write History im just not interested in posting tons of Text because People dont realy care anyway or atleast not on a MMO Forum, The one that do can do the lil research on their own.

Its just sad to see People accepting all the Bullshit regarding Germanys roles in ww1 & 2
    Most countries manage not to invade Poland consistently, it is remarkably easy to not invade Poland, Germany struggled with that concept.