Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've watched Noble's video, an interesting fact troubled me : You can't use the bank, you can't buy anything to NPCs.
    This Dalaran location can (probably) be part of a later patch scenario that leads you to investigate into Karazhan, in order to search informations... on Aegwynn secret Sanctuary near the Tomb of Sargeras (Thal'Dranath????).

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I've watched Noble's video, an interesting fact troubled me : You can't use the bank, you can't buy anything to NPCs.
    This Dalaran location can (probably) be part of a later patch scenario that leads you to investigate into Karazhan, in order to search informations... on Aegwynn secret Sanctuary near the Tomb of Sargeras (Thal'Dranath????).
    Yes, it raises a few questions, like...

1. Here Jaina is given the title, Leader of the Kirin Tor. While in the "Legion" Dalaran, the Council exercising its power, and Jaina is absent with Khadgar seemingly acting as their leader. The Last we see of Jaina is her storming off in a huff from Stormwind after the Broken Shore questline.

2. It's a nice bit of flavor, but they scrubbed all the NPCs and gave them unique, temporary dialog. That seems like an extreme amount of work for something gone in over a month.

3. Dalaran hit something.

4. Originally all the artifact questlines began at Karazhan, now Dalaran. Is there a reason it's there now?

Deleted
    Was there talk about revisiting Karl as an updated raid in the prepatch? Would make a little sense then

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina goes insane. She threatens the Horde, so we kill her.

I can dream anyways. Alliance filth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Jaina goes insane. She threatens the Horde, so we kill her.

I can dream anyways. Alliance filth.
    Jains has threatened the horde several times. Besides being crazy and a bitch, she might be the most ballsy character alive in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Broken Shore will be in prepatch and questline end in Dalaran. So it makes sense to relocate updated Dalaran outside Broken Isles.
    It makes absolutely no sense for them to relocate Dalaran outside of the expansion's new continent. In the pre-patch to make it seem like Dalaran is moving like it does in the lore? Sure. In the actual Legion post-launch patch and after? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

7+ Year Old Account
    There is another thread of this... dont see why you made another.. .but i will post it here... aswelll

for the last about 3 builds we have had string mentioning karazhan as a scenario for 7.0 pre-event you can look through fridays build, and last weeks wensday? aswell as the 2 weeks before tuesday ,and find stuff mentioning karazhan 7.0 prelaunch its going to be a scenario, not a dungeon

ive known about this since alpha came up as early builds had a invisable dalaran, but with npcs's floating over, but when datamined it would show a fully working dalaran there

ive mentioned it in the fourms for weeks but no one seemed to believe me

oh and this one is from april 27th... and no one noticed it >_>

and for those who are wondering, it seems they blink to karazhan to collect some power because of it being a massive scource of power from it being where all the LL meet, and from what we see here kaghar might have come to do a few things here...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-05-23 at 04:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    There is another thread of this... dont see why you made another.. .but i will post it here... aswelll

for the last about 3 builds we have had string mentioning karazhan as a scenario for 7.0 pre-event you can look through fridays build, and last weeks wensday? aswell as the 2 weeks before tuesday ,and find stuff mentioning karazhan 7.0 prelaunch its going to be a scenario, not a dungeon

ive known about this since alpha came up as early builds had a invisable dalaran, but with npcs's floating over, but when datamined it would show a fully working dalaran there

ive mentioned it in the fourms for weeks but no one seemed to believe me

oh and this one is from april 27th... and no one noticed it >_>

and for those who are wondering, it seems they blink to karazhan to collect some power because of it being a massive scource of power from it being where all the LL meet, and from what we see here kaghar might have come to do a few things here...
    I didn't see the other threads; sorry. I even did a search before posting! Must not have used the right search terms.

Anyway thanks for sharing. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    I didn't see the other threads; sorry. I even did a search before posting! Must not have used the right search terms.

Anyway thanks for sharing. I'm excited to see how it turns out!
    it was months old but somone necroed it recently, so idk, yours might have been posted before the other was necroed so i think your good, but yeah, this is all the karazhan information ive found so far, and people have seemed to ingore, as i said that final picture telling us about a karazhan scenario is all the way from april
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Okay so, there is definitely a Karazhan scenario so that means this is the contents of Legion's "Pre-patch Event"
    Invasion of Azeroth - The Wetlands and other old world zones are being attacked by demons. You fight demons and find chests containing useful items including a temporary event currency. Scales to your level so low level characters can participate.
    Barrens Under Seige - World Boss Demons periodically attack the Crossroads. (This & the other old world invasion events are testable since alpha, only most testers haven't explored the old world so not many know about them.)
    Broken Shore - The prologue to Legion. A quest chain that includes a cross-faction raid.
    Dreadlords - Stormwind & Org have been invaded by secret Dreadlords. Players may find themselves becoming an agent of the legion.
    Demon Hunter - Make Demon Hunters and play through their opening quest experience.
    Karazhan - Some kind of scenario experience, and the only thing that has been untestable so far. You learn about Karazhan's secret cache of doomsday weapons & help Khadgar activate Kara's Special Home-Security measures to prevent the Legion from storming the place.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably some pre-event-only thing. Like how in the Wrath event Kara had that Vampire boss added.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)