Will Demon Hunters be able to fly or have Class Mounts?

In the other zones from the previous expansions will Demon Hunters be able to fly like Druids or they will need to use mounts like the other classes? Also if they can't fly will they at least have class mounts like the Death Knights? DKs have both a ground mount - Archerus Deathcharger, and a flying mount - Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade. I saw that Demon Hunters can summon wings in their regular form too so they can easily use them for flying aswell.
    Last edited by Elfezen; 2024-03-16 at 05:20 AM.

Not sure if you are trolling but.. Demon Hunters don't have a fly ability as of now.

In effect, they have their own ground mount just like the DKs and Palas. The wings ability you are referring to is basically a glide ability, which works like the free fall ability, except its bound to your spacebar when in air. I have not seen a flying mount for Demon Hunters yet, like the Winged Steed.
    MOAR CHOCOLATE

Deleted
    What is a minor class?

Quote Originally Posted by Nullpointer View Post
    What is a minor class?
    You know how blizzard originally called DK a "hero class" to explain why they started at a higher level and stupid people thought that meant they were uber special and better than all other classes?

Thats happening again.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

What is a minor class?
    might be reference to DH being a Hero class and just badly worded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Getting their own mount, maybe 2?

Last edited by OreoLover; 2016-05-23 at 12:12 PM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

What is a minor class?
    I mean that Druids are the primary class - they can do all roles and they dont need mounts while the other classes are considered minor and focus mostly on roleplaying/fun activities etc

there is no such thing as a "minor" class. all classes are meant to be equal.

regarding flying: demon hunter will never fly on their own. their wings is just for gliding, when you fall from height.

/thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    I mean that Druids are the primary class - they can do all roles and they dont need mounts while the other classes are considered minor and focus mostly on roleplaying/fun activities etc
    Thanks for making my day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberie View Post
    might be reference to DH being a Hero class and just badly worded.
    At first I thought so too, but then *mind blown by OP*
    Last edited by mmoc79af98f473; 2016-05-23 at 12:17 PM.

This has changed my whole perspective on the game.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aparently they might have a felbat as a flying mount, although it could be a different colour:
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

In what game?