Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Who Kuntantee? Lol no he doesnt.
    I've seen his post, his love for the ottoman empire seems obvious to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    In Europe, we don't have any more laws or any Remanence of "European Symbolism", we just have blind acceptance promoted by the West.
    Sad but true. And there is no escape from this crisis without organizing a single body dealing with the migration problems.
    "Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way." Colonel Sherman Potter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I've seen his post, his love for the ottoman empire seems obvious to me.
    He does not support erdogan and he just takes his country's point of view, most of the time in a pleasantly moderate way
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2016-05-23 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Just let him believe in his fairy tales.
    When the pot calls the kettle black.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    He does not support erdogan and he just takes hia country's point of view, most of the time in a pleasantly moderate way
    The guy actually thinks I am not supposed to love Ottoman Empire for some odd reasons. Read his posts and see what kind of bullshit he is spewing. I wouldn't try to talk some sense in this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    And no, I am not racist or anything alike, but if European migrants (of any sort) would go to the Middle East, and try to pull half the shit, Middle Easterners pull in Europe, they'd be thrown in jail or executed for breaking "Sharia Law".
    You may need list of countries implemented Sharia Law as the primary judicial system.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-05-23 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You stated Turkey's defense is "heavily" supported by NATO. Incorrect. Turkey only uses NATO's air shields (patriots) and some of them, the ones belong to Germany, are withdrawn in the past months. You even claimed NATO arms Turkey freely. This horseshit you just spewed here is completely incompatible with how NATO operates. NATO expects its members to spend a portion of their GDP to arming themselves. You claim Turkey shat its pant. They knew it was a Russian jet or the existence of possibility of being a Russian jet. If Turkey scared to shitless from Russia, the jet wouldn't be shot down in the first place. Not that I think this was the right move.

Your well-known facts are utter misinformation, hence next time when you post, just consider this. You can criticize Turkey all you want, just do not spread misinformation. If you have noticed, this thread is filled with critiques of Turkey. Some of them are spot on. The problem with Europeans' contemporary anger towards Turkey is an expectation problem. They expect Europe to handle every problem in a way that is highly convenient to them. Turkey blackmailing EU isn't compatible with this delusion of grandeur, hence the European anger. Expect to get angry quite regularly in near future.

A strong leader isn't going to solve your problems. In fact, it might make it harder. You are free the feel anyway you want, however, Europe or Europeans being content with Turkey is irrelevant. You have no control over the situation.
    Hahaha sure Tell these stories to someone else who might actually believe you.

The EU is stronger than you Turks think. The US and EU made Turkey what it is now. Now you want to bite? You want to destroy everything Europe created in the years post WWII? Think again before you do that. There is a place for all of us under the sunshine.
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2016-05-23 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    Tell you what, Turkey, first you get rid of that comical dictator wannabe with a microscopic penis Erdogan, then we will consider your application to the EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Tell you what, Turkey, first you get rid of that comical dictator wannabe with a microscopic penis Erdogan, then we will consider your application to the EU.
    9" hung minimum new requisite to get in EU

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    Hahaha sure Tell these stories to someone else who might actually believe you.

The EU is stronger than you Turks think. The US and EU made Turkey what it is now. Now you want to bite? You want to destroy everything Europe created in the years post WWII? Think again before you do that. There is a place for all of us under the sunshine.
    delusion of grandeur

Tell that to European leaders sucking Erdogan's you-know-what-it-is. Your national pride may perceive it as "Turks attacking us", but the fact is you are rather weak. European Union is bound to be weak because of the very nature of Europe. You are bunch of different countries with different interests and agenda. You can't be powerful, not with this social and political structure. Considering the fact that European countries are pretty conservative, isolated and distinct when it comes to culture, I doubt you are going to be like America any time soon.

A Brit doesn't give a flying fuck about a German or a Greek or someone else and all this "We are Europeans" is an imposed narrative, not naturally developed one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikkd View Post
    The US and EU made Turkey what it is now
    I just don't know where you did you get this idea from, but neither USA nor European countries helped to the development of Turkey. In fact, it is often argued that Marshal Plan's Turkey extension pretty much halted the industry in Turkey for quite some time. You seem to be highly ignorant.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-05-23 at 09:41 PM.