Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Overwatch = worst matchmakign in history

Retarded matchmaking is absolutely fucking retarded.

l2fucking code blizzard, for once.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-05-24 at 04:55 PM.

So informative.

Everyone is level 1 or similar so matchmaking is not going to be a relevant for at least a few more hours...

How can there even be a matchmaking at this point? Everyone starts at the same level, so you should basically just get paired with 11 random dudes. (or dudettes)

THE GAME'S BEEN OUT FOR LlKE, 45 MINUTES, HOLY SHIT CALM DOWN.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    THE GAME'S BEEN OUT FOR LlKE, 45 MINUTES, HOLY SHIT CALM DOWN.
    He did the same thing during the open beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    He did the same thing during the open beta.
    Exactly. All that time they did ZERO work on the game. Greedy developer are only in it for the money and dont care about MM at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    So your saying that it is still better than the Heroes of the Storm matchmaking?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Exactly. All that time they did ZERO work on the game. Greedy developer are only in it for the money and dont care about MM at all.
    Yep sure they are Baikalsan....

Deleted
    How do you suppose matches are made if everyone has a default matchmaking rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    How do you suppose matches are made if everyone has a default matchmaking rating?
    By magic pixies!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why are you playing then?
    The more interesting question is why Blizzard is so incompetent when it comes to any MM system.

From WoW to Hots to Overwatch......all shit.

Yeah Blizzard really messed up this time. I was expecting a full body scan of my physical capabilities, background check of my gaming experience/skill level, and a 10 page test about my psyche and mentality to better assess how well I do with certain genders/races/ethnic groups so that it would accurately put me in the correct match placement for game launch.

The more interesting question is why Blizzard is so incompetent when it comes to any MM system.

But it doesn't answer his question. Why are you playing? Surely you would have learnt your lesson from other games?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Yeah Blizzard really messed up this time. I was expecting a full body scan of my physical capabilities, background check of my gaming experience/skill level, and a 10 page test about my psyche and mentality to better assess how well I do with certain genders/races/ethnic groups so that it would accurately put me in the correct match placement for game launch.
    You must have missed it. My digital copy just arrived.

Deleted
    How is the matchmaking supposed to work when everyone is level one and the mmr has not seeded properly yet?

Day one. LITERALLY day one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    Day one. LITERALLY day one.
    Don't even. I was in beta since feb, it was bad since feb all the way to open beta, I refunded my copy during Open Beta because despite me and many others giving us feedback, they did nothing and hid behind "it's a team game!" excuse.

It's bad, it will stay bad, don't say "LUL DAY ONE WOW IGNORANT OP WOW STUPID DAY ONE LULZ"

Because it won't change, so please don't make that comment coming from someone who dealt with a lot of it's shitty matchmaking. It is worse than hots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    How is the matchmaking supposed to work when everyone is level one and the mmr has not seeded properly yet?
    my post works well to explain why it doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Hots is pretty awful, they made ranked a bit better, but holy crap you still get awful people.

I don't understand the problem, in the first game they scanned my retina, gave me a genetic test, made me kill terrorists with a drone guided missle and even measured Donald Trumos penis (it was tiny), how could they possibly of screwed up this in the first hours of the game?

10+ Year Old Account
    OP I would give it up, you can come back in a few months and say it's bad, it will be defended for whatever excuse. Most people will not admit it's bad or not.

I had this battle for multiple months in beta, it did not matter.

Either you play in a full group or get wrekt son.

Op is butthurt that they hit a "random group" button and got a random group of random skill. If it is so important to you to be among the elite then stop pushing random buttons and start up a full time group. If that is too hard for you when you see someone with skill then invite them friend list and invite your friend list to group whenever you play.

If you use a random group button it is entirely your fault that you got a random group.