has anyone found one yet?

Has anyone released an auto aim program for overwatch yet? i know the one for battlefront was out the same day as release, and overwatch was in beta for quite the while.

Infracted for forbidden topics
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2016-05-24 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Why do you care?

maybe id like to get close to all headshots while grinding up my account bruh. you get more exp for the headshots

Quote Originally Posted by ewokgangbang View Post
    maybe id like to get close to all headshots while grinding up my account bruh. you get more exp for the headshots
    maybe you need to get a life

Why play an fps to aimbot? I mean if you clearly suck at it what is the point in buying it at the first place?

so u really want to get ban right?
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

7+ Year Old Account
    This should probably not be a thread.

In any case, that ban for cheating plan will be well applied, $$$.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Didnt blizzard say they plan on banning accounts for good that were caught using 3rd party programms?

Quote Originally Posted by Etrock08 View Post
    Didnt blizzard say they plan on banning accounts for good that were caught using 3rd party programms?
    Yep. But with their B2P games such as SC, D3 and this you can just contact support to remove the account without having to go through the whole "send us your info" crap and basically just buy it again. I got banned from Starcraft years ago and I just asked them to remove it so I could add my new license.

10+ Year Old Account
    Git good noob
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Has anyone released an auto aim program for overwatch yet? i know the one for battlefront was out the same day as release, and overwatch was in beta for quite the while.
    I generally don't like insulting people online but posting this was utter stupidity.

Deleted
    I've found one but it takes a bit of time to set up. It depends a lot on your settings i.e. resolution, mouse speed, etc. so you'll need to actually calibrate it in game for a while before it actually starts doing it's thing.

First you need to play the game for a bit so that it populates all the things the aim needs in memory. Afterwards you just start it up and you're god. Here's a link showing things in a bit more detail. Quality is kind of shit though but it works just fine. Get add-block as well to skip the survey shit/popu when you try to download it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aimboters are the fucking scum of the Earth. But since it's a Blizzard game I'm sure there are at least 20 that won't get you banned =/

Just play Soldier 76 if you want aimbot.

Deleted
    'Bruh'? Do not address me again unless it's in English, simpleton.

Wow people got really butt hurt over an obvious bait thread.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-05-24 at 04:58 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG... just... OMG

How old are you?
    Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

This thread made my day. Some people think so little about what comes out of their head it amazes me hahahaha

Wow people got really butt hurt over an obvious bait thread.

Wow man, excellent work

10+ Year Old Account
    Promoting activities that are against the ToS isn't allowed here.