Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Islam is really vague in some interpretations.
    Fairy tales tend to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Fairy tales tend to be.
    Yeah. I guess... I dont know. I dont care to be honest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Don't members have to pay a church tax?
    Well yes, but it's like around 1/20th of a months salary a year in taxes, so most dont bother with the hassle. Also you get a free burial spot in your local funeral, so most stay because why not?

Priests spend more time being councelours than actual preachers here so :P

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Priests spend more time being councelours than actual preachers here so :P
    In my town the last couple of them are either foreigners that keep running away with the collection/donation money or are busy with chatting up the old widows so that the church gets their money once they finally bite the dust. Considering they have offloaded most of the sermons (the ones they can) to deacons and other helpers, they surely aren't doing a lot of preaching :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    In my town the last couple of them are either foreigners that keep running away with the collection/donation money or are busy with chatting up the old widows so that the church gets their money once they finally bite the dust. Considering they have offloaded most of the sermons (the ones they can) to deacons and other helpers, they surely aren't doing a lot of preaching :P.
    Foreigner priests running with donation money.
    I mean it doesn't really get any better than this does it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah but that should not be the case.
    What? In this case on in general? Because if you are talking about in general then you are insane the only way a small country like Sweden has stayed relevant is due to the education we enjoy for free here compared to the majority of other countries in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    What? In this case on in general? Because if you are talking about in general then you are insane the only way a small country like Sweden has stayed relevant is due to the education we enjoy for free here compared to the majority of other countries in the world.
    In general, when it comes to religious schools.
    Funding things like that does not help us to "stay relevant".

Free education is great but I have no intrest in paying for your imaginary friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Since there will be no check ups worth the name they are free to spread their shitty agenda as usual.
    Remember Uppdrag Granskning (digging reporters program) that found that most of the biggest mosques had imams saying it was right for the husband to slap his wife around a bit and demand sex even if she didnt want to cos it was her duty as wife (and woman) to please him.
    They just had a documentary in Denmark where a couple went undercover. Imams were advocating beating children, that the wife should sleep with her husband even if he beats her. They encouraged cheating on welfare and not taking jobs or integrating.. And what was the imams reaction - It´s all Denmarks fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Fairy tales tend to be.
    MODS!? MOOOOODD!??

A non-radical and integrated imam from the Islam Peace Conference, Oslo

Good luck training more like him and the audience

Foreigner priests running with donation money.
    I mean it doesn't really get any better than this does it?
    It's just because they couldn't find someone from around here the last couple of times (priests aren't exactly en vogue atm), so they send some of the brainwashing missionary types from the ass end of the world. They usually have some pet projects from the places they worked before that they try to raise money for all the time and coincidentally they slowly upgrade their living quarters and private vehicles over the course of their stay before they suddenly get replaced by another priest . I know, I know, I dared to say that foreigners aren't saints, but let me tell you it doesn't matter where your priest is from, they are all more than human (in the negative way). At least ours did only touch their maids/cooks instead of the choir kids. My opinion is also not exactly high, since I went to a "classical secondary school" which had living quarters on site for priest candidates and was friends with the few less extremist ones. The others were .. I'll leave it at "more than human" :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's just because they couldn't find someone from around here the last couple of times (priests aren't exactly en vogue atm), so they send some of the brainwashing missionary types from the ass end of the world. They usually have some pet projects from the places they worked before that they try to raise money for all the time and coincidentally they slowly upgrade their living quarters and private vehicles over the course of their stay before they suddenly get replaced by another priest . I know, I know, I dared to say that foreigners aren't saints, but let me tell you it doesn't matter where your priest is from, they are all more than human (in the negative way). At least ours did only touch their maids/cooks instead of the choir kids. My opinion is also not exactly high, since I went to a "classical secondary school" which had living quarters on site for priest candidates and was friends with the few less extremist ones. The others were .. I'll leave it at "more than human" :P.
    Damn priests ruining the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post

I hope you know you are going to get banned (if mod=Endus see this vid). You should either use politically correctness or keep silent.

Deleted
    Sounds good. Plenty of people to educate as well. Like cutting butter with a hot knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I dont look kindly when the top notch imams in the country consider forced sex or physical abuse part of being a wife. Do you?
    Liberals aren't concerned with white people being raped or murdered and they don't care about muslims forcing women into sex they don't want (as long as it isn't a christian doing it). You need to make sure NOT to offend the foreigner who mooches off of your system and contributes nothing. Don't get pissed at me- look at the statistics. They can't take care of themselves and most refuse to work. The fuckers that murdered those people in France were being PROTECTED by the muslim community and the muslim community praised the attack...yet Europe STILL wants to keep bringing more in. You are going to go down as the FIRST culture in history to willingly give up your lands and nationality all in the name of "feelings" Good job.

In liberal land minority's can be blatantly racist and muslims can rape at will because "PC culture".

Islam is really vague in some interpretations. The pillars are there but really anything can be interpreted. This is actually a very good idea.
    It's not vague wording. It says a person is an apostate if they deny principles or precepts of Islam. This is not vague. There is no interpretation needed. Do you think the most powerful being that exists doesn't know how to write a straight-forward message? Remember that this book was written for barely-literate and often illiterate desert barbarians by an illiterate desert barbarian. There is not much colourful metaphor or clever use of language. It is as straightforward as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    It's not vague wording. It says a person is an apostate if they deny principles or precepts of Islam. This is not vague. There is no interpretation needed. Do you think the most powerful being that exists doesn't know how to write a straight-forward message? Remember that this book was written for barely-literate and often illiterate desert barbarians by an illiterate desert barbarian. There is not much colourful metaphor or clever use of language. It is as straightforward as it gets.
    The "interpretation" part applies to those principles and precepts, obviously.
    Such waste of bold characters.

Deleted
    I don't like anything that has to do with religion being state funded. You can also wonder how much it will change, at least some imans telll one thing to the Swedish media and another to the muslims they preach for.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I hope you know you are going to get banned (if mod=Endus see this vid). You should either use politically correctness or keep silent.
    I got 4 pages long infraction history, all from him. So yeah, thanks for the warning but nothing new
    Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-05-24 at 07:46 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like it. It is something, which helps agains the outside educated imams, which comes to the country with a broken view of things. It will not, on the other hand, resolve Swedens major religious and immigration problems. This is a very small step in the right direction, many major steps are still needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post

Wow.... That was extreme xD The preacher is really not doing himself a favor, by showing that a lot of muslims in Oslo don't want to follow the laws of the land.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.