Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I approve of those butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if I can get extra points if I show this to the professor.

This time he asked us to make an algorithm to decrease color depth of pictures, I'm showing from 3bits (16 levels) to 8bits (256 levels) in the graphical window.

Now back to the actual hard shit.

Deleted
    I tried picking up that Terror Infinity on Wuxiaworld, the idea itself sounded fun. Group of people forced into re-enacting various horror movies, trying to survive over and over again at behest of some ambiguous and unfeeling higher power? Mmmmmmmm. Then I got reading and damn. Facepalm after facepalm. It would help if the author actually saw any of the movies he's putting his heroes into - or if the translator spoke English. :/

- - - Updated - - -

“It’s my miscalculation. The Aliens never actually fought humans with guns face to face in the first four movies."

What? The entire Aliens was about a group of marines shitting the fuck out of a horde of xenomorphs.

Deleted
    On a brighter note, started ReZero and it's a fucking amazing adaptation. Loving the OST and animation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That's so far from how she actually looks it's painful
    yeah jesus, i was like what the fuck is that thing

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    On a brighter note, started ReZero and it's a fucking amazing adaptation. Loving the OST and animation.
    I like the premise and pacing, but the MC legitimately bothers me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Was annoying at the start of ep1, but aside from that shit's fineee.

On this weeks Re:Zero, when his magic exploded like that it was too funny. Especially since Emilia had moved so far away and he was like 'Do you really have to be so far back!?!?!'

Was annoying at the start of ep1, but aside from that shit's fineee.
    It's pretty clear he stays positive all the time and it's wearing on him emotionally; ep 8 showed a breakdown in Emilia's lap which was nice. He doesn't have the necessary skills or capabilities to make it in a fantasy world which is a nice change of pace from someone just being a hero. I'm not reading the manga, but I hope his inner, truer self of being overwhelmed comes out more.

I tried picking up that Terror Infinity on Wuxiaworld, the idea itself sounded fun. Group of people forced into re-enacting various horror movies, trying to survive over and over again at behest of some ambiguous and unfeeling higher power? Mmmmmmmm. Then I got reading and damn. Facepalm after facepalm. It would help if the author actually saw any of the movies he's putting his heroes into - or if the translator spoke English. :/

- - - Updated - - -

“It’s my miscalculation. The Aliens never actually fought humans with guns face to face in the first four movies."

What? The entire Aliens was about a group of marines shitting the fuck out of a horde of xenomorphs.
    I read the first two volumes, but after that I had to call it quits. Premise was good, but don't really like how the author worked the story out.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    orange is just going to be so, so pretty, isn't it?
    Naho a cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty clear he stays positive all the time and it's wearing on him emotionally; ep 8 showed a breakdown in Emilia's lap which was nice. He doesn't have the necessary skills or capabilities to make it in a fantasy world which is a nice change of pace from someone just being a hero. I'm not reading the manga, but I hope his inner, truer self of being overwhelmed comes out more.
    Yeah I mentioned that when I finally watched it yesterday
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    I read the first two volumes, but after that I had to call it quits. Premise was good, but don't really like how the author worked the story out.
    And now I notice I typed "shitting" instead of "shooting". Well, that paints a colourful mental image at the very least.

- - - Updated - - -

I only watched the first two episodes so far, and in the manga I didn't even get to the maids you guys so love, so I'll withhold any stronger opinions for now.

10+ Year Old Account

Why is this so good.

Deleted
    Damn, Elsa is such a cutie. I hope she's not there just for the first few episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caught up on Flying Witch (had only seen first two episodes). Comfiest show of the season. Each episode is bliss.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    It is i DIO!
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    I can accept him being fairly athletic due to working out, or that he can hold his own in a brawl, but did he just effortlessly (ep 3)lift and swing an enormous club a literal giant was using as a weapon with one hand? Oo

That went too far. He didn't even have to pick this particular armament up. There's plenty of arms in the room, many of which he could realistically lift and use. :/

I can accept him being fairly athletic due to working out, or that he can hold his own in a brawl, but did he just effortlessly (ep 3)lift and swing an enormous club a literal giant was using as a weapon with one hand? Oo

That went too far. He didn't even have to pick this particular armament up. There's plenty of arms in the room, many of which he could realistically lift and use. :/
    Can't remember if it's mentioned in the anime or not, but in chapter 1 of the manga, after he retaliates and punches one of the thieves, sending him flying, he shouts that he's gotten stronger, as he'd expected from entering this new world.

Not sure if it was meant to be a throw away gag and he's actually stronger than he thinks in general, but I assumed it was a quick clarification that he has actually gotten stronger somehow. The way he holds his own doesn't tie in with his stature, even if he does keep fit in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Can't remember if it's mentioned in the anime or not, but in chapter 1 of the manga, after he retaliates and punches one of the thieves, sending him flying, he shouts that he's gotten stronger, as he'd expected from entering this new world.

Not sure if it was meant to be a throw away gag and he's actually stronger than he thinks in general, but I assumed it was a quick clarification that he has actually gotten stronger somehow. The way he holds his own doesn't tie in with his stature, even if he does keep fit in general.
    Huh, I forgot that part from the manga then and either didn't notice it in the anime, or it was not mentioned to begin with.

Reinhard keeps bothering me. He just has to be evil. No one makes this good of a first impression without actually being a cruel, two faced, scheming monster. If anyone replies to this bit I'm so not clicking any spoilers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You're probably there as I type this but she's only really in these first episodes. IIRC, she won't appear again until arc 4 which the anime shouldn't get to (if it does, they fucked up).
    That's so sad. :[