Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Lol'd. So true. Lets hear the blizzard boys defend this one now.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 reviews on rotten tomatoes lol

look here, over 2k ratings
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/?ref_=nv_sr_1
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lol'd. So true. Lets hear the blizzard boys defend this one now.
    Like I said to other guy, you are on MMOC. How pathetic your life must be if you are trolling a website that is made for Blizzard fanboys, and with 2000 plus posts in a year, no less!

Warcraft likely would do well, financially thanks to same "fanboys". You are still going to stay bitter and waste your time trolling MMOC.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Like I said to other guy, you are on MMOC. How pathetic your life must be if you are trolling a website that is made for Blizzard fanboys, and with 2000 plus posts in a year, no less!

Warcraft likely would do well, financially thanks to same "fanboys". You are still going to stay bitter and waste your time trolling MMOC.
    Yeah it's pretty silly. They are so focused on "trolling" these white knights yet most people I've seen on this forum had low expectations. I don't really care either way I'll probably see the movie when it's on TNT or whichever channel shows Rush Hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty silly. They are so focused on "trolling" these white knights yet most people I've seen on this forum had low expectations. I don't really care either way I'll probably see the movie when it's on TNT or whichever channel shows Rush Hour.

Nah, I am going to hit movie theater. What's 16 bucks for a movie. Seen worse..As a fan, I likely would enjoy something worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    5 reviews on rotten tomatoes lol

look here, over 2k ratings
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I don't even have to explain this image, it speaks for itself...
    (it had over 1k ratings before release, kinda shows you how retarded IMDB, RT and Meta are. Please don't use them to form an opinion, they are heavily skewed both ways.)

5 reviews is way not enough to get a meaningful aggregate score. I'm expecting it to be within 60-70 range tops though, it's too simplistic and formulaic.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post

Shh now only dreams, soon the nightmare will be over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post

I don't even have to explain this image, it speaks for itself...
    (it had over 1k ratings before release, kinda shows you how retarded IMDB, RT and Meta are. Please don't use them to form an opinion, they are heavily skewed both ways.)
    More accurate than 5 votes though lol
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    More accurate than 5 votes though lol
    So, thousands of votes BEFORE a movie comes out, even reviews of people saying they HAVEN'T seen the movie and giving it NINE OUT OF TEN STARS is accurate?

I'll wait until I've actually seen it, which isn't until the 10th. Sigh.

But bear in mind, if it was a GOOD movie based on a video game, that would be the first time in history. Not counting "so bad it's good".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khali View Post
    So, thousands of votes BEFORE a movie comes out, even reviews of people saying they HAVEN'T seen the movie and giving it NINE OUT OF TEN STARS is accurate?
    Never said it was. But still more accurate than 5 votes
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Far from accurate when you can be guaranteed teamsters and the like voted on it beforehand, don't forget the thousands of votes before it came out.

As I've said about 20 times now, IMDB, RT, Meta and the like are unreliable and always will be.

The Hollywood Reporter gives a very glowing review: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/rev...-review-896290

Metacritic scores this review as a 60.

You didn't read what he wrote, did you? How on earth is voting before seeing a movie more accurate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Always remember Sandlot has a 50% on rotten tomatoes because "Women are just housewives and there are no girls on the baseball team" in a movie set in the 1950s. Let that sink in.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Funny because everyone who saw the movie yesterday in france (the movie premiered in a lot of cinemas there) said it was really good.

Homophobia is so gay.

Thank god for the nice Norwegian and Swedish reviews then

Deleted
    Was there ever any honest doubt that mostly people that like Warcraft from the games will like the movie and that for everyone else it's an obscure movie with a double stigma attached to it (Games and WoW).

As long as it's at least watchable to a degree, it might still do reasonably well with the general public as a summer movie.

Way to small sample size to draw any conclusions from. If it has 40% with a fair number of reviews you can start doing that. Have seen a few positive reviews and a few negative ones, going to see it this weekend and see what I think myself. Even if it mostly gets shit reviews by then I'm too curious to skip this one, same deal with BvS a few weeks back.