Well first of all, let's get this out of the way: I told you so.

Second, I'm like a Sha of Schadenfreude with this thing, every bad review I read feeds me. More!!!
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

"The prospect of a predominantly white, European realm being invaded by foreign, primitive, darker skinned hordes (they are actually called the Horde) might set alarm bells ringing in our current climate of immigration anxiety. Is this a veiled Ukip broadcast? Or a pro-Trump one? Nobody suggests the orcs are there to steal Azeroth’s jobs or exploit its benefits system, thankfully, though they are intent on overrunning their adoptive country and sucking the souls out of all its living creatures."

LMFAO yup this is a review from a real WoW fan, not some cunt whining about immigration, he's basically saying look warcraft is like muslims invading the EU.

is you take this guy seriously i'd also assume you have your own personal nuclear bunker and rarely leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    LMFAO yup this is a review from a real WoW fan
    Why should it be? I'm not looking for the reviews of apple fanboys if I'm looking to buy an apple product.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Why should it be? I'm not looking for the reviews of apple fanboys if I'm looking to buy an apple product.
    and would you pay attention to the reviewer if he started going on about the EU and immigrant invasions when you want an apple product? lol

They're doing movie reviews now?
    Yes they are apparently.

Oh god... And I already bought all the tickets for my group of friends...

Well, this is one embarrassment I'm doomed to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Oh god... And I already bought all the tickets for my group of friends...

Well, this is one embarrassment I'm doomed to ride.
    Well, watch it anyway, I'll watch it and most of us will watch it. It's not we actually know that the movie will be bad or good or just okay if we haven't actually watched it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    The real question is, why anyone reading the Guardian is looking for a warcraft review. Clearly being drenched in SJW does not help it.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Well, watch it anyway, I'll watch it and most of us will watch it. It's not we actually know that the movie will be bad or good or just okay if we haven't actually watched it.
    Yeah but you know when you hype something up to people who are skeptical? Like "guys I promise this is gonna be awesome just trust me!" And it completely sucks? Like when someone introduces you to their metal playlist? It's kinda like that. I told all my non-WoW playing friends this is gonna be a cool movie, and it's going to suuck for them. I mean I'll like it since I'm a Warcraft junkie but ehh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Like Kotaku is a worthwhile source as of the last few years bwahahaha
    I hated Kotaku before it was cool. Bunch of weebs.

Yeah but you know when you hype something up to people who are skeptical? Like "guys I promise this is gonna be awesome just trust me!" And it completely sucks? Like when someone introduces you to their metal playlist? It's kinda like that. I told all my non-WoW playing friends this is gonna be a cool movie, and it's going to suuck for them. I mean I'll like it since I'm a Warcraft junkie but ehh.
    If they like other blockbusters such as Marvel movies, they'll probably have a great time with Warcraft. You can read reviews from non-critics to see that it's a very entertaining movie, just not a particularly smart one.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The real question is, why anyone reading the Guardian is looking for a warcraft review. Clearly being drenched in SJW does not help it.
    I'm sure the other side would praise Guardian to high heaven if it was a positive review done in equally childish manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    If they like other blockbusters such as Marvel movies, they'll probably have a great time with Warcraft. You can read reviews from non-critics to see that it's a very entertaining movie, just not a particularly smart one.
    You've seen it?

Deleted
    It was obvious, just look at how bad the trailer are. It's a terrible movie.

You've seen it?
    I've read some very detailed summaries from people who have. But without spoilers, these two watched it and compared it to recent blockbusters. Obviously it's very subjective, but it's no Super Mario or Tomb Raider, that much I can guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    It was obvious, just look at how bad the trailer are. It's a terrible movie, even though I haven't seen it
    Fixed it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    29 on Metacritic, based on 4 reviews http://www.metacritic.com/movie/warcraft?ref=hp

"Imagine “Battlefield Earth” without the verve and you get this sludgy, tedious fantasy adventure, a fun-starved dud that’s not even unintentionally hilarious."

I know it's only 4 reviews, but OUCH! Anytime something gets compared to Battlefield Earth... well, you know it ain't good.
    As it has been said, the same "critic" that compared Wacraft to a lesser Battlefield Earth also said Dragonball Evolution was a decent movie. Speaks volumes of the intelligence of said person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Like Kotaku is a worthwhile source as of the last few years bwahahaha
    Anything on that parent company is pure cancer and every single worker there merits unemployment.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I hated Kotaku before it was cool. Bunch of weebs.

Jesus Christ dude, if you take what critics say so seriously why did u book the tickets before reading the reviews? Also im stunned that u so easily allow others to tell u whats good or bad.
    Last edited by mmoc21b9eae572; 2016-05-25 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Jesus Christ dude, if you take what critics say so seriously why did u book the tickets before reading the reviews? Also im stunned that u so easily allow others to tell u what good or bad.
    I'll like the movie. Even said I would. Fans are liking it and I'm a fan.

People who aren't fans of Warcraft and are seeing this movie are collectively writing bad reviews which makes me nervous my friends won't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Surprise level: 0.0%.

We all knew this was going to be a dud from the very beginning. It is a GAME MOVIE, they never ever ever ever ever ever ever turn out well.
    If you told someone in 1995 that comic book movies would make 1.5 billion dollars at the box office, they'd have laughed in your face.

We're just waiting for our "Blade," "X-Men" and "Spider-Man" movies to break the mold and get things going in the right direction.

I'll like the movie. Even said I would. Fans are liking it and I'm a fan.

People who aren't fans of Warcraft and are seeing this movie are collectively writing bad reviews which makes me nervous my friends won't like it.
    That's actually not true. Critics are writting bad reviews, and we've only really seen 3 or 4. Average moviegoers have been quite positive about it. It's true that only fans are giving it anything above 7, but several posts on reddit and other places come from people with no knowledge of the universe, saying they had fun.