Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    polyjuice was against school rules?
    I might be wrong. I only remember Snape getting on their case about whether or not they were brewing polyjuice potion again.

sexy looking people get others in the mood a lot easier than ugly people

does this mean anytime an attractive person has sex it's automatically rape?

In both situations, it was used on men. And according to the people who perpetuate the whole rape culture hogwash, everyone knows that men can't be raped.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Gonna have to side with the accusers on this one.
    You know rape culture isn't a real thing, right? They just made it up to add to the feminist narrative.

You bothered to read an article from one of them easily triggered morons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    I posted an article on here a while back about a Saudi Arabian woman that was forced to work as a sex slave and repeatedly raped. Then she was sentenced to 2 years in prison and lashing when the authorities found out. A harsher sentence than one of her two attackers.

That was not reported on by a single news outlet. And then on the other hand we have feminist uproar over this....

I don't get why their time isn't spent helping women who really need their help.
    Because each time actual issue like the one you mentioned happens they stay clear from it because they cant monopolize it as victims of it.
    Each an every single piece you ever hear from those 1st world feminist will always be about just that: 1st world problems.
    Modern feminism is what it is in 1st world; a bunch of actually privileged ladies, usually undatable landwhales wearing problem glasses and 60s makeup, whose life is so devoid of worries and problems that they literally have to come up with imaginary issues and slap heavy sounding words on top of them in order to feel like they keep up the good fight in their life. The best thing that could happen to them is to be forced into an enviourment that would make them realize just how spoiled and narcissistic they are. Unfortunately it's illegal as of now.
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2016-05-26 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wait I thought polyjuice potion was illegal or was it only against the school rules?
    I don't remember that, I think Hermione needed a note to get it from the library is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    sexy looking people get others in the mood a lot easier than ugly people

does this mean anytime an attractive person has sex it's automatically rape?
    Nope, but they wouldnt miss the occasion to accuse attractive people for upholding an unachievable and unhealthy standard while pointing out their supposed privilege.

Emma Lord wishes someone...raped her? Weird...I guess she is that desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You know rape culture isn't a real thing, right? They just made it up to add to the feminist narrative.
    It's a very real thing in non-Western countries. The extent of its existence in the West is debateable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It's a very real thing in non-Western countries. The extent of its existence in the West is debateable.
    If it isn't against the law though, what right do you have to call it wrong?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    rape culture exists. not in the extent that many people say, but it does exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    in LA is a systemic problem, and we could be counted as part of western countries
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-05-26 at 04:01 AM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    We need to get love potions off the streets! War on potions!

As stupid as I think this is, I must say that I find interesting that someone went to focus an issue that only male characters face in the books/movies. As the usual talks about rape culture are how it affects women.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Don't worry, it's not rape because we only see females using love potions on males.

Okay, this is particularly silly as the adverse effects of love potions was pretty extensively discussed in the Harry Potter series.

Quote Originally Posted by alzoron View Post
    Number of people raped because of love potions before Harry Potter: 0
    Number of people raped because of love potions after Harry Potter: 0
    I bet cosby called rohypnol or however you spell it his love potion.

i have a question, using the time traveling thing, and then the polyjuice to have sex with yourself (and one of them has changed the appearance to one of your liking) counts as masturbation, or i'm being too creepy here?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I find it interesting that feminists believe rape culture is something men invite into society and approve of rape...

But in both cases sited it was men that were "raped".