Poll: Should Blizzard add the option to make your left hand your main-hand?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Left-handed characters

Is it really that hard to just... flip the animations on a character model? To allow for left-handed characters?

Just seems like something the art team would have gotten around to by now, with all of their little tweaks to things like mount animations. And the more major changes to character animations.

Come on. This can't be hard. ....Right? Somebody science this up for me.
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2016-05-26 at 05:45 AM.

The question is not if they can, the question is why would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Runedeath1 View Post
    Because customization is fun

Because 10% of us are left handed, and wish there was a single game that we could experience that in. (Yes I know there are a few, but it's very very few).

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Because 10% of us are left handed, and wish there was a single game that we could experience that in. (Yes I know there are a few, but it's very very few).
    Since you're indirectly referring to me, I'd like to say that I really couldn't care less.

Can't you just roll a warlock if you want a sinister character?

Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    Can't you just roll a warlock if you want a sinister character?
    I chuckled

Of all the customisation possibilities... you want to switch your right with your left "because of people that are lefthanded can feel more attached to their character"
    Link in the Zelda series is in fact left handed. Does it bother me as a right handed man?
    So yes I am all for more custom options. I probably want too many. But seriously... this would not be on the top of my list.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    OMG STOP BEING HANDIST!

Seems like unnecessary work imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Of all the customisation possibilities... you want to switch your right with your left "because of people that are lefthanded can feel more attached to their character"
    Link in the Zelda series is in fact left handed. Does it bother me as a right handed man?
    Reallly?! Holy shit, never even noticed.

Like seriously? This thread reminds me about the other one where someone asked for fat body in character creation because she was fat irl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    LOL" customization"
    How is that topic a bad thing? Last thing I checked Transmog was popular because you could look like you wanted to. Which is customization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's biggest problem, is pushing out enough content; no need for them to dump resources into non-content..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-05-26 at 01:02 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

As a lefty, I demand this change or I will ヽ༼ ຈل͜ຈ ༽ ノ RIOT. ヽ༼ ຈل͜ຈ ༽ ノ

Deleted
    I am left handed in real life. Out of my 22 characters, I know for a fact that 3 of them are left handed in character. Oh, and coincidentally ; I main one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Is it really that hard to just... flip the animations on a character model? To allow for left-handed characters?

Just seems like something the art team would have gotten around to by now, with all of their little tweaks to things like mount animations. And the more major changes to character animations.

Come on. This can't be hard. ....Right? Somebody science this up for me.
    You mean, left?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Because 10% of us are left handed, and wish there was a single game that we could experience that in.
    As a left handed person, I really do not care.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If that means my character won't be able to find proper weapons just like i can't find proper gaming mouses for left handed , then NO.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    How is that topic a bad thing? Last thing I checked Transmog was popular because you could look like you wanted to. Which is customization.
    Oh, don't mind me, that was just my bullshit detector going off. It happens.