Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    What? He's not honest at all. And on top of that he's got retarded shit under his belt like birtherism and anti-vaxx statements. Trump University? Very honest.
    You realize that Hillary is the originator of the Obama birther movement? It started in her negative add campaigns when she ran against him for President.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    You realize that Hillary is the originator of the Obama birther movement? It started in her negative add campaigns when she ran against him for President.
    And you realize that while you think you're clever this does nothing to contradict my point which was that Trump is not honest. I never said Hillary was honest. But if you're going to herald Trump as honest or even more honest then Hillary you're quite thick.

Oh and one of my favorite's, being one of the loudest most obnoxious little children about other people releasing their tax returns for full disclosure and then being a gigantic lieing baby about why you can't release yours when it comes time to. Very honest.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2016-05-26 at 01:45 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    And you realize that while you think you're clever this does nothing to contradict my point which was that Trump is not honest. I never said Hillary was honest. But if you're going to herald Trump as honest or even more honest then Hillary you're quite thick.
    Honest = no.

More honest than Hillary = yes.

As they are both bad people though it's dubious as to whether being honest about it is good/bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Honest = no.

More honest than Hillary = yes.

As they are both bad people though it's dubious as to whether being honest about it is good/bad lol.
    In your mind perhaps. Trump's got a nice fat long list of skeevy bullshit under his belt too and even if we could ever some how relatively determine that he was better then Hillary he's shitty enough that the fact he might be relatively better doesn't do him any favors given his other flaws.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they have a goose and a scale they can scientifically confirm if she is a witch!

- - - Updated - - -
    Maybe she is a duck?
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    When the results of violating that policy exposes national security concerns, then yes, they all need to go to jail.
    That's not how this works. You don't go to jail for violating an email policy. You go to jail after your convicted of a crime. Try again.

I dont know if other SOS had their emails hacked but we know for a fact Guccifer hacked Hillary's. He has admitted it and shown proof and is currently assisting the FBI
    No. We do not know for a fact that Guccifer hacked Hillary's email. There is no evidence. Stop spreading misinformation.

Eat yo vegetables

Oh and one of my favorite's, being one of the loudest most obnoxious little children about other people releasing their tax returns for full disclosure and then being a gigantic lieing baby about why you can't release yours when it comes time to. Very honest.
    Not sure why you think my post you quoted is related to Trumps honesty or not. Frankly i like trump because of the hardship he will bring to the US, Im one of those evil vile folks that thinks america needs to burn, just like a forest fire, so that new growth can come about from the ashes. Its also why id support Bernie. Hillary will only continue what we have. And the US has be stagnate far to long.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Maybe she is a duck?
    It's a fair cop

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why you think my post you quoted is related to Trumps honesty or not. Frankly i like trump because of the hardship he will bring to the US, Im one of those evil vile folks that thinks america needs to burn, just like a forest fire, so that new growth can come about from the ashes. Its also why id support Bernie. Hillary will only continue what we have. And the US has be stagnate far to long.
    That will never happen. Millions will suffer, but no matter how bad things get, USA will limp along. Slow improvement is the only way.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    The irony of supporting a guy demonizing people who risk life and limb to have an opportunity in US, because he would burn the country down. May I suggest moving if you hate America this much? There are plenty of Mexicans that would be more than happy to take your place and would cherish their opportunity, not want to burn it down.

If you think America is so bad, that it needs burn... You are a spoiled brat, with no understanding of what burning the country down means. I was there when USSR was burning down and don't see Putin country as a positive improvement. I also see enormous opportunity in U.S. and love the country dearly. Maybe it's because I didn't win the vagina lottery to be born here and had to give up a lot to be here.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The irony of supporting a guy demonizing people who risk life and limb to have an opportunity in US, because he would burn the country down. May I suggest moving if you hate America this much? There are plenty of Mexicans that would be more than happy to take your place and would cherish their opportunity, not want to burn it down.

If you think America is so bad, that it needs burn... You are a spoiled brat, with no understanding of what burning the country down means. I was there when USSR was burning down and don't see Putin country as a positive improvement. I also see enormous opportunity in U.S. and love the country dearly. Maybe it's because I didn't win the vagina lottery to be born here and had to give up a lot to be here.
    Please imply more of how awesome my life has been, tell me all about it since you seem to know more about it then i do. I'm extremely interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please imply more of how awesome my life has been, tell me all about it since you seem to know more about it then i do. I'm extremely interested.
    I'm not implying anything about your life, I am talking about life in America. If you think your life problem means everyone else needs to suffer. Than add self centered to my list of qualms over your post... Burning down the country doesn't just impact you...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    But this thread isn't about Trump, it's about Clinton, Trump is an idiot for different reasons. So no you couldn't change the sentence around because Trump was never a Government employee.
    The sentence I quoted had zero to do with government stuff. It was a general statement about being a liar, incompetent, and I'm assuming a statement about being powerful enough to avoid jail even if she did something illegal.

There is about as much evidence out there about Trump violating a variety of laws and rules, especially in how he managed his construction and property deals, as there is with Clinton. Not to mention the questions around Trump University and a few other items in his checkered past.

But, as you say, this isn't a Trump thread.

I just don't see this being something the voter base is likely to care much about. No harm was done, similar behavior was done by other SoS...people don't care to understand the nuance in the differences -- and really, email is hardly a "Sexy" issue to get voters riled up about. Benghazi at least had more of a hook to get people's attention. Hillary using a private server for emails isn't going to get people all riled up to march out and vote for Trump.

The GOP base eats it up, but it's not likely to do much harm to her with everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It's sad that Trump will be the best candidate simply because he is honest.
    What the actual fuck?

People actually think Trump is honest? Even though he's openly lied on the campaign trail? Is this really what the voting population has come down to?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Sorry, when you spout bullshit, I have to respond.

Well, actually, those weren't your first words. Your first words were to challenge me when you said that I couldn't the effects of her private email server, remember? to which I replied And then you ran away and said you didn't want to debate me anymore.

I do know what the effects of Hillary's email server was. I know it allowed her to send and receive sensitive information from and to Sydney Blumenthal, someone that Hillary maintained a relationship with even though Obama forbid Blumenthal to be given a position in the State Department. I know Blumenthal didn't have a security clearance. I've read the emails (you could too, if were even the slightest bit curious) and I know they contain information from European Intelligence Agencies, among other things. I've read the Espionage Act, and I believe that Hillary violated it by willfully allowing that type of information to be possessed by someone not authorized to posses it.

So you see, I'm just more informed than you took me for. You want to say this is about my "behavior" as if I'm discussing or debating something in bad faith. You can wait for the Obama Justice Department to tell you what to think, or you can start thinking for yourself. Best of luck.
    Lol you aren't sorry. You had to come back begging, just begging that you get my attention. As I have repeatedly said: "I will listen to the professional investigators for evidence rather than someone who plays one in a forum on a gaming site. Especially one who engages in "debate" as you do. This is really about you and your behavior."

And what was the behavior?

"Just not really interested wasting time as you state your "evidence", which you will expect us to accept because you utter it and your readings of regulations and laws and how they apply are the correct readings and anyone saying otherwise is wrong and it goes on for 100's of posts."

And what do you do? Prove me right.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-26 at 03:39 PM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I'm not implying anything about your life, I am talking about life in America. If you think your life problem means everyone else needs to suffer. Than add self centered to my list of qualms over your post... Burning down the country doesn't just impact you...
    Indeed it wont just impact me, and that is the point. This idea that forced cooperation is working in the US is naive. Its done nothing but build resentment. Look at how polarized we are as a nation. We need to fall on our asses hard so that we recognize at the individual level that putting aside our differences and working together to over come adversity will lead to a better place. Right now the US is a powder-keg, its not a matter of if, its a matter of when it will explode. As such i have no trouble voting for the folks wanting to play with matches.

7+ Year Old Account
    What? He's not honest at all. And on top of that he's got retarded shit under his belt like birtherism and anti-vaxx statements. Trump University? Very honest. He's loud, obnoxious, and appealing to a populist anti-government sentiment and you're confusing that with honesty.
    Just look at the donation to veterans group donation issue. He promised a million dollars of his own money to a group 4 months ago . Never ever gave it to them until the press followed up on his promise this past week. They contacted his campaign manager and he claimed Trump paid the money. The press called the group and he hadn't. The next day magically they got the money. And when further questioned on it, his response was "You know, you’re a nasty guy. You’re really a nasty guy. I gave out millions of dollars that I had no obligation to do,". No obligation other than he promised to.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-26 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed it wont just impact me, and that is the point. This idea that forced cooperation is working in the US is naive. Its done nothing but build resentment. Look at how polarized we are as a nation. We need to fall on our asses hard so that we recognize at the individual level that putting aside our differences and working together to over come adversity will lead to a better place. Right now the US is a powder-keg, its not a matter of if, its a matter of when it will explode. As such i have no trouble voting for the folks wanting to play with matches.
    This just confirms everything I said, not dispute it. It's done nothing, but build resentment for people who do not see past their nose. We live in one of the most powerful nations, with some of the best living standards in the world. The dollar is the default currency for international commerce.

You think the nation is divided now? What do you think was happening during industrialization, lead up to WW2, McCartheism, Vietnam war, oil crisis, farm crisis or just about any point in history. Look at national voting numbers through history... That's not divided? In fact, Trump being a horrible candidate is a uniting point between both Democrats and Republicans.

You are not immortal, life is not a movie. Burning down the country will impact you, not just everyone else. I've stood in line with my food rations coupon, as tanks were rolling down Kiev, when USSR was burning down. Do you see what is happening in Russia and Ukraine now? Those years of poverty are not going to come back for you to relive. You are being both selfish and ignorant at the same time...

Oh and by the way, blaming cooperation for polarizing, is an oxymoron. You are literally complaining that cooperation is to blame for people not agreeing to cooperate.

If you think America is so bad, that it needs to be burned down... Get the fuck out... Don't fuck up a good thing for everyone else, just because your edgy emo tendencies are acting up. If you want to live in a burned down America, just fucking move to Mexico or Brazil... Leave the country for those of us who appreciate the opportunity America has given us...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-05-26 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol you aren't sorry. You had to come back begging, just begging that you get my attention. As I have repeatedly said: "I will listen to the professional investigators for evidence rather than someone who plays one in a forum on a gaming site. Especially one who engages in "debate" as you do. This is really about you and your behavior."

And what was the behavior?

"Just not really interested wasting time as you state your "evidence", which you will expect us to accept because you utter it and your readings of regulations and laws and how they apply are the correct readings and anyone saying otherwise is wrong and it goes on for 100's of posts."

And what do you do? Prove me right.
    What are you doing here? Why are you even posting in a thread that you have no interest in participating in? You issue challenges and then hide and say "I'm wait for the government to tell me what to think."

It's ridiculous the way you characterize my attempt to get you to actually defend your pathetic position as begging.

I'm not asking you to "accept" anything. I'm asking you to participate in a discussion. But like I said, you're too busy waiting for Loretta Lynch to give you your opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    What are you doing here? Why are you even posting in a thread that you have no interest in participating in? You issue challenges and then hide and say "I'm wait for the government to tell me what to think."

It's ridiculous the way you characterize my attempt to get you to actually defend your pathetic position as begging.

I'm not asking you to "accept" anything. I'm asking you to participate in a discussion. But like I said, you're too busy waiting for Loretta Lynch to give you your opinion.
    Still back begging for my attention I see. I have explained exactly why I am not going to play games with you. It's your behavior. And amusingly you proved with your own actions how correct I was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    And what culture is it that listens to country music that I don't support?
    You know exactly what culture I am talking about. Don't feign ignorance - you may be many things but you are not ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You know exactly what culture I am talking about. Don't feign ignorance - you may be many things but you are not ignorant.
    No I don't know what you are talking about. Unlike you I don't pretend to read minds. Explain what culture that listens to country music you are talking about. And then explain how I don't support them. Put on your big boy pants and state clearly what you mean when you make your claims.