Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Not my problem if you can't handle the truth.
    I've been pressured to be reasonable, and when I finally am, you aren't.

We're both too intense for our own good.

One thing I can tell you for certain though: I find it's queen bees like Hilary who want to control everyone. They do it through their men. Then they blame men for everything.

Would you prefer that? Bernie has already lost, but many of his supporters have already claimed they will vote for Trump to stop Hilary.

Are Bernie supporters "sexist" too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Are Bernie supporters "sexist" too?
    Of course they are. Ask any "feminist" (beta male SJW) out there. See, in today's world, if you think an individual woman is corrupt and a horrible human being, you automatically hate all women on the planet. That's called "equality" today.

Would have loved a debate between the two, but it won't happen. Sanders is in the position where neither side needs to bout with him.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Bernie would get destroyed. I don't even like Trump.

Trump would have a lot to gain from debating Sanders, particularly in removing Hillary from the news cycle for a while. To have the power to eliminate the freaking democratic nominee from the political discussion in the middle of a white house race is hilarious and powerful. Bernie Sanders would be a sucker to do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Hillary is the most hated Democratic candidate in history
    I always see so much angry rhetoric from you, but little approaching intelligent thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Trump already backed down
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    He already backed down
    Complete bullshit - both times you said it. He has NOT backed down. Where the fuck do you even come up with that shit?

He said he would debate Bernie for $10 million dollars to be donated to charity.

ya - watch this video and tell me he "backed down". What the fuck ever /smh

http://www.politico.com/video/2016/0...million-058265

Oh, I know - you are one of those folks that believed this bullshit too...

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...7091861535725/
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-05-27 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Bernie would get destroyed. I don't even like Trump.
    It would be very David versus Goliath-y, considering how Trump personifies the type of establishment that Sanders rails on about.

Personally I think both should do it, could go better than expected for either side.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It would be very David versus Goliath-y, considering how Trump personifies the type of establishment that Sanders rails on about.

Personally I think both should do it, could go better than expected for either side.
    Trump is a good debater. No matter how dumb he might be personally. He can absolutely jump on someone and dominate them with insults.

Deleted
    Trump is a good debater. No matter how dumb he might be personally. He can absolutely jump on someone and dominate them with insults.
    Trump's achievements are vastly overstated. He trounced a small number of silver-spoon plutocrats who were either pathetic stooges of the establishment or crazier than he is, mainly by appealling to every irrational prejudice the seventh of the US population who are brainwashed by Fox to hate people who look different in some way. This is not particuary difficult.

It remains to be see how well he can perform in a general election, but it is fairly clear that he doesn't possess the charisma of a Reagan, Bill Clinton or Obama.

It'll only highlight what a raw deal Americans are getting with him and Clinton. as we get closer to the general I can only hope it dawns on people that there really isn't a big difference between the two. and they at least go the route of status quo over whatever we will get with Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Complete bullshit - both times you said it. He has NOT backed down. Where the fuck do you even come up with that shit?

He said he would debate Bernie for $10 million dollars to be donated to charity.

ya - watch this video and tell me he "backed down". What the fuck ever /smh

http://www.politico.com/video/2016/0...million-058265

Oh, I know - you are one of those folks that believed this bullshit too...

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump...7091861535725/
    By the time I posted he backed down. Now it seems he is serious about it.
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...s-donald-trump

This came after Trump’s campaign said earlier in the day that the Republican was only joking when he first expressed his openness to debating Sanders during an appearance on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live on Wednesday.

He got shut down by Carly Fiorina in the second debate, and no one has ever accused her of possessing anything resembling charisma.

i dislike how Trump keeps flip flopping on whether he'd appear on the debate. I can see how he might not want to attend if Bernie makes him look like an idiot somehow, but it would be great media coverage for Bernie, something The Bern desperately needs. Also it screws over Hillary which is another plus. Trump should attend even if Bernie wins the debate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i dislike how Trump keeps flip flopping on whether he'd appear on the debate. I can see how he might not want to attend if Bernie makes him look like an idiot somehow, but it would be great media coverage for Bernie, something The Bern desperately needs. Also it screws over Hillary which is another plus. Trump should attend even if Bernie wins the debate.
    Not really, the thing about Trump is that he wins because he avoids debates and people that call his bullshit. Up until now he has only attended one debate. So I don't think what Trump would win anything out of this if he looses, perhaps making Hillary look bad for a week, but just this week she was under heavy media coverage about her e-mail scandal, and the debate will take focus on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    He got shut down by Carly Fiorina in the second debate, and no one has ever accused her of possessing anything resembling charisma.
    What does charisma have to do with the ability to dominate a conversation? None of the morons in this election are charismatic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I always see so much angry rhetoric from you, but little approaching intelligent thought.
    Yeah you're right. Let me amend my statement.

Hillary is the most hated Democratic candidate in polling history.

There. That's a fact. Go educate yourself if you don't believe it.

I wonder what they will debate about? Trump rambles so much when he is not insulting someone...

Deleted
    That usually gets called out as one of the lowest points in debates...

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Trump would have a lot to gain from debating Sanders, particularly in removing Hillary from the news cycle for a while. To have the power to eliminate the freaking democratic nominee from the political discussion in the middle of a white house race is hilarious and powerful. Bernie Sanders would be a sucker to do it though.
    Why would you want to remove Hillary from the news cycle. The lying bitch is getting roasted everyday for her past and present. Hell, on CNN they talked at length of her successfully defending a man she knew horrifically raped a child and how she worked tirelessly to gain a not guilty verdict.