Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Results after 6500+ votes: 8.3 rating for the Warcrft movie

The people start to speak

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

FU hate boys....

Stop caring about what other people think and make up your own minds. You don't need anyone to validate your preferences.

Deleted
    Those are the wow nerds votes, what do you expect? There's people still playing wod...

Normal people are going to shit on this pile of trash.

Warcraft IMDB's rating was full of 10/10 votes from people in countries where the movie didn't even premiere yet...

it's just fanboys giving it random 10s, woohoo.

Glad that makes you happy though.

Sadly, the movie is just average... nothing horrid, but nothing great either. It's an entertaining viewing if you're a fan of the game, or generally like fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    Those are the wow nerds votes, what do you expect? There's people still playing wod...

Normal people never cared. It were the fans that made Warcraft HUGE.

Don't expect this rating to fall under 7.5 either. The real nerds are the professional critics who never understood why all these super hero movies were blockbusters.

So they try in vain to sink every new movie in that fantasy genre. To no avail
    Last edited by BenBos; 2016-05-27 at 01:40 PM.

and here we have the wow is shit but i hang around on a wow forum talking about it.

dude get yourself to a clinic they can help you with your addiction.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is anonymous ratings for a film that's not even open to the general public yet. It's literally meaningless, much like metacritic fan votes. It's not critique it's voting manipulation.

8TH thread and couting,

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    This is anonymous ratings for a film that's not even open to the general public yet. It's literally meaningless, much like metacritic fan votes. It's not critique it's voting manipulation.
    It's open to the general public in multiple countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

it IS already open in Denmark, France and in a few days all over Europe, so don't start pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Stop caring about what other people think and make up your own minds. You don't need anyone to validate your preferences.
    Plebs very much so do.

7+ Year Old Account

Says the guy posting on an MMO forum dedicated primarily to WoW lol. #Irony

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone can vote on IMDB and many people have voted 10/10 before even seing it and poeple have been voting 1/10 before they even seen it so yeah that is IMDB. then again on RT it is at like 26% atm but that is only the critics, but watch for yourself and see how you like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's open to the general public in multiple countries.
    As far as I'm aware it's not officially released almost anywhere, especially not where the majority of IMDB users come from.

As far as I'm aware it's not officially released almost anywhere, especially not where the majority of IMDB users come from.
    Do you need the opening hours in 60 theaters TODAY ?

https://kinepolis.fr/

God man, the movie is running for days in dozens of theaters in France and Denmark.

It is dubbed in French though as I saw it in Roubaix last night. Why do these US/CAN guys think that the internet is theirs ????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    This. I just came from seeing it and was quiet surprised with the film. Came in expecting a mediocre movie but it turned out pretty well. I’d give it a 8/10 or 7.5/10 easily.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0803096/..._=tt_ov_inf%20 released many places, already.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Deleted
    But, But, But .... I always thougt that general public = USA

France
    25 May 2016

Azerbaijan
    26 May 2016

Belarus
    26 May 2016

Germany
    26 May 2016

Denmark
    26 May 2016

Hungary
    26 May 2016

Kazakhstan
    26 May 2016

Netherlands
    26 May 2016

Russia
    26 May 2016

Ukraine
    26 May 2016

Norway
    27 May 2016

Sweden
    27 May 2016

US/Canada are some of the latest countries to get the movie in the world. I would also argue IMDB is well known across europe.

Not saying the results are legitimate because of this, but the movie is out and the site is used in such countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Seeing as 59% of the votes are 10/10, this is heavily biased by wow fans who would vote 10/10 regardless of the quality of the movie. This score is meaningless.