Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    You just know the way to defeat the power of 10,000 deaths is for Ollie to inspire Hope amidst 10,000 random folks and win the day with love.
    So now he's Sailor Moon!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    So now he's Sailor Moon!?!
    Maybe another costume change, we can call it a kilt!
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

It just seems odd to me that the flashbacks highlight the powers of the idol, but Oliver seemed pretty clueless about it at the start of the season.

(ignoring the missiles now taking 45-120 minutes instead of last times 2 minutes)

- - - Updated - - -

Mayor Queen, everyone else on vacation, but all in all not a bad ending. Nice to see Amell stepping up acting this season. The entire evil plot was mostly dumb though and failed to deliver to the end I think. Still probably my second favorite season (behind 2).

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It just seems odd to me that the flashbacks highlight the powers of the idol, but Oliver seemed pretty clueless about it at the start of the season.

(ignoring the missiles now taking 45-120 minutes instead of last times 2 minutes)

- - - Updated - - -

Mayor Queen, everyone else on vacation, but all in all not a bad ending. Nice to see Amell stepping up acting this season. The entire evil plot was mostly dumb though and failed to deliver to the end I think. Still probably my second favorite season (behind 2).
    It was a different idol at the beginning of the season. They destroyed that one then Dhark got his hands on the one from lianu. Oliver knew all about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    It was a different idol at the beginning of the season. They destroyed that one then Dhark got his hands on the one from lianu. Oliver knew all about that one.
    Yes and for whatever stupid reason, they put it back together. That was part of Andy's job was to find the last piece that John had hidden. It was the same idol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possible they didn't show off a little of where next season will start because it will tie in with the Flash messing with the timeline?

Arrow usually doesn't do lead in endings. Season 2 kind of did but just for the flashback side of things.

i was still baffled as to how Oliver could even fight dark, so he gave some people hope and now its all gravy? whatever. Glad he finally killed Dark. I thought it was hilarious how a few weeks ago when they smashed that idol it only lost 2 pieces and Andy was able to put it back together no problem. didnt even need any superglue. whatever. not a bad finale.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i was still baffled as to how Oliver could even fight dark, so he gave some people hope and now its all gravy?
    olivers magic was the opposite of his.

instead of death fuelling offensive magic hope and belief fuelled defensive magic.

everyone believing in olver and his speech essentially made his magic non functional.

i find it interesting this is the 2nd season in a row where a coupe drove off into the sunset at the end.

so, s3 will be ollie, felicity and roy.

diggle i think wont be back permanently. thea i dont see staying away, she'll have her own little version of island time and be back "better"

felicity im guessing will become the new canary, or maybe they'll finally bring huntress back.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i was still baffled as to how Oliver could even fight dark, so he gave some people hope and now its all gravy? whatever. Glad he finally killed Dark. I thought it was hilarious how a few weeks ago when they smashed that idol it only lost 2 pieces and Andy was able to put it back together no problem. didnt even need any superglue. whatever. not a bad finale.
    He went to the trainer, bought the new skill "channel hope shield", when clicked it allows him to gain 1 point of resistance for every person channeling their hope to him.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was actually really suprised. I was really expecting this season finale to be crap....but it wasn't. TBH I liked it better than the Flash finale.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This was a fairly good ending to an overall terrible season. Actually will watch next season now gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I wonder if the new lair will be under City Hall in the magical focus Darhk was using. So Ollie can hone his panther-eye magic.

Darhk is dead, Darhk is dead! Time to celebrate. Now if they can keep Felicity from flip flopping on her feelings so god damn much...

Is it odd to anyone else that Oliver isn't heading home yet (in the flashbacks)? I mean, I get why he has to go to Russia and stuff, but doesn't he already know something about what's going to happen in Starling City? What if the Undertaking took place while he was gone?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Is it odd to anyone else that Oliver isn't heading home yet (in the flashbacks)? I mean, I get why he has to go to Russia and stuff, but doesn't he already know something about what's going to happen in Starling City? What if the Undertaking took place while he was gone?
    He was gone 5 years, this next season will cover that last year before his return. He doesn't know anything about what the undertaking is or what its timetable is, he just has a list of names really.

The extend of the show's deterioration since first season is beyond belief. i didn't believe I would ever say that but... its worse than legends of tomorrow....The amount of crap coming out of the screen is so huge my ass is jealous. What to say..Logic fallacies, retarded island plot, retarded speech scene, retarded messages, retarded final boss fight, retarded hacking logic. I was really hoping the show would catch up with the "batman" aura but it never happened. That trio of shows is homogenized beyond saving.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    He was gone 5 years, this next season will cover that last year before his return. He doesn't know anything about what the undertaking is or what its timetable is, he just has a list of names really.
    I know, but it just seems kind of weird. "My dad wanted me to help Starling City ... but I guess it'll be ok one more year"
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I really hope they fucking drop the flashbacks next season.

the flashbacks were fucking pointless, distracting and straight up boring this season the only good one being constantine.

theyre holding the show back severely at this point. they havent been relevant since season 2.

theyre cutting back on cast members, theyre not setting up other shows anymore. amell said in an interview, this isnt a time travel show, or an alt earth show, this is arrow and outside of the big crossover theyre going back to that, back to basics.

its time to take the new spotlight on oliver and turn it up another notch by removing the flashbacks and using that time for more character development and story progression.

either that or give the flashback space to thea
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Season 4 of Arrow was pretty terrible as far as I'm concerned. Poorly acted, weird scripts, loads of fake jeopardy a crappy villain. Hopefully we get a reasonably big shake up for season 5.

Also, as part of that shake up can we please, please, PLEASE get some better costumes in this show. Apart from Slade Wislon/Deathstroke all the costumes are horribly boring and all seem to come from the tight, boring, miserable leather look that looked terrible way back in the first X men film.