Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've got almost 500 days played on my main.

I went on a RP realm to troll the RPers... I play there since... seven years? Quite the activ RPer myself now.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like to challenge myself when I raid and try tanking (or DPSing, rarely) while having sex, and see if I can survive the fight without dying.

I even did it twice on TBC progression raids. Maiden of Virtue (which was hilarious with the gamesound on) and Al'ar (which I strafed off the platform and had to run back up on, blaming it on a brain freeze from eating icecream).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    i visited goldshire on RP server
    Many, many, people do that on my realm.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    I cybored with a chick in wow who later turned out to be a gay guy. I'm sure half our raid team did also.

I told my shockingly naive guild master/raid leader to roll a human on Moon Guard and run to Goldshire when he was complaining he was bored but didn't want to run old raids with us.

Then like 10 minutes later he pulls me out of of vent to the officer's channel and asks me WTF.

(I pulled the same thing a second time on another GM/RL with pretty much the same results too. Sadly I'm not sure I can pull this off anymore D:)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    If you have the guts to tell something you really don't want people knowing at all, provided it's also legal. Bored.
    I bought my first flying mount with a bulk of money I made from sending wrapped packages COD to random people who were likely saving up for their own flying mount (and likely was part of the reason it was changed in patch 2.0.7), and sending random trash greens to people with the body of the message "sorry I snaked this from you on the neutral AH. I feel really really bad. I know you most likely meant to send this to a character on the alliance/horde. Im returning it because I feel like a real jerk"
    Vote with your wallet if you don't like something. Otherwise just keep your mouth shut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I'm Rob Kazinsky.
    (-_-).....(o_o).......(O_O)

I borrowed 6k gold from a guildie for a darkmoonfaire trinket back in wotlk, 1 week later the guild disbanded and I transfered my character to another realm without giving the gold back. Game master deleted my trinket and all my gold .

10+ Year Old Account
    I once used follow on a healer in a bg after grabbing a flag and using him to guide me back to cap while I afk to take a piss somehow it worked.

7+ Year Old Account
    I changed a RL friends skills to macros that /yell vulgar offensive stuff. got him suspended. Not really a secret but oh well lol

I exploited the Minion of Grumpus mount even though everyone insisted the issue was never live on US servers. Only did it once, though.

I thought I was the only one!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I run a clothing optional garrison.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

I played with the DPS Chakram from Holy on my Shadow Priest up to level 100.

I ERP a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I have never leveled a single horde toon past lvl 10...in 11 years of playing this game. As such, I have no clue what any of the Horde cities look like (other than raid/holiday events).

I have zero clue what the rules are for all pvp battlegrounds past AB/AV/WSG (and even then i'm wishy-washy one) That was the last time I even stepped foot in one (of my own volition, i'm looking at you MoP Legendary quest line...I feel bad for the groups that got me).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anakin57 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in truth, how could you know otherwise? It's not like we can just walk into other people's garrison whenever we wanted to. I mean, socializing is so mid-2000's :P
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Deleted
    Back when I started in TBC my Actionbars were filled with (ofc) 1 for Auto-Attack, 2 and 3 for a Seal and 4 for Judgment. The rest was literally Smelting, Blacksmithing, some Potions and so on.

To my defense Pally had like no Ability other than Seals and Judgment up to lvl 51 if I recall correctly. Don't hate me. ;D

in vanilla i sent gift wrapped coal to everyone in lvl 60 raids with a cod of 5g, made like 250g, got temp banned for 3 days.

I once RP'd in Goldshire Inn... In the basement and then in the bedrooms.

I've been permabanned on three different accounts and bought the game + expansions again every time.