Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Family Therapist Releases 'How to Beat Your Wife' Tutorial

A Saudi Arabian family therapist has released a video giving his advice on wife beating.

In the tutorial, Khaled Al-Saqaby says he is "aware that this issue is a thorny one, which contains many hazards". He adds: "But Allah willing, we will cross this bridge safely."

According to him the main problem in marriages is that men do not know how to deal with disobedient wives properly.

In the video, Mr Al-Saqaby suggests the aim of beating a wife "is to discipline, not to vent one's anger".

It shouldn’t be done with anything like a sharp rod, but rather with a tooth-cleaning twig or hanky because the goal isn’t to hurt her, rather to make her feel like she’s wrong. Sometimes the wives clearly ask for trouble, according to him, by asking for things like equality, which is a “very grave problem.”

"Unfortunately, some wives want to live a life of equality with their husband," he says. "This is a very grave problem."

Other women make mistakes which may lead their husbands to beat them, he adds.

The footage was shot earlier this year then translated and released last month by the Washington DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

Sources:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7024091.html
    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...31ae35fbc3e143
    http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...-wife/3024756/

Some people don't agree with modern Western ideals. Insane, I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Pakistan they recommend that you beat your wife just enough that she is afraid of you.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/28/asia/p...ing/index.html

"A husband should be allowed to lightly beat his wife if she defies his commands and refuses to dress up as per his desires; turns down demand of intercourse without any religious excuse or does not take bath after intercourse or menstrual periods," Pakistan's Express-Tribune newspaper cited the proposal as saying.

The proposal also calls for a beating if a woman does not wear a hijab, if she interacts with strangers, speaks too loudly or gives others cash without her husband's permission, according to the newspaper.

"The right way to beat your wife." God, that is cringe inducing.

A shame the thread will get locked for reasons.

Saudi Women should release one to how to castrate your husbands when they sleep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Some people don't agree with modern Western ideals.
    Not beating your wife is a "western ideal"?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Saudi Women should release one to how to castrate your husbands when they sleep.
    You...do realize, unless it was an anonymous video, any woman caught in that video would basically get an execute on sight tag, right?

The cultural enrichment that awaits europe because of leftists. Enjoy!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-28 at 07:46 PM.

You know I wasn't sure on how I should beat my wife but thanks to Khaled Al-Saqaby's video. I now know how to beat my disobedient wife. Hopefully she will learn not to make me beat her....

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as detest this video, it was pretty funny when he suggested that you use a small as twig or a handkerchief to beat someone with. Its sad that people think its okay to beat their spouse though. Men or women.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You...do realize, unless it was an anonymous video, any woman caught in that video would basically get an execute on sight tag, right?
    Yeah i figure that much, not much they can do it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed that he did not give a demonstration on how to beat your wife with a handkerchief or toothpick, I was genuinely curious at that point.

Also this is not the first time this have happened in saudi,

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Disappointed that he did not give a demonstration on how to beat your wife with a handkerchief or toothpick, I was genuinely curious at that point.
    He studied the dueling habits of the past for that idea. Though, you usually used a glove. Get that satisfying snap of leather.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Also this is not the first time this have happened in saudi
    According to this article nearly 50% of Saudi women are beaten at home. So sad.

http://www.emirates247.com/crime/reg...02-26-1.496510

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Some people don't agree with modern Western ideals. Insane, I know.
    And some people are wrong. Crazy, right?

Deleted
    Best to learn now before they vote it into law and you have to hire a tutor that would just be embarrassing.

Thinking women are in any way inferior to men, or thinking that a wife should be beneath her husband, that (and the opposite) is disgusting and altogether wrong.

Deleted
    Nuke the entire region filled with this culture and religion, fuck every single one of them.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-28 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    Nuke the entire region filled with this culture and religion, fuck every single one of them.
    Great, because they beat innocent people we're going to kill them along with all the innocent people they're beating.

Pants on head retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?