Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

My Return, and the Grave of Aristotle

I shall announce my glorious return to the forums. For the perpetrators of this crime of banning an innocent individual, pleasure is derived from excluding him for what he is: a most unique and intellectually aggressive person; for the victim, pleasure is derived from the innate knowledge that all evil shall be mirrored and reflected to the evil actor.

In other news, I had for no apparent reason been thinking about the legendary Greek philosophers and where their bodies might be resting. I thought of Aristotle, searched for his grave, and very interestingly it has just very recently been thought to have been discovered. Yes, my intuition is a miracle on its own, but let that not overshadow the finding of the resting place of a legend.

http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/201...rthern-greece/

So? We have what was important about the guy, his work. It's not like we believe touching his bones will anoint us with magical powers of...philosophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, high horse guy is back. Be amazed by his ego!

10+ Year Old Account
    who is he ?

I was reading about Bosnia the other day, something about crusaders going through there.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    So? We have what was important about the guy, his work. It's not like we believe touching his bones will anoint us with magical powers of...philosophy.
    it might grant you the powers to bore your enemies to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    welcome back mofo :beer:

No, much of his works were actually lost.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    who is he ?
    This is not serious right?

7+ Year Old Account
    1) none of us gives a single fck about your return.
    2)

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    This is not serious right?
    it is cause i dont know who he is and id like to know if it isnt too much trouble to tell me

Deleted
    it is cause i dont know who he is and id like to know if it isnt too much trouble to tell me
    By "he" you mean the OP or Aristotle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Return is this one? 4th?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't Aristotle the first intellectual mind to conceive the philosophical mantra, "Bros before hoes?". Truly a legend.

7+ Year Old Account
    are you serious or trolling?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotle

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Who the fuck are you?

*snippy snip*
    Nothing else to add.

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-05-28 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    By "he" you mean the OP or Aristotle?
    i ment the "OP"

Deleted
    If the resting place and body of such a legendary figure is perceived by you as mere material, you are, sad to say, lacking in spirit and depth in the realm of reality. There is great pleasure to be derived from seeing things beyond their material appearance; to sense the atmosphere that transcends the material, to enjoy what it represents. This is something I hope you manage to do in your lifetime; for some it is innate, for others it is achievable (to a lesser degree, however).

Your perspective is unfortunately normal in this day and age. In Medieval times, the ability to see things in a way that is not shaped by only the physical was the norm. Churches, graves, even roads and trees - all meant more than what they appeared as perceived at face value.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Which Return is this one? 4th?
    I don't keep count... it happens too frequently. I have crossed lines in the past, but most of my activity now is benign. A little negativity here and there shouldn't warrant these bans. It is so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Your perspective is unfortunately normal in this day and age. In Medieval times, the ability to see things in a way that is not shaped by only the physical was the norm.
    Seeing things that aren't there doesn't mean you're enlightened, it means you're crazy. (Or just hallucinating, which can be induced by plenty of non-magical means)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.