Hell Billie Trots Into The Nexus Next Week!

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

In the coming days, you’ll be able to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies like never before by charging into battle with Hell Billie, the newest addition to our mount menagerie. Check out Hell Billie below, and if you like what you see, then you’re in luck—we’re going to give you Hell Billie as an added bonus if you make any real-money purchase in the Heroes of the Storm in-game Shop beginning June 2!

The arrival of Hell Billie also means that Billie the Kid, who has accompanied countless Heroes on their trials in the Nexus in the past year, is ready to enjoy his well-deserved retirement. If you don’t already own Billie the Kid, don’t worry! We’re planning to give this mount away in addition to Hell Billie from Thursday, June 2, through Tuesday, June 14, 2016 as part of this in-game store promotion.

That’s right; if you complete any real-money transaction in the Heroes of the Storm Shop during this time, both of these dependable goats will be permanently added to your mount collection. After June 14, only the Hell Billie mount will be awarded for making a real-money purchase in the Shop.

Get ready to saddle up your Hell Billie mount and ride into the Nexus, because absolute terror has never been so adorable.
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20120631/

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty Emo, it would go good with Syl, Xul and Chen.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Lol... what if I already own everything in the shop?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Buy more stimpacks

Nice, I love the concept of everchanging Billies that accompany real money purchases, a different every year.
    This one looks ugly though, imo. Making it based on that hideous Chromie skin was a mistake.

Medivh comes out shortly. So there's that...
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Medivh comes out shortly. So there's that...
    Yeah I'll probably just hold out til that, I do really want Medivh anyway.

Thing about Medivh is..I have over 20k gold saved up to get him already..

I may have to wait to buy something else to get this Billie, maybe a skin that goes on sale or something.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Love the spooky ghost faces around him.

IKR? First world problems

I'm thinking I'll have to buy one of the mounts I was hoping would eventually go on sale. If I'd known I would've held off on my last skin purchase...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Thing about Medivh is..I have over 20k gold saved up to get him already..

I may have to wait to buy something else to get this Billie, maybe a skin that goes on sale or something.
    There's no rush though. The blog suggests it'll be available for the entire 2nd year.

It's kinda cool, but I can't really think of anyone I'd have ride it. I occasionally have the small "cutesy" characters(LiLi, Chromie, Murky) ride the regular billie, but none of them really fit this one. Characters like Sylvanas or Xul I'm more apt to have ride the Headless Horseman's mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    It's kinda cool, but I can't really think of anyone I'd have ride it. I occasionally have the small "cutesy" characters(LiLi, Chromie, Murky) ride the regular billie, but none of them really fit this one. Characters like Sylvanas or Xul I'm more apt to have ride the Headless Horseman's mount.
    Well, I figured it out. The mount goes quite well with Harlequin Nazeebo.

I just noticed the flaming chin hair, he's freaking adorable.
    I'm a thread killer.