Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Man, Monk and Druid are the only ones even close to be great at all. Many of them have long cooldowns(Rogue,DH,Mage), and others only occur on very specific moments. (Hunter, Warrior, Warlock)

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    The hunter one sucks hard. "When you happen to find a mob while you have pet of same mob type in one of your pet slots, your pet will still do unnoticeable damage, unless you are BM hunter"
    Or, on the other hand "As a Hunter BM, this Amulet is good to kill the beasts that I will already have a copy of them in order to gain the bonus".

For now, I don't see any stages on these item, so for now they are useless basically as soon as you enter heroic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    For now, I don't see any stages on these item, so for now they are useless basically as soon as you enter heroic dungeons.
    Wut? In the first place, you will never get this amulet before entering Heroic Dungeons. In the second place, it's much better than gear that drops there once maxed out -.-

I have a strong feeling there will be reroll items like in WoD to get another effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I have a strong feeling there will be reroll items like in WoD to get another effect.
    There won't, the idea here is that if you don't like it, you break it for Obliterium.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    DK: Equip: Increase run speed by 20% when below 35% health.
    Haha, imagine that on a Blizzcon class panel: "The DK fantasy is to run away when they are at low health."

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Haha, imagine that on a Blizzcon class panel: "The DK fantasy is to run away when they are at low health."
    I mean... thats what they do...

Quote Originally Posted by MrNeverLucky View Post
    Wow, the DK one is the worst of the worst, even for leveling....
    Even with these sort of amulets, they still don't want DKs to get any form of real mobility. 20% move speed is pretty damn shit when it requires you to be below 35% health. I just hope our party members will be patient when we wipe in a dungeon or a raid while they wait for us to waddle back to the wipe location lol.

hopefully the dk one gets changed before live, that's dreadful

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    DK is the new rogue, confirmed

Or, on the other hand "As a Hunter BM, this Amulet is good to kill the beasts that I will already have a copy of them in order to gain the bonus".
    Which sounds silly right until you get a Beast type raid boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Scorpion boss in suramar, bring a scorpion pet, mechanical bosses, bring a mech pet, there yo go, 50% stronger for 15 seconds (will probebly refreash each time it attacks a mob the same family as it)

its not "exact same pet" its the same FAMILY meaning scorpion, mechanical, bird of prey, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    The Warlock one is laughably bad
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The Warlock one is laughably bad
    well we dont know yet if it will count imp deaths as they end, or beholder despawning as death, or the dreadstalkers ending as death

cause being 1% then popping implosion to kill all your imps, this could heal you back to full, making implosion a possible heal cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which sounds silly right until you get a Beast type raid boss.
    Like... Ursoc?

As a shaman main myself... wtf even is this? Regenerate health while standing in water? Really? Maybe I can pee on the floor in a raid and soak some pulsing damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    well we dont know yet if it will count imp deaths as they end, or beholder despawning as death, or the dreadstalkers ending as death

cause being 1% then popping implosion to kill all your imps, this could heal you back to full, making implosion a possible heal cooldown
    Never thought of that, but I assume it's talking about your primary summoned demon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callinon View Post
    Like... Ursoc?

As a shaman main myself... wtf even is this? Regenerate health while standing in water? Really? Maybe I can pee on the floor in a raid and soak some pulsing damage?
    Ursoc=Bear family
    skorpyron= Scorpion family
    Trilliax= Mechanical family

and those are just the raid bosses (tons of dungeon bosses who are pet families)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Never thought of that, but I assume it's talking about your primary summoned demon.
    well it just says "when your summoned demon" so we dont know exactly "what summoned demon" it means, as ussauly it would say "your demon pet"

so we wont know till testing is capable for it... and it could be a good defensive heal if it scales alot higher, low health, summon/sacrifice a demon to get a bunch of health back

Quote Originally Posted by Callinon View Post
    Like... Ursoc?

if we shamans collectively wait around for balancing changes when we're low dps, and see no buffs i think we can piss a sea of laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    Scorpion boss in suramar, bring a scorpion pet, mechanical bosses, bring a mech pet, there yo go, 50% stronger for 15 seconds (will probebly refreash each time it attacks a mob the same family as it)

its not "exact same pet" its the same FAMILY meaning scorpion, mechanical, bird of prey, etc
    Yes, but that is only assuming that it will work on raid bosses in the first place and that it won't have an internal CD.