Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    most frustrating thing playing solo is having one support or tank not doing their job. I see a Genji trying to push with the team on capture matches which rubs me raw real quick. Thankfully I find the tanks. defensive and supports to be way more fun to play than the damage dealers.

As long as people do their part then any combo can win. But ultimately if you notice a weakness in your team setup them make the right change to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    Well if you're already bored and want to quit, than by all means. QUIT -- it doesn't matter what shooter you play, it will always be annoying when you join matches by yourself, because there's always the chance you run into clans and/or groups of friends while you're stuck with a bunch of morons. Same thing happens in all the popular shooters. That's a great reason to try and make friends in the matches that you actually have great teamwork with randoms or go join a big clan yourself. Most of them are "anyone can join" type clans anyways, so it ultimately just gives you a big list of people that you can play with.

It's always difficult to play games by yourself, especially when that game promotes teamwork. But that's nothing new, so I don't understand why people still complain about these things.
    Joining a clan at best would solve the problem for you, but start the problem for everyone else on the other team.

You should try TF2. You don't have to worry about premades ruining your experience because they don't lock the game, for some odd reason, around 6v6. Even if you did find a large group of friends to ruin some random Pugs lives, the game scrambles the teams so they are more evenly matched. Pretty much everyone is a solo player and they have tons of fun. Not sure where you're getting this 'cant have fun by yourself in games' idea.

Yep. I was playing yesterday on Hanamura and we were on the second objective. A team member sarcastically commented "Overwatch. Best solo game 2016". He was right though. Our team had no coordination to try and take that point. The team composition was bad and people were not generally grouping up. Some maps are worse for it than others. Hanamura can be painful on attack with a full group of randoms as there's so many ways to the point.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    My problem right now with playing Tank and Support is that if my team sucks, then I have a horrible time playing as those roles, whereas if I play offense I can still do pretty well and enjoy myself even if my team loses. Playing Mercy when your team runs around with their heads cut off, getting one shot by the enemy team, and then yells at you for not healing them just tilts me so hard.

I didn't say this before, but have some fucking respect as well. It's unacceptable to have someone start being toxic when another says "Stay together". If you can't afford the ability to be a decent human being, then just don't play this game at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I didn't say this before, but have some fucking respect as well. It's unacceptable to have someone start being toxic when another says "Stay together". If you can't afford the ability to be a decent human being, then just don't play this game at all.
    People will definitely listen to you, for sure.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Sometimes you have to break off from the team to help it. Either be a distraction, opening, or pick off their snipers or other stationary bastards who require removing by stealthier methods.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    People will definitely listen to you, for sure.
    I know people won't listen but I can put it out there. At the same time the attitude of "Why bother no one will do it" is the most backwards way of thinking that just contributes to the downfall of any community.