Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    It seems to me that youre taking theese forums a tad more serious than I do.
    Serious? Lol no, as I said I've been enjoying this thread, it's been fun. Is this the part where you try to save face by saying your original post wasn't meant to be taken seriously? That you were just trolling? Do you admit to being a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Huh? To be liberal is to be generous, giving. In political terms it's someone who favours increased spending to support the less well off. I have no idea how you managed to equate that with liberty and less government. I suppose the first 5 letters are the same . . .
    Yeah, why would anybody think liberalism and liberals are in favour of Liberty? Crazy.

<_<

To be fair liberals have lost the plot in recent years, but it really is about Liberty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    We have sane politicians? When did that happen? [i assume you are Danish with that location]
    No idea. The Soviets wanted to nuke Bornholm, Denmark as well. Dunno what they're trying to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    Serious? Lol no, as I said I've been enjoying this thread, it's been fun. Is this the part where you try to save face by saying your original post wasn't meant to be taken seriously? That you were just trolling? Do you admit to being a troll?
    Save face? For what? For whom? An internet handle? You must be joking. As I said, you seem to feel personally offended by the OP, sorry if it hurt your feelings, but arguing with you at this point really seems pretty pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Save face? For what? For whom? An internet handle? You must be joking. As I said, you seem to feel personally offended by the OP, sorry if it hurt your feelings, but arguing with you at this point really seems pretty pointless.
    Hehee. Aww too bad if you leave now, it's been so much fun. But you got the right idea, wearing the red suit :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww this topic is boring, its not like the others that turn into the usual "USA BEST RUSSIA NOT BEST" discussions. Maybe there is still hope though..

Deleted
    daily mirror website says it all tbh

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    No idea. The Soviets wanted to nuke Bornholm, Denmark as well. Dunno what they're trying to prove.
    To be fair the Soviets also gave us back Bornholm when the US and Brits gave it to them.. kinda

Deleted
    The day one country uses an A-bomb, it's either going to get annihilated, or it's going to end the world.

As for any country, there's much more to lose, than that little tiny bit they think to gain.

Hehee. Aww too bad if you leave now, it's been so much fun. But you got the right idea, wearing the red suit :P
    not the actual me, welcome to the internet son.

This would only prove how long it takes to remove russia from the world map. Very bad advice . Someone should check why this guy hates sheeps.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-31 at 01:07 PM.

Lol no, you can't judge a country based on what is said by some individuals or by some small minority without real political power. I'm sure you can find politicians with such fringe opinions in almost any country. The fact that you decided to single out such an instance from Russia, in order to take a swing against Russia, doesn't really tell us anything about Russia but rather is only an indication of your personal misguided prejudices.

But as I said, it's enjoyable to sit back and read all these comments shooting your opening post down.
    I mean, except for the fact that Russia's foreign minister, it's defense minister and sometimes even Putin himself, have threatened to Nuke more populated parts of Europe.

Like, ya know, Denmark.

The guy may be fringe but the sentiment is not.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was at the Faroe Islands for 2 years. It's a beautiful place, well worth visiting.

PS. I am outraged over so many threads with misleading titles.
    "Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way." Colonel Sherman Potter

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the whataboutism, but how come we never have threads whenever a loony American calls on their government to nuke something (I.E the middle east)? lol.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I mean, except for the fact that Russia's foreign minister, it's defense minister and sometimes even Putin himself, have threatened to Nuke more populated parts of Europe.

Like, ya know, Denmark.

Nuking the Faroe Islands would seem to be in line with nuking the Rest of the Kingdom of Denmark *shrugs*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Sorry for the whataboutism, but how come we never have threads whenever a loony American calls on their government to nuke something (I.E the middle east)? lol.
    We do have those threads though

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McDeloud View Post
    PS. I am outraged over so many threads with misleading titles.
    It is kind of comical that if this was a story about a mayor in Alabama calling on the US government to nuke the middle east people would be accusing the OP of making a bait thread and bashing America. Guess it's all fair games as long as nonsense threads are aimed at other countries.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...uclear-8059329

Ofcourse we're the aggressive ones, stay classy Russia.
    LOL don't ever take anything Vladimir Zhirinovsky says for serious. It has nothing to do with the Russian administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Like, ya know, Denmark.

Suggesting to do something =/= threatening to do something. So, yes, Zhirinovsky's sentiment in this case *is* fringe. Neither Putin nor, I guess, the population in general is in favor of wiping out the Faroe islands in some random display of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't? Come on man, every time Trump says something aggressive-stupid, there is a thread about it. People see what they want to see, but in reality criticism towards Russian politicians pales in comparison to how much US and EU politicians get criticized around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    We don't? Come on man, every time Trump says something aggressive-stupid, there is a thread about it. People see what they want to see, but in reality criticism towards Russian politicians pales in comparison to how much US and EU politicians get criticized around here.
    But massive difference is whenever Trump says something stupid, you don't blame it on US and Obama. Yet whenever someone in Russia says something stupid, its front page news saying "RUSSIA BAD" and Putin is to blame.

Im pretty sure we had one, when trump said he wouldnt leave out using nukes in europe.