Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    To change positions and to play devil's advocate: We don't know how much gold inflation there will be in Legion.
    It's possible that how we view 500k will be the same as 2mill.
    Besides, it's still in beta, the price might still change before live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinthaal View Post
    Don't like it? Don't watch it.
    Yeh, i never intented to. I've not actually watched movies in years, and all those screenshots (of orcs) definitely don't make me to go and watch it. I don't think i would watch it even if it had no orcs.

I'm not sure if i even have actually commented about the movie before this thread, i just got really angry about orc propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Ooooooooooooooook so Druid gets "Increases versatility by 1000, tripled when outside", Shaman gets "Life regenerates faster whan swimming or standing on water".... LSD much??
    LSD is by far not enough to come up with those effects. This is something far stronger.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

There is no Choker of Melisandre in Legion. Disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Garrisons were put in before they came out with the token. As soon as the token was going to be rolled out I recall them trying to nerf garrison gold making. I remember people freaking out on the forums about it. I think they would have done more nerfing if they could but realized there would be too much backlash. Going forward it would seem they want to try and get rid of all that inflation and want more people going towards tokens if they want gold. I haven't seen anything in the beta that would be handing us gold. Seen a lot of dumb shit with them trying to get us to spend gold though. Like charging for changing specs etc.
    They didn't try -- they did.
    They nerfed the garrison gold missions in such a way that having more alts wasn't so massively beneficial. It's still hugely beneficial but no where near what it was.

But people are assuming that garrisons are the *only* way to make that large amounts of gold and Legion won't have anything comparable to it. Maybe they are right.. maybe they aren't.

I was super crazy excited to see a spider mount in the game until I watched the video and realized that it'd mean having that giant butt hole staring me in the face anytime I ever rode it. Suddenly not interested at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddlejumper View Post
    I was super crazy excited to see a spider mount in the game until I watched the video and realized that it'd mean having that giant butt hole staring me in the face anytime I ever rode it. Suddenly not interested at all.
    My thinking