Character oddities (art designs) you have noticed.

(Yes I realize this is a nit pick thread, but its for fun, not to be taken seriously)

I'll start on everyone's favorite;

On McCree he has extra cartridges in belt loops (single rounds), however in game he reloads using what are called "moon clips". Of further note, we see no moon clips at all on him. I guess he just produces them out of thin air.

This is the basics of what a moon clip is, though designs can differ greatly.

Edit: Removed incorrect comment about deadeye ULT.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-05-31 at 05:09 PM.

The fact Reaper pulls double shotguns constantly from his anus?

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    The fact Reaper pulls double shotguns constantly from his anus?
    Technically he has a large cloak and he could have a number of them hidden under there. So I sort of get the concept behind how he reloads. But yes infinite shotguns is noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Huh, I'll have to test that ult/ammo thing out.
    Edit: nevermind, it does, I just tested it on practice range. My bad on that one.

I just did deadeye on three targets, shot three times, then it reloaded.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-05-31 at 05:09 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it's a game with infinite ammo, you could say this kind of thing about a lot of the characters. Where does Soldier 76 keep all those clips? Does D.Va's mech have an ammo manufactory inside of it? Does Roadhog get all his scrap ammo from his bellybutton?

10+ Year Old Account
    Always figured reaper created new weapons with his shadow magic fuckery

Why can D.Va say "Is this EZ mode?" when she is getting her shit pushed in?
    Where does Roadhog get the scrap for his gun?

D.Va having a personal mech carrier constantly floating above her head to drop one mech everytime she calls for it?
    Genji having a goddamn fucking über vibro-katana and using it only for ultimate?

Supposedly D.Va has a satellite with a bunch of them ready for delivery and usage. She used them actively during her service for her country

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Why can D.Va say "Is this EZ mode?" when she is getting her shit pushed in?
    false bravado

Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    D.Va having a personal mech carrier constantly floating above her head to drop one mech everytime she calls for it?
    Genji having a goddamn fucking über vibro-katana and using it only for ultimate?
    I agree, would love to have seen more sword based skills instead of two shuriken options.

It bugs me how Hanzo has a shirt and bracer on his draw arm, and not on his bow arm. The bracer should be protecting his arm against string slap, but it's on the wrong arm. Also, his bow arm is the one out in the open, and his draw arm is tucked away. He should have more protection on the arm sitting out in the open. He also shoots with his bow horizontally, which would destroy accuracy and power, but I can see why it's sideways since it would block your screen if it were vertical.

I got another one for McCree.

WTF is with the spur on the revolver butt?

Like I could understand if your melee attack used the revolver to pistol whip someone, but you don't, you punch them with your robot hand.

Maybe later on we will get unlocks for different melee attacks or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I got another one for McCree.

WTF is with the spur on the revolver butt?

Like I could understand if your melee attack used the revolver to pistol whip someone, but you don't, you punch them with your robot hand.

Maybe later on we will get unlocks for different melee attacks or something.
    I feel like McCree would be so obnoxious in his personality that he could genuinely look at his revolver and think "a spur would look great on this".

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    I feel like McCree would be so obnoxious in his personality that he could genuinely look at his revolver and think "a spur would look great on this".
    I admit, I laughed and can agree.

If you look closely those bullets are way too big to fit in the gun. Those are infact for the rifle in his arm, the skill of which was removed in early alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    If you look closely those bullets are way too big to fit in the gun. Those are infact for the rifle in his arm, the skill of which was removed in early alpha.
    Whoa really? Any alpha footage showing this?