Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    This is why all nations need a responsible immigration policy. Just letting everyone in with no checks isn't humanitarian or nice- it is called "laziness." Laziness as in, the government is not doing it's job and it's actions (or inactions in this case) are putting its own citizens at risk; which is criminal if you ask me.

Check people as they come in, check their social media and preform a psychiatric evaluation. You don't pass, you don't come in. People's lives are at risk, this has to be taken seriously.
    Yep, this is what needs to be done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    [citation required] Because I sure as hell can't find any. There literally was no rape in Sweden before they started bringing in others of different cultures and I am not talking about the influx from last year either.

But yes, the court system needs to do its job but it doesn't and that is half the problem right there.
    Sweden has no pure culture, in the viking age there was extensive trade and intra-tribe marriages and such from Norway to Sweden to Denmark, also lots of people abducted from other parts of the world such as England.

Later on as we became more of a cohesive nation we started serious trade, which meant lots of people going pretty much everywhere, learning new things and bringing in more cultural knowledge.

Heck, even our royal house isn't originally Swedish, it's FRENCH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    The amount of refugees are bigger than the labor migrants in Sweden though as of recently, by a huge margin.

And yes, those groups that are less prone to crime here are mainly the east asians and some other groups.
    This, I think, is the core of the problem. I'm all for helping refugees, but there is only so much help that can be given before it starts getting out of hand. Skilled migrants are very good for the economy, and they should be encouraged, the more - the better. But categories that apparently aren't going to help the economy overall should be accepted much more carefully. Closing doors for everyone isn't the solution; strongly regulating immigration categories unhealthy for the economy and encouraging those healthy for it is.

I am not sure how productive I am as an immigrant. But, at least, I am not prone to crime: I have good career opportunities, I am very well integrated into the economy, so I have little reason to sabotage it all by doing something foolish. But someone who is getting everything for free and is not even afraid of deportation, since they can always just come back and claim to be a refugee again - that's another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Ever heard of quarantine during a disease outbreak? Or crime scene investigation?
    Yes. Only it has little to do with what is discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Here I thought it was related to a new attack, wondering why it hadn't been reported in our local news...<.<
    Yeah my bad on the old news portion of this. Didn't realize it and the article didn't really give much information suggesting that it was a few months old. That being said, I saw one other poster on here mention that they were aware of this taking place, but they were not informed on the exact details, rather just told that a "stabbing took place". Would you say the same here? Did the media not really give out many details here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    Sweden has no pure culture, in the viking age there was extensive trade and intra-tribe marriages and such from Norway to Sweden to Denmark, also lots of people abducted from other parts of the world such as England.

Later on as we became more of a cohesive nation we started serious trade, which meant lots of people going pretty much everywhere, learning new things and bringing in more cultural knowledge.

Which has nothing to do with that there is a group, that has a specific cultural background, and co-incidentally, a higher % offense rate.

It's not about preserving Swedish culture. It's about not bringing in Murderers and people who will do stupid shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Yeah my bad on the old news portion of this. Didn't realize it and the article didn't really give much information suggesting that it was a few months old. That being said, I saw one other poster on here mention that they were aware of this taking place, but they were not informed on the exact details, rather just told that a "stabbing took place". Would you say the same here? Did the media not really give out many details here?
    The Daily Mail article looks like an update piece, usually they run those for additional information that has been released, courtroom details, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Media gave plenty of details, the only thing I haven't seen, would be those pictures. And I didn't need to see them, the reports from when it happened were graphic enough with words.

It's a sad day when we start excusing immigrant\'refugee' crimes with excuses such as "But the natives do it too!".

The world is in dire need of a strong person in power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    afaik in sweden roughly 70~ rapes occur per every 100,000 people (note: police reported, so there are likely more which go unreported/not investigated) which is the highest globally. that is... actually quite common.
    Ehm, the issue is that literally EVERY sexual crime these day is labeled as rape, when other countries have several different verdicts against sexual assault/harrasment etc...

The statistics are skewed as all hell due to this.

If sweden was anywhere near as unsafe as people try to make it out to be lately, I wouldnt live here, neither would any of my neighbours who is a bunch of 60-80 year olds and a few families with children aged 5-14ish, where most are immigrants or 2nd/3rd generation.

These crimes etc, are mostly condensed in very small areas in major cities and in the centers/appartments where social workers work with these individuals, and even then it is blown out of proportion.

Thing is this man most likely suffers from PTSD, considering who was working with him at the time, and those workers are WELL aware of the risks to their safety when they chose to do the work they do. Don't belittle her position by saying he is a brutal savage when she was working to prevent that kind of ignorant hate in the first place.

These forums make me sick lately, with the growing inability to see people as people first, and their actions later. You just label entire populations as monsters and less than human, which is exactly what they are fleeing from in the first place.

Sweden is easily one of the safest countries on the planet, and one with a very stable and GROWING economy, they are just the favorite trash-talk subject atm in the so called "migrant crisis" - debate, that crisis isnt called a crisis because the migrants are causing issues btw, it's called a crisis because they are being misstreated as fuck.

Ignorant assholes, the lot of you (with few exceptions, I trust those of you are bright enough to know who you are).

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.

If by just as easily you mean that it happens, with equally bad motives, then true. However, don't forget that some migrant groups are, to say the least, severely overrepresented in regards to these crimes (even in regards to other groups in the same socio-economic situation, mind you), and that some types of crimes (ie: gangrape) basically doesn't even exist outside of said groups. There's no need to pretend that only immigrants do bad things, but it's equally asinine to claim that certain groups of immigrants aren't, and by rather a lot, more problematic than natives when it comes to violent crimes. After all, that's not an opinion, that's a factual statement.
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2016-05-31 at 10:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Ehm, the issue is that literally EVERY sexual crime these day is labeled as rape, when other countries have several different verdicts against sexual assault/harrasment etc...

The statistics are skewed as all hell due to this.

If sweden was anywhere near as unsafe as people try to make it out to be lately, I wouldnt live here, neither would any of my neighbours who is a bunch of 60-80 year olds and a few families with children aged 5-14ish, where most are immigrants or 2nd/3rd generation.

These crimes etc, are mostly condensed in very small areas in major cities and in the centers/appartments where social workers work with these individuals, and even then it is blown out of proportion.

Thing is this man most likely suffers from PTSD, considering who was working with him at the time, and those workers are WELL aware of the risks to their safety when they chose to do the work they do. Don't belittle her position by saying he is a brutal savage when she was working to prevent that kind of ignorant hate in the first place.

These forums make me sick lately, with the growing inability to see people as people first, and their actions later. You just label entire populations as monsters and less than human, which is exactly what they are fleeing from in the first place.

Sweden is easily one of the safest countries on the planet, and one with a very stable and GROWING economy, they are just the favorite trash-talk subject atm in the so called "migrant crisis" - debate, that crisis isnt called a crisis because the migrants are causing issues btw, it's called a crisis because they are being misstreated as fuck.

Ignorant assholes, the lot of you (with few exceptions, I trust those of you are bright enough to know who you are).
    >Accuses of mass generalization
    >Mass Generalizes and disregards Mathematical arguments

Alright then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Wait, you have no cultural traits? No clothing, celebrations or days you celebrate? No history that bind the people together? Cause what you say sounds liek horseshit no me.
    We do, he is just following protocol of being "Politically Correct". A syndrome in Sweden, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post

And really that's fine as long as it forms a cohesive, pragmatic, and free society. If certain groups don't contribute to that, don't let them in (or stop doing so).

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Could we stop with this shit?

Do you really expect all immigrants to be perfect paragons of virtue? Do you expect all native populations to be such as well? No. There are obviously bad apples in both sides; both sides will commit crimes. That doesn't mean that we need someone like Trump to "build a wall" to keep them out, it means we need to allow the law to prosecute them for their actions. Swedes rape and murder each other just as easily as immigrants do.
    This is no shit, if you get people from countries that doesn'r respect Women Rights as much as you do then it's obvious that you're going to get more stories about rapists. Stop trying to swept that under the carpet and don't even compare people from two, different cultures, because that's ridiculous.

I could post some sources for that, but yeah... I don't want to get infraction for "racism", like the last time.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-05-31 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    No one is surprised.

I would say I feel sorry for her but she did decide to make her living as a social worker for them.

Justice comes in many forms not all are through the courts and justice was done for there is no other reward for treason.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Vetting and checks, i'm all for it. Where shoud it happen though ? Problem is: what to do with the bad apples you'll find ? You cannot deport them if the vetting is done somewhere at your own border.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Vetting and checks, i'm all for it. Where shoud it happen though ? Problem is: what to do with the bad apples you'll find ? You cannot deport them if the vetting is done somewhere at your own border.
    Send them back to where they came from.

Simple.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nahhh they can never remember anything can they....send those fucking assholes back to wherever the fuck they came from

Maybe you guys should think about having a halfway country which can ease these barbarians into civilized life.

You just can go around killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    cultural enrichment for sure.

it's sad, this is exactly why we need strong leaders like donald trump, nigel farage, etc.
    It's not the immigrants' fault. These are probably hoaxed. I mean, just look at how poorly CGI'ed the blood is. FAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    This is pretty obvious but I'll bite anyways. Why is it more horrible?
    i'll try to address this. at least my opinion anyway.

When someone from your own country commits a violent crime, its horrible, but its also one of your own. Its a reflection of your own society and values. If a native rapes someone, you're going to deal with the monster you created.

when you have a refugee or a migrant that is committing crime, you are importing someone else's problems. they haven't paid into the tax system, they don't share the same value systems or culture, they are guests who are abusing your hospitality.

I see it like this. If my daughter is messing around and pulls down window curtains, it sucks, but she is my daughter and I have no one else to blame but myself for not teaching her not to pull down curtains.

If someone elses brat comes to my house, uninvited, and starts pulling shit down, I'm going to be more pissed off.