Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pandaria. all of it. Twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar. Just so shitheads stop begging for it to be a capital.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    So long Hellfire Peninsula! *ka-boom*

How we did that zone once upon a time without flying mounts boggles the mind. It's so empty. And so dull.....

Honourable mentions to Ashenvale, Felwood and Silithis as well.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Guardian of Tirisfal empowered, Iris Focusing, Well of Eterenity infused mana bomb the fuck outta Blackrock Mountain.

Or Wandering Isle, hear turtle soup is good.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Maelstrom.

Just to see what would happen.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Northrend.

While all the undead are gathered there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    The one with the garrison in it.
    i lol'd.

OT: Borean Tundra.

F'ck that place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teldrassil.

Frostfire ridge, then dread wastes.

Alot of people saying silithus but that place is actually cool if you take the Ahn'qiraj into consideration, what with the war of the shifting sands there and other cool story behind it. Sadly barely any story shows through in game, it makes the perfect area for such a foe.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    So much this.

Burning Steppes, Silithus, Badlands, Tanaris are all up there too but I can skip those entirely if I want to. Hellfire is practically required and it sucks. Back in TBC it was cool, fit the vibe...now it's just blah.

I'd put Un'goro Crater up there also, I just hate how spread out the quests are and how segregated it is from the rest of the world. It's a nice looking zone though same as Scholazar Basin.
    Still have nightmares about leveling in hellfire. It really was an awful zone. Those freaking pigs were really awful in vanilla gear; i mean just absolutely brutal. I don't think I ever felt comfortable there until I was in full heirlooms--and after they let us fly early.

Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    The "new" Badlands and Stonetalon quests are quite fun, really can't see what you hate abut those...

Desolace, on the other hand, I'll have to agree.
    I was comparing to pre-Cata and had forgotten they changed. You're right, the revamped zones are good.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

stonetalon mountains...i still remember how it took me a good 2 hours or so to fight from the entrance from ashenvale through the damn deforester people, run up the mountain and fight even more on the way to the top to continue questing Dx

and i'm talking vanilla, not post-cata

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Grizzly Hills.

*hides behind his shield* Let the Shitstorm commence.
    Grizzly Hills is over-rated anyway. Too green for a place that both the Vanilla warcraft books and Warcraft 3 manual described as a frozen wasteland. Scholozar Basin at least has an excuse of being a titan project.

But yeah, probably Orgrimmar as revenge for Theramore and because orcs are also over-rated.

The new Thousand Needles, fuck that place. Old one was great, new one deserves to be nuked.

Honorable Mention: Silithus, Frostfire Ridge and Blade's Edge Mountains. All big and boring places.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-05-31 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Desolace. Everyone forgets that place exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    I skipped it the other day and it's pretty easy to skip I think. Get to 60 via dungeons or Azeroth and fly right into Zangarmarsh to quest.

But my vote is for Hellfire Peninsula as well because it's unplayable on a pvp server.
    Yeah, it's not too difficult to skip HFP. Just run the hell out of Ramparts and complete all the quests there once you hit 58 (you can also go to Blood Furnace at 59, iirc), and you'll level up fairly quickly. You can also still get some reasonably good XP running the higher level pre-BC dungeons and completing their quests.

I used to love questing in HFP, but it's been a toxic shithole since CRZ came along, even on PvE servers (people can still gank quest NPCs and slow down whatever progress you try to make). I usually just do the above and grind the HFP instances until I reach 60, then I go straight to Zangarmarsh and start questing normally from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaria.. dino island.

Easier to collect bones after.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Desolace. Everyone forgets that place exists.
    I considered it. But I thought Cata made it a bit better. Oh and I forgot to add Feralas. Fuck that place too!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonblight. I fucking hate leveling chokepoint zones, and this has to be one of the worst ones...

Wait a minute, I just remembered Uldum, with its bullshit Harrison Jones unskippable cutscenes. I'm changing my vote. NUKE DR. JONES! AND NO FRIDGE FOR HIM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Badlands.
    From the beginning to now (Vanilla to present), this place has not gotten much of an update cept for the deathwing shananigans.
    I could be missing many things because of the fact that I have only quested through this area once or twice back in Cata.