Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    A well played Tracer can cause havok ahead of the objective, getting multiple members of the opposite team to chase her down whilst the rest of the team move the objective forward. Same on KOTH maps. Having tracer harass the opposite team when they are heading towards the objective works wonders.
    This is great if you have A tracer, but usually you have Tracer, Reaper, Widow, Genji/Hanzo, and then the payload is left to 2 players and smart teams will wait until she gets herself to close to a heavy hitter and not bother chasing her.

Pharah players who spam I need healing while I am playing Mercy.

Nothing, because I play WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Shit, that's me. It usually grants me gold medal in damage though.
    The same with me, Junkrat's very effective at causing disruptions by yoloing, not to mention there's always idiots who don't move away when I die, I actually got a potg by killing a guy and suiciding three others in an objective point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    The same with me, Junkrat's very effective at causing disruptions by yoloing, not to mention there's always idiots who don't move away when I die, I actually got a potg by killing a guy and suiciding three others in an objective point.
    I lol pretty hard when this happens. Sometimes I manage to throw a trap under me and they get stuck there as my corpse blows them up.

My favorite one so far is dying and then having a Mercy and Reaper running on my corpse just as it blows up and took both of them out at once.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    1. people who dnt teampay like not standing on the payload to move it back, only ppl who shouldnt be on the payload are snipers unless all enemies are wiped out

2. aids teams like people picking multiple bastions on the bottleneck maps

3. genji being 99% invincible to bullets
    You need to chill dude.

First it was whether or not D.Va was overly sexualized, now this.

Just play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    fighting at an objective point isn't yolo rambo'ing though

10+ Year Old Account
    The most annoying thing to me is kids who auto-lock a hero (mostly McCree, Genji, or Widow) and don't switch the ENTIRE game.

Oh and people that refuse to pick a support or tank. Screw you people who do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    When I am happily healing the tank behind the shield and for some reason he thinks he is invincible and hauls ass off right into their group leaving me standing there.
    That plus your avatar lol.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    95% of my games are in a pre-made group so I might be less salty about people picking stupid shit buuut...

Things that annoy me:

1. Mei is the devil
    2. Widowmakers with godly aim (luckily these are rare)
    3. Super-mobile, fast moving flankers played by good players (Genji/Tracer)

Okay, the 2 and 3 aren't even that bad. It's number 1 that bugs me the most. Playing against Mei just makes me want to pull my hair out at times, since there's just something incredibly frustrating in getting slowly frozen and helplessly watching that little devil slowly taking aim and shooting an icicle through your brain.

I guess you could say CC that's not an ultimate is very annoying in a fast-paced game like this (McCree/Mei).

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    95% of my games are in a pre-made group so I might be less salty about people picking stupid shit buuut...

Things that annoy me:

1. Mei is the devil
    2. Widowmakers with godly aim (luckily these are rare)
    3. Super-mobile, fast moving flankers played by good players (Genji/Tracer)

Okay, the 2 and 3 aren't even that bad. It's number 1 that bugs me the most. Playing against Mei just makes me want to pull my hair out at times, since there's just something incredibly frustrating in getting slowly frozen and helplessly watching that little devil slowly taking aim and shooting an icicle through your brain.

I guess you could say CC that's not an ultimate is very annoying in a fast-paced game like this (McCree/Mei).
    Mei is fun ... I didn't play her until today ... I wonder how people raged when I froze 4 of them with my Ult and my team wiped them out.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. "Need healing" when playing Mercy, after I just got killed by a flanker that everyone ignored - while also doing their best to prevent me from jumping to safety by hiding from my LoS.

2. I'm healing you while being at 10% hp myself, so leave that damn medikit for me! Oh, "fine", I'll just regen that on my own, praying I don't get one shotted by random bullet in the meantime.

3. We (barely) won a teamfight - let's split up, run ahead on our own and get killed by respawns instead of pushing the payload and getting healed.

4. People standing outside objective range during Overtime and letting it tick to zero, despite having clear advantage at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Things that annoying me in Overwatch:
    1.When I'm at work and not playing Overwatch.

...I have a problem...
    A-fricken-men brother/sister. Too much work. Not enough Overwatch time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I lol pretty hard when this happens. Sometimes I manage to throw a trap under me and they get stuck there as my corpse blows them up.

My favorite one so far is dying and then having a Mercy and Reaper running on my corpse just as it blows up and took both of them out at once.
    I had that exact thing to a reaper that ported behind me as I was grenade spamming on King's Row last night. Conc-jumped over the first fence onto first balustrade around the corner from the point, bounced grenades off the car into the point until a reaper ported behind me right onto the trap I'd laid. I went down but so did he
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

1. Teams that don't work as such, and go the whole game without hero switching to counter what the opposing team is doing. Understandable if you're playing with low level newbies but I've been grouped with a lot of level 40 plus (and some people close to 60) who are pretty terrible at the game and quick to point the finger at others when they spent the whole game running in by themselves doing nothing but charging the other team's ult. Guess that's what I get for playing most of my games as solo queue.

2. Really good tracers and pharahs. Oh, and turrets.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2016-06-02 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Things that annoy me ABOUT OW community.
    Ppl that complain.
    Yes.

Welcome to MMOC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only played during the free week in the beta, so my opinion may not matter much, but...

For me, the biggest annoyance is actually one of the games core designs; the fast pacing.

It's what pushed me off of TF2 as well. It's not either game's fault; it's me. I'm just not good at fast-paced shooters. When I do give them a shot, I always end up going to the same character type; the one that doesn't have to move too much to do their job. I always avoid the important roles like healers or tanks because I don't want to be responsible for that position. So I either stick to the one character I know how to play (Bastion) and remain vulnerable to a competent sniper/flanker...or play a character I have no idea how to play and fuck everything up because shit is going too fast for me to keep up.

Despite being an enjoyable game, I ultimately opted out of buying it simply because I suck at it and don't care enough about it to get better.

Pharah players who spam I need healing while I am playing Mercy.
    I see what you did there.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Stand. On. The. Point...

You forgot over-sexualized characters.
    This game is consciously under-sexualised. And still it gets this complaint...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bastion. That stupid OP machine. 200 bullets #justgoham

Deleted
    There are two things I hate in Overwatch, that one CS:GO player who played FPS for his whole life and singlehandedly shits on the whole team with Widowmaker

People waiting the last moment before picking
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-06-02 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    1. "Need healing" when playing Mercy, after I just got killed by a flanker that everyone ignored - while also doing their best to prevent me from jumping to safety by hiding from my LoS.

2. I'm healing you while being at 10% hp myself, so leave that damn medikit for me! Oh, "fine", I'll just regen that on my own, praying I don't get one shotted by random bullet in the meantime.

3. We (barely) won a teamfight - let's split up, run ahead on our own and get killed by respawns instead of pushing the payload and getting healed.

4. People standing outside objective range during Overtime and letting it tick to zero, despite having clear advantage at the moment.
    All of this. Gods. All of this. X_x I feel you my fellow Mercy.