Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Told to go kill myself because i played Mcree

For real? I know people hate Mcree, but to go and threaten is beyond me. All my years of gaming i have never ever in my life got told to go kill myself.
    I literally stopped playing because of this shit, what is up with the community? I reported those jerks and really hope Blizzard bans them but i highly doubt they will even look into my report.

I always play Hanzo, Mercy, Lucio and Reinhardt. But this time i decided to try Mcree and yeah..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been told I was cancer for telling people to get on the payload to stop it and drive it backwards. People are idiots. Ignore them. Headshot them. Tell them it's High Noon, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post

For real? I know people hate Mcree, but to go and threaten is beyond me. All my years of gaming i have never ever in my life got told to go kill myself.
    I literally stopped playing because of this shit, what is up with the community? I reported those jerks and really hope Blizzard bans them but i highly doubt they will even look into my report.

I always play Hanzo, Mercy, Lucio and Reinhardt. But this time i decided to try Mcree and yeah..
    Quitting a game because of one or two angry 13 year old making keyboard warrior threats is letting them win.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I was making LoL guides and pbe coverage in 2010-2011 on youtube. I was told to kill myself on a daily basis. Welcome to the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to 2016, get a thicker skin.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post

So they were salty because you used the hero efficiently? LOLOL....the community of Blizzard games will NEVER cease to amaze me when someone is just plain better than them.

It's just another one of those degenerates. Be happy that you don't have to live his life.

Grow some balls and stop playing McRightClick.

Just report/ignore these people and keep playing as whatever characters you want. These toxic twerps will get themselves banned soon enough anyway.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-06-01 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samwel93 View Post
    Or maybe, he can play who he wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, another angry 13 year old who doesn’t bother reading the entire post. At the very bottom it says he tried Mcree once, his mains being Hanzo, Mercy, Lucio and Reinhardt.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

This has nothing to do with what hero i play. Are you one of those that go and rages like small kids aswell or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Played McCree, enemy said that I should get cancer.

Then he picked Widowmaker and kept bodyshotting everybody, based on killcam, he didn't even try to aim at the heads.

Are you surprised? It's an FPS and a Blizzard game the crowd is fucking toxic.

7+ Year Old Account
    You've never been told to kill yourself in a game? Your're doing something wrong.

The only thing you can do against such idiots is to actively report them, maybe if Blizzard starts handing out bans for multiple cases like this things will change for the better. But right now every damn multiplayer game serves a double purpose as an outlet for some peoples frustrations.

Grow a thick skin if you want to play any game on the Internet. These people exist every where no matter what game you play. Report them and get their game deleted, blizz won't tolerate this.

Just report em and move on people like that rarely deserve any form of reply and will get themselves banned soon enough. If you include details in the report they will certainly look into it as they probably don't want that kind of stigma attached to their game so early. Also you shouldn't let those kinds of people influence if you play the game or not, they are most of the time extremely low skill level players that likely couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, the kind of players that say shit like "gg ez" even if they 100% were carried in the match they deserve no form of acknowledgement.

Welcome to the internet. Now stop making threads every time someone says something mean to you, otherwise you'll be making threads your whole life...

10+ Year Old Account
    In his defense. McCree is a broken annoying piece of shit right now.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama