Deleted

An idea on how to make McCree more fair

Okay so as it stands, if you are relatively squishy and get hit by a McCree stun you are nine out of ten times super dead.

The only times you can live after being hit by his stun are if McCree misses some of his fan the hammer shots or he is killed by someone on your team before he can kill you.

The change I would make to McCree's stun is that it would break when you take damage.

With this change, if you're hit by his stun you at least have a shot at living, either by sidestepping or using one of your abilities if your reaction time is quick enough.

McCree would also have to up the ante whenever he hits a stun, because it's no longer a way to get 6 free shots of damage on somebody.

What do you think? Is it a terrible idea? I mean I don't know it might be, it's just something I've been thinking about.

I'm not sure this is a big issue. Unless McCree screws up, when the stun hits you're pretty much dead.

But the same can be said about a bunch of other abilities.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because he's designed to kill things like Tracer and Genji. If you can react after taking a single point of damage, he would never kill the heroes he's designed to kill. Tracer would always get away and Genji would always reflect 5 of his bullet back at McCree killing him instantly.

As annoying as McCree is I wouldn't want Tracer and Genji running around completely unchecked because one of their major counters no longer counters them.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Okay so as it stands, if you are relatively squishy and get hit by a McCree stun you are nine out of ten times super dead.
    Which is exactly what he's meant to do. If you're squishy and just went 1v1 at point blank range you should be dead.

What you're saying is that once Tracer takes the first round she can rewind back to full HP, and then basically free kill McCree. It's a damn sight harder to hit a blinking Tracer than a stunned one.
    That Reaper can simply ghost walk after the first bullet, and then kill him
    Genji reflect
    Even funnier a counter McCree flashbang. The first guy will get hit with 1 bullet then counter flash, and now has turned a gank into an initiation in which the second McCree will let off every bullet from fan the hammer.

All that needs to be done is stop him from being able to kill a tank with fan, roll, fan. Absolutely no other class in the game should survive 12 magnum rounds.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    That's how it's supposed to be. The only problem is that even tanks are dead when they get hit by a McCree stun.