Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulharum View Post
    If you are going to try to make claims based on quantitative information, you will need to provide sources for your argument to be valid. I am aware of Sharia law, thanks. I meant more specifically Muslims who committed atrocities in other countries out of hatred and intolerance. The citizens of those countries don't have a lot of power to tell their governments not to enforce Sharia law, so its not representative of all the people who follow the religion.
    It's funny how your kind of people always yells for sources but are never able to give any sources on the positive factors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I like how most of them dont even understand what was written in their holy Koran / Qu'ran / whatever bible. Half of them interprets it as if they should annhilate the western population, and the other half tries to deny this.
    No surprise there. Quran basically contradicts itself at every turn. My dad says it's an utterly chaotic book that rarely makes any sense and can be interpreted as much as you want to.

And he has to know, he was forced to study it and pass tests in order to be allowed to study at the Iranian university.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    No it doesn't happen everyday. You are mislead to think that the middle east is a chaotic place. Suicide bombings happen rarely and only in Iraq and Syria.
    Rarely. I had a friend studying there. (He is from Iraq).
    Rarely was not what he told me. And his place was on of the least bombed places. He told me there were places bombed multiple times DAILY. If that's rarely, then we live in two different worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Feel free to do so, Christians is a slowly dying religion anyhow.

I don't see any kind of stories of Christian terrorist groups every day.
    Umm... That one guy from Norway that shot up a mall, and wrote in his manifesto about Muslims? Also go on youtube for a poop ton about Britain first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the middle-east is as safe as Europe :X

Thankfully.
    Once we all can leave that shit behind we might start being nicer.
    A boy can dream.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    No surprise there. Quran basically contradicts itself at every turn. My dad says it's an utterly chaotic book that rarely makes any sense and can be interpreted as much as you want to.

And he has to know, he was forced to study it and pass tests in order to be allowed to study at the Iranian university.
    It's like a demonic tome.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    You really try hard to troll. I still think Islam is a religion of peace but the culture of Middle-East does produce a lot of idiots with bombs and delusions of divine right to terrorize. I am equally critical of the stupidity of other cultures as well but I can't deny that currently, as the world is still focused on Middle-East because of oil, nuclear programs and such, the focus is very much on the idiocy of societies following medieval codes of behavior - Middle-East's muslim countries can be medieval and tyrannical only because of oil - otherwise they would have had to evolve since they would need to rest of the world. Sadly, we need them still.
    Islam is the religion of enforcing people to do shit they don't want to.

Yeah the middle-east is as safe as Europe :X
    America isn't as safe as Europe...

Bible is a complete mess too, to be fair. Have you read the old testament, and compared to the new testament?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once we all can leave that shit behind we might start being nicer.
    Fat chance. For that GREED needs to die.

Religion or no religion, if human 1 has something human 2 desperately wants, human 2 WILL use violence if the greed is strong enough.

I don't see greed dying anytime soon though, as it's the primary driving force behind what we call "capitalism" and "economy".

Quote Originally Posted by Barnantinos View Post
    Umm... That one guy from Norway that shot up a mall, and wrote in his manifesto about Muslims? Also go on youtube for a poop ton about Britain first.
    One incident?
    Dayum.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's like a demonic tome.
    Demonic tome? That would make it awesome. Sadly it's not even that.

It does say "fuck all nonbelievers" though, which is pretty much the same thing.

As for the sources: Open your damn history books. It's common knowledge (as in: not restricted).
    Also, want to see Islam in action? Look at shitholes like Iran since they got their fundamentalistic government. My stepdad is from there and he didn't protest that BS govt for no reason (and was forced to flee).
    I don't keep history books on me, but I did study the beginning and early development of Islam, and how it was so violent. That doesn't mean their people as a whole are violent. If they are fleeing their countries because of the extremism there, would that not mean that they are not okay with it?

About the "fuck all nonbelievers" thing, the bible says that. Read Deuteronomy 17.

Deleted
    Well over generalizations dude. Also I was listing examples lol looks someone got a tad bit touchy when I just said something about being obese!
    Well, I hate fat "people" lol.

Fat chance. For that GREED needs to die.
    Religion dying is a step in the right direction tho.
    Atleast, religions that are based on violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    The palestenian issue have always been a land issue to arabs. nothing holy about it.
    Mmm i wjll take your word for it.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Little Psycho View Post
    Why? Why do you dislike muslims so much? Do you feel afraid of muslims?

How ridiculous.
    As I said in your other crap thread, you can't be "racist" towards a religion. You obviously don't know what racism is, but like to throw that word around towards others who disagree with you. Have a nice day.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mall?
    Manifesto about "Muslims"?

As far as I'm aware of there's one incident here in Norway, and that's far from the mall. And his manifesto wasn't about Muslims only.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    America isn't as safe as Europe...
    That should be pretty obvious :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    You can use your brain better than that. You can be racist to a person BECAUSE OF X, Y, Z, in this case religion.
    racist is about there RACE, if i say i hate christians or watever thats not racist

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    racist is about there RACE, if i say i hate christians or watever thats not racist
    We are "antireligicists!"