Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    There's a vendor in Dalaran for various pet battle staff at breannis stables.
    Yeah but unless they changed something in the last few days the vendor there does not offer freebies like in Alpha. The one thing I do plan on mentioning about one of the new Beta vendors in Dalaran is that one of them still wants the WoD pet tokens for Legion pets. I hope they change it to a new type of token otherwise it will aid people that hoarded 1k+ pet tokens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah but unless they changed something in the last few days the vendor there does not offer freebies like in Alpha. The one thing I do plan on mentioning about one of the new Beta vendors in Dalaran is that one of them still wants the WoD pet tokens for Legion pets. I hope they change it to a new type of token otherwise it will aid people that hoarded 1k+ pet tokens.
    Hopefully not a new currency. I started saving up on the token last week and already hit 400, making 1700 manageable in 4,5 weeks. We've enought time to safe up twice as much needed for the new vendor in Dalaran.

As for the freebe vendor, he offers token for free currently. You can purchase as much as you want and buy the vendor items.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/737750767851831296

"Yes, hardcore battle pet collectors will need to alt it up to complete their collections."

gg, tough shit.

Hopefully not a new currency. I started saving up on the token last week and already hit 400, making 1700 manageable in 4,5 weeks. We've enought time to safe up twice as much needed for the new vendor in Dalaran.

As for the freebe vendor, he offers token for free currently. You can purchase as much as you want and buy the vendor items.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/737750767851831296

"Yes, hardcore battle pet collectors will need to alt it up to complete their collections."

gg, tough shit.
    Okay I'll go check the vendor in beta again. I still feel like the new vendor in Legion needs to have a new token for the items. It isn't really 'fair' to returning players to get slightly punished for not grinding out 1700~ish WoD tokens.

Oh dear fucking lord, I am dreading doing each of my alts to the artifact stage to get to their class halls. Some of them I won't mind but it just seems like total overkill.

Deleted
    Okay I'll go check the vendor in beta again. I still feel like the new vendor in Legion needs to have a new token for the items. It isn't really 'fair' to returning players to get slightly punished for not grinding out 1700~ish WoD tokens.

Oh dear fucking lord, I am dreading doing each of my alts to the artifact stage to get to their class halls. Some of them I won't mind but it just seems like total overkill.
    Well, people will do battle pet world quests anyways and I'm more than sure that these charms will be rewarded from them. I still didnt check myself if the world quests involving pet battles also reward Blood of Sargeras or reputation with the new factions.

Btw, they are also nerfing charm rewards from Draenor content with 7.0. Dont have a source on this, but it was mentioned somewhere...

Well, people will do battle pet world quests anyways and I'm more than sure that these charms will be rewarded from them. I still didnt check myself if the world quests involving pet battles also reward Blood of Sargeras or reputation with the new factions.

Btw, they are also nerfing charm rewards from Draenor content with 7.0. Dont have a source on this, but it was mentioned somewhere...
    Oh I hadn't seen a charm reward nerf but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. I'll start doing the dailies on 12 characters at a time just in case then.

And yeah I see they added the Mr. Burns PTR vendor back so I could get all the pet stones and charms I needed! Thank you for that info.

As with all things garrison related, get in on the rush before it's too late.

I've got 1000 saved and counting since reading this:
    https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs/sta...67251211862016

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    As with all things garrison related, get in on the rush before it's too late.

I've got 1000 saved and counting since reading this:
    https://twitter.com/warcraftdevs/sta...67251211862016
    Yup gonna start saving up mine while I wait for feedback about changing the pet charms for Legion.

Deleted
    I'll try to create a list of the order hall pets I find, because I doubt that every class has some yet. Druids even have two vs. 1 for Shaman for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Muffinus just confirmed that not every class has Order hall battle pets.

I'll try to create a list of the order hall pets I find, because I doubt that every class has some yet. Druids even have two vs. 1 for Shaman for example.

- - - Updated - - -

How random that they decided some classes just do not get one. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Less work is always good but as far as being fair to each class...

Deleted
    How random that they decided some classes just do not get one. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Less work is always good but as far as being fair to each class...
    2 for druids, 1 shaman and DH/locks share 1 atm. Maybe they've plans to add more, but looking at the Shaman one it is basically a re-named pet we see tons of in Draenor already. They arent even special.

Nightmare Lasher and the Felbat you get for the pre event are nice, tho.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

He confirm to me by twitter that the Class Hall pets for now are just 4:
    Broot + Nightmare Lasher: Druid Order Hall
    Hateful Eye: Warlock/Demon Hunter Order Halls
    Snowfang's Trust: Shaman Order Hall

I dont understand why druids got 2 pets, but less work to do...

Yup gonna start saving up mine while I wait for feedback about changing the pet charms for Legion.
    Pet charms will not be changed for Legion. We still got Pet Charms from Legion Pet Battles (via World Quests) and from WoD pet daily, but will be drammatically reduced. That was confirmed many weeks ago.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Pet charms will not be changed for Legion. We still got Pet Charms from Legion Pet Battles (via World Quests) and from WoD pet daily, but will be drammatically reduced. That was confirmed many weeks ago.
    Still plenty of time to get some feedback in on it though. I just don't see why it is totally okay to come into Legion with multiple thousands of pet charms. If any of those pets are tradeable it will be a nice boost of gold to those people.

Deleted
    Still plenty of time to get some feedback in on it though. I just don't see why it is totally okay to come into Legion with multiple thousands of pet charms. If any of those pets are tradeable it will be a nice boost of gold to those people.
    They aren't as of yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because nerfing so bad the Charms in WoD, became very difficult for players who dont have finish to gather pets and items, forcing they to spend a lot of time in WoD. And if they dont nerf that, we came back to WoD with our alts to faming that for Stones/foods...

That the reason why the feedback about that are mostly positive also this is the reason why we are still playing WoD and farming Charms.

Also, there are a wide range of "pet" dedicated players, dont think all of us got "multiple thousands", there are players that are barelly starts, will be new players and beacuse we got Pet Battle like World Quests, that are fast, many other players maybe will start to raise pets for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Because nerfing so bad the Charms in WoD, became very difficult for players who dont have finish to gather pets and items, forcing they to spend a lot of time in WoD. And if they dont nerf that, we came back to WoD with our alts to faming that for Stones/foods...

That the reason why the feedback about that are mostly positive also this is the reason why we are still playing WoD and farming Charms.

Also, there are a wide range of "pet" dedicated players, dont think all of us got "multiple thousands", there are players that are barelly starts, will be new players and beacuse we got Pet Battle like World Quests, that are fast, many other players maybe will start to raise pets for that.
    I mean I'm not in favor of the WoD nerf of charms, I just don't see the reason to nerf something that has existed this long. One of the reasons why I am hoping they change the pet charms for the vendor in Dalaran in Legion. I want it to use a new token so everyone starts off on the same footing. I don't want to be forced to come into Legion with 2k+ charms or have that kind of advantage over returning players. I want it to be an even playing field.

Deleted
    I mean I'm not in favor of the WoD nerf of charms, I just don't see the reason to nerf something that has existed this long. One of the reasons why I am hoping they change the pet charms for the vendor in Dalaran in Legion. I want it to use a new token so everyone starts off on the same footing. I don't want to be forced to come into Legion with 2k+ charms or have that kind of advantage over returning players. I want it to be an even playing field.
    Dont think we need an even playing field in a mostly solo activity. Some are just more dedicated than others. Hell, I wouldnt even mind about the pet charms - since this content wont be removed. It'll be always there, and world quests for battle pet seem far more lucrative and fun than your usual multiple garrison pet building farming.

Hoarding pet charms now will give me more free time to concentrate on different collective tasks regarding pets. See it as an investment if you start hoarding them now - old, new or returning players will still do world quests, regardless of a new currency or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Everything in WoD will be nerfed from garrison and the season is simple: Blizzard dont wanna let us spend much time in it or they dont wanna feel us force to do it.

If they add a new token, returning players must work on 2 differents kind of token: WoD one and Legion one. Also, what kind of "advantage" gives to you? Any of that pets are crucial for Pet Battles and the Mirror is a Toy.

Of course, from the day one, I will got all of them, but who got 1milions golds to spend could buy the Celestial Hyppo since day one, probably I will able to buy it in 2 years. And because I dont do PVP, I will miss the pvp related pets or will take to me long time to acquire that... when pvp dedicated players will be able to buy it easly. This kind of thing reflect the different dedications that all we got.

Glad I held onto my extra 1k charms

Suppose I will start farming more casually in the mean time, was unaware of this nerf.

My remaining questions:
    - Are the WoD menagerie merchant boost items here to stay? (leveling/rarity stones, xp treats) or will they be (re)moved/reinvented? Prices stay the same?
    - How many charms will we be able to get /day/char(/account will be much more fair) from Legion sources?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    My remaining questions:
    - Are the WoD menagerie merchant boost items here to stay? (leveling/rarity stones, xp treats) or will they be (re)moved/reinvented? Prices stay the same?
    - How many charms will we be able to get /day/char(/account will be much more fair) from Legion sources?
    These items are here to stay. There's a duplicate vendor standing in the stables of new Dalaran selling everything you could buy at the Menagerie.

I dont know the exact number, but currently battle pet world quests arent account wide on top of being generally very quick to finish.