10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I tried to use the teleport pad in Uldaur during the pre event quests:

There's also guards at the Shattered Walkway and Assembly of Iron entrances.
    Kind of reminds me of when they closed off the entrance to Illidan in the alpha a few months back. Wonder why they're doing that with Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Kind of reminds me of when they closed off the entrance to Illidan in the alpha a few months back. Wonder why they're doing that with Ulduar.
    the closed off illidan was for a scenario for DH's, it wasn't intentional for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    solo only.
    So what's the deal with all the solo-only content in Legion? Is there a specific reason for it? The leveling experience has always been based around solo play, but you could always play as a group if you wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be the same for Ulduar then considering there's a scenario where you revisit the place to save Hodir. If it has nothing to do with that scenario, it'd be interesting to see what else they might have planned for Ulduar.

Is character copy up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Might be the same for Ulduar then considering there's a scenario where you revisit the place to save Hodir. If it has nothing to do with that scenario, it'd be interesting to see what else they might have planned for Ulduar.
    Its probably the new prepatch content: (prepatch spoilers, ofcourse) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-H3aYpv6A

The hodir stuff is for the warrior campaign.

You dont see magni again.

currently.

as for group stuff there is some, but i am not sure about the rest. Too many group scenarios.

Legion is definetly pushing the story in a direction I like homever.

Stood in the Fire crazyafgandudes's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    The hodir stuff is for the warrior campaign.

You dont see magni again.

currently.

as for group stuff there is some, but i am not sure about the rest. Too many group scenarios.

Legion is definetly pushing the story in a direction I like homever.
    I like how they are using storytelling a lot more. They took the best of MoP, scenarios, etc, and the best from WoD, cinematics, leveling, voice acting, etc, and making the storytelling the best they've done maybe ever in WoW.
    Sometimes I reply to people when I have something to say about it. All hail gabeN

Quote Originally Posted by crazyafgandudes View Post
    I like how they are using storytelling a lot more. They took the best of MoP, scenarios, etc, and the best from WoD, cinematics, leveling, voice acting, etc, and making the storytelling the best they've done maybe ever in WoW.
    Best part is, cinematics and voice acting during was already a thing before WoD. Jade Forest was the big "this is what we think is cool" moment before they got a chance to spam it in their next expansion when they saw people liked it.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Best part is, cinematics and voice acting during was already a thing before WoD. Jade Forest was the big "this is what we think is cool" moment before they got a chance to spam it in their next expansion when they saw people liked it.
    Jade Forest is the only time in WoW where I felt rage towards my own faction.

new feature: mobs that are for a quest you are on now have a gold circle underneath them (until engaged, then its back to red like before)

7+ Year Old Account
    No idea how the hell they keep doing this, but the music is absolutely breath taking. I'd buy the expansion just to listen to the music in game on its own.

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14160...ace&bonus=1816

Sexy Demonic pre-event gear. 1 of 6? Do these go up to 730?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many cinematics there will be?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People told me Arms was better than ever to play in Legion. Just did the artifact quest and the intro to Stormheim with it.

Absolutely sluggish, boring and mobs take AGES to kill.
    Butts.

I didn't think Arms was anything special. Mostly the same old same old.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    People told me Arms was better than ever to play in Legion. Just did the artifact quest and the intro to Stormheim with it.

The feeling of a spec leveling is almost always different than when it's max level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post

My Orc Warrior is Arms. Never really cared for Protection or Fury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms is a snore fest, the spec in Cata was probably the funnest it's ever been imo.

Arms with that entry level shit gear is awful,but from what I've read with artifact traits and probably tier gear it looks pretty good. Anything is better than WoD version of arms