Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

what are your first patch note expectations

well in the first patch of this game im hoping they will add ranked mode so there will be less premades in quick play.

thats all i can think of atm wqithout researching all characters abilitys and see what cooldownsand stuff they have.

what do you guys expect in the first patch of this game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 60 tick, improved matchmaking. Wont happen but one can only hope.

I swear I read that Ranked Mode is confirmed for late June -- and I wouldn't be surprised if several characters get tweaks here and there, whether it be damage output, health, hit box size, n stuff like that.

Deleted
    there is alot of stuff that needs tuning but im guessing blizzard is lettigit ride for now so they can evaluate the patch better when it ocmes

Deleted
    The only changes I would make really are decrease Flashbang radius and drop Mei's health by 25 maybe. I wouldnt expect those changes though, probably something far more ham fisted.

McCree nerfs and D.va buffs. But besides that, I expect Blizzard to remain thoroughly stubborn on the 20 ticks issue. You'll get 20 and like it! Who cares if the fps crowd think this game is a joke?

I expect they'll do something about McCree in the sense he won't be able to so easily kill high HP targets anymore, not sure how thou.
    I doubt they'll touch the "range" of the flash bang in any way thou.

I also imagine they'll make a plethora of tweaks here and there for all heroes, some more important than others.

the prefer/avoid player feature needs to function at least as a 100% ban. yes, it will make queue times longer, but the games will be more satisfactory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    McCree nerfs and D.va buffs. But besides that, I expect Blizzard to remain thoroughly stubborn on the 20 ticks issue. You'll get 20 and like it! Who cares if the fps crowd think this game is a joke?
    We are already getting 60 tick in competitive play.
    Who gives a fuck about QM, thats for casual people to fuck around in.

If you get rekt in 20 ticks you will get rekt in 60 ticks as well because you just suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Get 60 tick, improved matchmaking. Wont happen but one can only hope.
    Already getting both in competitive.
    So it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post

If you get rekt in 20 ticks you will get rekt in 60 ticks as well because you just suck.
    Yeah, because the millions that will mostly quick play are of no relevance and their enjoyment of the game can go down the drain.
    I know that the 20tick bit isn't that relevant outside of competitive play but still, it is very visible and annoying even for the average non-ranked-hogging player.

Deleted
    moar skinzzz

Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    moar skinzzz
    This, so much this too, I really want a plethora of skins to look forward to . And I can imagine skins that change a lot for the character, like commentary and effects. Like the Wolf skin does for Hanzo currently for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avellon View Post
    Yeah, because the millions that will mostly quick play are of no relevance and their enjoyment of the game can go down the drain.
    I know that the 20tick bit isn't that relevant outside of competitive play but still, it is very visible and annoying even for the average non-ranked-hogging player.
    But its completely irrelevant for a normal player.
    It might be 1 out of what.. 50? deaths that is caused by this stuff and even in QM it doesn't matter.

I really don't understand the bullshit surrounding this topic.

You kill people because of it and you get killed because of it as well.

It might be 1 out of what.. 50? deaths that is caused by this stuff and even in QM it doesn't matter.

I understand what you're saying, but in the 250 matches I've had so far I think I felt it enough times to annoy me. I'm guessing they don't increase the tickrate for quickplays because.. of server costs ?

10+ Year Old Account
    And it's annoying as hell, you jump behind an wall and still die.

Deleted

like the other guy I've felt it enough times to be aware of it and be annoyed, and while I definitely have killed people because of it, I'd rather not have. If I'm playing Tracer and get two blinks off down a corridor, only to die and on the replay see no blinks happen at all, that's not good gameplay, and stands out in an otherwise excellent game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avellon View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but in the 250 matches I've had so far I think I felt it enough times to annoy me. I'm guessing they don't increase the tickrate for quickplays because.. of server costs ?
    They will get the servers anyway because its available for custom matches already + we are getting it in competitive.
    I think they keep it at 20 to keep it as casual friendly as possible.
    Thats what I would do if I want more people to play it.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Already getting both in competitive.
    So it will happen.
    Woop woop, that's awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Skins, Sprays, maybe a couple of maps.

Ranked mode, a new map, possibly Sombra, some minor tweaks. No serious balancing is really needed, but we could use more variety (not that I'll get bored by the end of June, or this whole year for that matter, but still).
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.