7+ Year Old Account
    It's Fiday, so here's a small giveaway:

Last few hours to have a chance for "nanomachines, son".
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    Damn it GOG, I`m trying to save money, not spend it (& yes, irony intended ).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Oooh, at first glance I'd say about 4 of those haven't been bundled before, or are not of the more commonly bundled Artifex Mundi games. So I think I'll be picking that up

- - - Updated - - -

A quick check up, I don't own 5 of the 10

And the winner for MGR is knslyr. I'm going to contact you asap for the gift. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

7+ Year Old Account
    June Humble Bundle has been revealed:

The Forest
    Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
    Rocket League (Which we already knew about)
    Steredenn
    WASTED
    Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Edition
    Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

July bundle early title:

Hurtworld
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-06-03 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A survival horror game, a DLC for a game I don't have, a game that's not even released yet. Wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd ask this here instead of the Steam forums, just to be different.

Hurtworld - would I like it if I really enjoy Rust and dislike the DayZ mod as it's super clunky ?

It's either going to be that monthly bundle in hopes I get good secondary games or get the Rainbow Six Siege: Starter Edition for $15.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    A survival horror game, a DLC for a game I don't have, a game that's not even released yet. Wow...
    At least as far as the DLC part goes... it does at least include the original game from the looks of it.

TITANS is the huge stand-alone expansion to the already massive-scale RTS Planetary Annihilation, which includes the base game and adds tons of new features:

Just got back from work. I sent out the keys for Shadow of Mordor and Planets under Attack, as for TES:Skyrim, I requested a re-roll, so no problem, Gray_Matter.

Seeing lots of giveaways for Impulse, Strayed and The Void and can't figure out where they come from.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Seeing lots of giveaways for Impulse, Strayed and The Void and can't figure out where they come from.
    A couple of them come from here:

http://dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_65.html

Impulse comes from this one:

https://www.indiegala.com/animeangels
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-06-03 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks!

Weird, when I click to reveal the Impulse key I just get this: "No serial available yet."

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, sent a support mail.
    For anyone else with the same problem: http://steamcommunity.com/app/436300...7304419369404/

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Last day to enter my Witcher 3 GoG key giveaway.
    Eh, I would've joined but I don't have any idea about the last two questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I sent out the keys for Shadow of Mordor
    I hate whoever won this because it wasn't me. =(

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're interested, just answer what you know. Every question counts as a separate entry, and 2 entries are better than 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow...
    Serious question: why are you still subbed to something that you seem to be disappointed in continually? I feel like this month's bundle is worth it for Rocket League alone; The Forest and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes are two quality games I'd actually consider buying myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Eh, I would've joined but I don't have any idea about the last two questions.
    You don't have to get all the questions correct to enter. Each correct answer is one entry.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Serious question: why are you still subbed to something that you seem to be disappointed in continually? I feel like this month's bundle is worth it for Rocket League alone; The Forest and Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes are two quality games I'd actually consider buying myself.
    I was interested in Rocket League but not enough to get the bundle. Very happy I didn't as the rest of the games don't seem to be my cup of tea.

I think HB is going to battle with the July one. I see a ton of unsub messages there on SG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I've not found it worth it for quite a while, it's been running for what, six or seven month? They must have people unsubbing all the time. I can only figure they'll have gotten a few new/extra/resubs when people think the highlighted game is worth it, as I imagine a few did with Aliens or Mad Max.

I look at it similar to the loot crates, looks good in theory, but then you open it and see a car air freshener from an anime you've never heard of (etc etc)

Deleted
    Not a bundle, sort of, but...

Chance to win an 1080 gfx card &/or some games.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/re...et_redux_16e94