Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    There is something wrong with Rose McGowan's medulla oblongata. It wouldn't be such a big story, but seeing Fox actually cave in to the stupidity of this type of complaint is sad.
    She`s trying to meme herself in to relevance. I can`t believe how stupid the studios are that they don`t see thru her act.

if i was in charge i would go all Kali and change it to 6 arms doing the same just for the troll gold medal.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's Rose McGowan have against S & M? Seriously, sometimes people just need to be cunt-punched.

This is a pretty tasteless poster though.

That movie had the most boring apocalyptic story I've seen on the big screen.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I felt angry, uncomfortable, and shocked to see a frightened woman being choked by a man
    Well I felt angry and uncomfortable seeing a scary blue woman that can morph into anyone at will! What about me? What about my feelings?

Okay? Who cares.

Rose Mcgowan must be running out of money from Charmed. We know she already ran out of the cash she got for all the gratutious sex scenes and rape scene from The Doom Generation, so gotta try to generate some leverage to keep working somehow.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Choking eh?

Presumably Vader is problematic too then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    Well I felt angry and uncomfortable seeing a scary blue woman that can morph into anyone at will! What about me? What about my feelings?

I feel deeply disturbed and deeply offended when 'Thor and Loki' Show up in marvel films too.

Its like they don't even care about my proud religion.

The poster is really tame...dont know why this causes "anger".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Disconnected from reality. Why do peole give 2 shits what a celebrity has to say? A has been at that.
    Yeah I don't even know who Rose McGowan is. I had to Google her just now to find out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Yeah I don't even know who Rose McGowan is. I had to Google her just now to find out lol.

This is her.

Quote Originally Posted by smiteme12 View Post
    She went on to say: “I’ll close with a text my friend sent, a conversation with his daughter. It follows: ‘My daughter and I were just having a deep discussion on the brutality of that hideous X-Men poster yesterday. Her words: 'Dad, why is that monster man committing violence against a woman?’ This from a 9-year-old. If she can see it, why can’t Fox?”
    Hahahahaha what a load of bullshit.

Sounds like Rose McGowan is desperate to become relevant again. Has she done anything noteworthy since Charmed?

10+ Year Old Account
    "MA FEEEEELSS!!!!"

God forbid a woman who fights for the fate of the Earth ever gets hurt. >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    No context? How about one is a superhero and the other is a supervillain? For gods sake, it's not like they're in casual clothing.

Besides, it's ironic that they're unable to respect her as an actor equal to the male actor, and instead only see her sex.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smiteme12 View Post
    Personally many comments said it best this is a non issue and people need to get over themselves. Too much time on their hands to constantly find offense with stupid shit.
    They use, in a way, the fact that Apocalypse is strangling her to show that he is evil. It is the opposite of a problem, it is a promotion of certain acts being evil/wrong, it is what people opposed to such acts should want

Or so i would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Hahahahaha what a load of bullshit.

Sounds like Rose McGowan is desperate to become relevant again. Has she done anything noteworthy since Charmed?
    Not unless you consider make a bunch of random political statements and have some crazy appearances as noteworthy, no. It's a shame too, she was a really beautiful and alluring woman once upon a time.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

This is her.
    Well that explains a lot. I'd pretty pissed at the world, too, if I looked like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Has she done anything noteworthy since Charmed?
    That's a pretty low standard for relevant. Hell, the few obscure movies she did with topless scenes were more relevant than that horrible show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

This is her.
    She shaved her head. I find her offensive to cancer patients.
    Am i doing it right? Ms Mgowen?